Over - Will Reuse

A place to post all of your Eldemore auction threads. For offsite, Eldemore pets, and art auctions.

Over - Will Reuse

Postby Mouse » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:25 pm

I’ve been hanging on to a handful of valuable pets for quite a while in hopes that I could trade them for a Beta Glasswork one day, but I’m afraid it looks like it’s time to finally give up that dream. 3:
Regardless of what I have, there will always be people that can offer more for one, and I’m at peace with it. ^-^

That being said, I’d like to see what I can get for some of these pets while also giving other members the opportunity to get their hands on some difficult-to-obtain pets. The first thing I’m offering is the Glitch Ancient, and it can be found in my Ungrouped section. Now it's time for the Stained Glasswork Dragon.

So, depending on how this auction goes, I may also auction off my Flame Elkrins, and maybe even my spare Elderwind later on.

Rules:
1. Send your bid as a trade, not a suggestion.
2. Obviously Eldemore's general Auction Rules
3. If you notice a problem or have a question, feel free to PM me or post here.
4. Not really a rule, but I'd prefer this Glasswork go to a member that doesn't already have one. So if you DO already have one and you still want to bid, I won't check, but please keep in mind that someone else may want it more to complete their collection.
5. I don't do any offsite trading.
6. I may add other rules later on, so check back here from time to time.

Boosters:
(Please note that I have no wishlist and I’m not looking for anything in particular, so don’t feel like you can’t put in a bid just because you have nothing on my list)
- Hoard pets (although please don’t offer more than what I need)
- Baublesss
- Bazaar/event/birthday/special releases, or other “high-demand” / “very tradeable” pets

*new*Anti-boosters:
I won't dismiss these, and I recognize their worth, but I personally may value them less than other creatures
- Jackalopes
- Prong foxes
- Chillawings
- Cuttlefish
- Gemstone rune dragons

Autos:
- None, sorry!

Bids:
- tradeview.php?tID=301393 - 9/10, great bid, love all the '13 events and the Faded Galaxy Ancient - may auto this before the end date :3
- tradeview.php?tID=301603 - 4/10, sorry, but I believe this is unfair to me

This auction is set to end December 17th at the latest.
*I may cancel this auction without a winner depending on its interest or the quality of the bids.

**I may also accept a bid early if I like it enough
Last edited by Mouse on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Mouse

Re: Stained Glasswork Dragon UFA

Postby Mouse » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:30 pm

New auction is up.
Mouse

Return to Auctions