AUCTIONING: Shima Longtail (for Eld, pets, of course.)

A place to post all of your Eldemore auction threads. For offsite, Eldemore pets, and art auctions.

AUCTIONING: Shima Longtail (for Eld, pets, of course.)

Postby Alex » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:57 pm

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... &t=2220807

If you'd like to bid, send me an empty trade on CS stating that you're bidding Eld. pets.
Then, send a suggestion (on here) with the pets you're offering.

Please take note that this is also going for CS pets, and the highest bid currently is an advent list bunny.

No rules, just don't pester me about the end date or try to get all friendly with me through private message. (trust me, I'll know what your intentions are. c: Though I don't mind if you do it after the auction.)

I apologize if I come off as rude or anything; trust me, I'm not trying to be that way. I'm just not sure what kind of rules to add or how people are on here xD though I know a lot of them play CS. I also have no species preference on here, so feel free to offer any type of species, they're all beautiful♥

Use this as a reference when bidding: my Eld. wishlist ^^. Please note that this hasn't been updated for recent months.

When offering CS pets, please follow my rules♥ Thank you.

Bids:
-
-
-
-
Fingers crossed that this site will come back!
Never mind, anything you see is up for grabs for CS. Rares for rares of the same year, VRs for URs, stores for stores etc.

CS
Alex

Return to Auctions