Closed. Will reuse

A place to post all of your Eldemore auction threads. For offsite, Eldemore pets, and art auctions.

Closed. Will reuse

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:37 pm

Hey everyone, this is my first auction here and I hope it goes well

The pet is a

Rules
1. No pets that are in other trades
2. If you would like to add to your bid, please pm me
3. If you do not see your bid here, let me know
4. I reserve the right to end this with no winner

Boosters
Non Wishlist/Wishilist
Rares
Ultra Rares (Wishlist or Non)
Legendary (Any )
Baubles

Autos
Any offer that i can not resist

Bids
Last edited by Reaper_Wolf93 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am a Dire Wolf and Liger collector and my goal is to have a complete set of both species.

love trades and I never cancel them. I love to edit and haggle. I'm mainly looking to build up my small trade group right now before going after more of my wishlist collection

Mods: Angel > Love and I are siblings and we tend share a computer and ip address so please don't ban us. We may trade unfairly from time to time. This also involves off site trades as well. Used to be Lady_Lycana

I also have a chickensmoothie account but I am not really doing off site trades until I know what is fair and what is not
Reaper_Wolf93

Re: Legendary Prong Fox UFA (0 Bids)

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:58 pm

up
I am a Dire Wolf and Liger collector and my goal is to have a complete set of both species.

love trades and I never cancel them. I love to edit and haggle. I'm mainly looking to build up my small trade group right now before going after more of my wishlist collection

Mods: Angel > Love and I are siblings and we tend share a computer and ip address so please don't ban us. We may trade unfairly from time to time. This also involves off site trades as well. Used to be Lady_Lycana

I also have a chickensmoothie account but I am not really doing off site trades until I know what is fair and what is not
Reaper_Wolf93

Re: Legendary Prong Fox UFA (0 Bids)

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:52 am

up

Reaper_Wolf93

Re: Legendary Prong Fox UFA (1 Bids)

Postby Archer » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:07 pm

Hello! When you get a free moment, please add an end date to your auction as per the auction rules. Thanks! :)

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Re: Legendary Prong Fox UFA (1 Bids)

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:46 am

up

Reaper_Wolf93

Return to Auctions