WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

A place to post all of your Eldemore auction threads. For offsite, Eldemore pets, and art auctions.

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Postby Frubbsl » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:59 am

After I had like 20 responds after I posted that I have those store-Elkrins for trade so I decided to make it fair for everyone and auction them off.This way everyone who would like one of these sets has the chance of getting it. :)

One set will be for offsitestuff only, so CS pets/FR dragons/FR treasure/FR gems, the other set will be for Eldemore-pets.

Rules:

# I may end this auction with or without a winner
# Please be nice to each other and to me
# If you are bidding on the Eldemore-set, please send your bid as a trade, not a suggestion
# You may bid whatever you want, but on CS and Eldemore you have better chances with oler pets or a lot of new ones, on FR I like WCs most, especially if they have Iri/Shim/Gembond
# Please note that I´m only auctioning them as full sets, so you can only bid on all 3 of them
# Pet-wise there is no "minimum bid" because this depends on the pets that are being offered
# Treasure-wise I´d like a minimum bid of 75k and a minimum increase of 10k
# When you bid only treasure please post the amount you are bidding on here
# Winning bids will be put in bold face

Pair 1: Eldemore-Pair
You can find it in my homestead in the group "Auction - Eldemore-pair".

Bids:
-Azuri: http://eldemore.com/tradeview.php?tID=12163 This bid is amazing! Love the quantity of newborns and the rare otterling! Leading. :)
-Frisco: http://eldemore.com/tradeview.php?tID=12271 I just love this bid full of nice trade fodder! I will ask for some advice how to rate that bid and then decide which of the two bids I like more. But awesome work done here! :)

Pair 2: CS/FR-Pair
You can find it in my homestead in the group "Auction - CS-FR-Pair".
You may have stuff from both sites in your bid.

Bids:
- Lord Knight: an orange grinner - I just LOVE grinners! This is amazing!! And I´m missing the orange one. :D Love this bid!
- Felidae89: Realy like the newly added WC! Lovely colours! The CS pets are great, I like the RBM-littermate! All in all a very nice bid! Also I value unhatched eggs at 30k each so this is added to your bid as well. But I don´t like Imps so the offered breeding pair looks great but I´m not that interested in it. :)
- Silverfang: I realy like the 09 rare dog, I think I got one of his littermates on my first Dec 18th rerelease and traded it so getting one of them would be realy nice. Not the biggest fan of warrior cats though. The BFwolfs and the newborns do make a great add-on! :)
- Distortionist: Wow, I love the combination of treausre and pets, I have never seen this dog before, he is gorgeous! Also the vr rat is great! I´d say tied with the grinner. :) Love the bid improvement with the rare rat and the christmas dog!
- Saedyn: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=33802199&userid=387048&signature=ogezC06LtulNzCFkQrPHnQ Uh 2 storepets I´m missing! This bid is realy tempting! :) Love it!
- nexxla: The 2 Advent Lists are great! But CSpets-wise the orange grinner is still leading. Sorry! =)
- slvrstarr: Pretty WC but not colours I´m realy fond of, the breeding pair you have there is amazing! But I have to admit I´m not the biggest coatl fan so I´m not that interested in them. Sorry! =)
- Novadragon: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=33888595&userid=387048&signature=dH2K8hao6WT8ZV6vl7qmrw + http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=33909727&userid=387048&signature=2U6fFg_VnKX59sB9zKLRYw Love the old store pet, but not one of my favourites, sorry!
- Quetzal: 250k plus option 6: First pick from the WC/Coatl-Pair. Amazing! Love the treasure and the breeding pair is great!
-
-
-

This auction will end probably in a week or if I didn´t get in a new bid for more than a day or so. :)
Happy bidding!

P.S.: Please don´t be upset if I didn´t rank your bid in the place you´d have ranked it, I´m doing the ranking with pure "I like this, I don´t like that much" .. So please don´t be mad at me if I like a bid better that is technically worth "less" that yours. :)
Last edited by Frubbsl on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:02 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Frubbsl

Re: [A] 2 sets of new storepets for Eldemore/CS/FR! [0 Bids]

Postby Silverfang » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:16 am

Totally not worth it, just to start it off. ^^

ImageImageImage

Also willing to add in half of all my newborns. (For example: three caterpillars, two kittens, etc.)
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby the black swordsman » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:02 pm

Bump!!!
the black swordsman

Postby Distortionist » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:13 pm

All of my newborns on CS
200k FR treasure
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Silverfang » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:12 pm

All of my newborns, plus:
Pet's name: 2009 October
Pet's name: 2009 June

If this is worth less, let me know and i'll take it down. ^^ Also might be willing to trade a couple of these babies.
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby Felidae89 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Fr/cs bid:
Imagemulberry/shadow/shadow. Never been bred. + 55 gems
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! + Image
Pet's name: Aalana
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Edit: bright colors you say?
Image shes a banana/gold/gold
I can also add an unhatched ice egg if that interests you
Last edited by Felidae89 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
Felidae89

Postby Ethindal » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:04 pm

Bidding an orange grinner from CS ^^

Horace, who had been trying to find
out the meaning of Kurokuma for some time
now, was pleased to hear the translation.
"Black bear," he repeated. "It's undoubtedly because
I'm so terrible in battle."

"I'd guess so," Will put in. "I've seen you in battle and
you're definitely terrible."
Check out the new book I'm writing! You can find The Seven Swords: Ethindal here!
Ethindal

Re: [A] 2 sets of new storepets for Eldemore/CS/FR! [7 Bids]

Postby Frubbsl » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Thank you guys, this is just amazing! I didn´t think I´d get that many bids in just one day! I´m realy glad so many people show interest in this! :)
Frubbsl

Postby Distortionist » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Distortionist wrote:Image
All of my newborns on CS
200k FR treasure

***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Re: [A] 2 sets of new storepets for Eldemore/CS/FR! [7 Bids]

Postby Felidae89 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Oh thats a good idea for adding on.. Ill do thy next time, i added to my bid btw ^^
Felidae89

Next

Return to Auctions