Welcome to Edgecliff Estate!

Place all gifting threads for giveaway games, new members, and free adoption topics here.

Re: Welcome to Edgecliff Estate! Raffle and Adopts OPEN!!

Postby NightAssassin » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:51 pm

So basically every 15 minutes you can find something on a page and that thing acts as event currency? This is totally no different from Chicken Smoothie events and I'm currently playing the Halloween event on there. Sounds easy enough! (I'm probably gonna end up thinking it's too hard.)
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Jedi » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:45 pm

NightAssassin wrote:So basically every 15 minutes you can find something on a page and that thing acts as event currency? This is totally no different from Chicken Smoothie events and I'm currently playing the Halloween event on there. Sounds easy enough! (I'm probably gonna end up thinking it's too hard.)

The event the site puts up will be in the Explore area of the header.
ImageImageImage
Jedi

Postby Livingdebgirl » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:38 pm

Jedi wrote:
NightAssassin wrote:So basically every 15 minutes you can find something on a page and that thing acts as event currency? This is totally no different from Chicken Smoothie events and I'm currently playing the Halloween event on there. Sounds easy enough! (I'm probably gonna end up thinking it's too hard.)

I heard CS and Eldemore are quite similar...(I'm not on CS) it's definitely not hard, Night! The hard part is finding the time to do it! :D
@ NightAssassin I reserved room 13 for you in the Edgecliff Estate adventure. (Link is in my sig) You don't have to participate, but I really don't think any of the other adventurers would dare take that room anyway! Besides, Hey , You asked for it! :lol: Room 13 overlooks the Graveyard, and Oh, don't mind that ghostly figure that hovers at your window...Just a lost soul I hope us Adventurers can help during the Quest!
@ Jedi
Room 14 is right next to my office, so when I'm flipping out, I can come knock on your door! Jedi,Jedi, Jedi! (Sheldon style, Big Bang theory, of course!)
Igor is waiting for you at the gate, and don't worry, He's a ghost, he'll just levitate your luggage to your room! :lol:
Thanks for the posts! And believe or not, Jedi, you ARE roleplaying! Casually, like I like it! <3!
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby Jedi » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:00 pm

Livingdebgirl wrote:
Jedi wrote:

I heard CS and Eldemore are quite similar...(I'm not on CS) it's definitely not hard, Night! The hard part is finding the time to do it! :D
@ NightAssassin I reserved room 13 for you in the Edgecliff Estate adventure. (Link is in my sig) You don't have to participate, but I really don't think any of the other adventurers would dare take that room anyway! Besides, Hey , You asked for it! :lol: Room 13 overlooks the Graveyard, and Oh, don't mind that ghostly figure that hovers at your window...Just a lost soul I hope us Adventurers can help during the Quest!
@ Jedi
Room 14 is right next to my office, so when I'm flipping out, I can come knock on your door! Jedi,Jedi, Jedi! (Sheldon style, Big Bang theory, of course!)
Igor is waiting for you at the gate, and don't worry, He's a ghost, he'll just levitate your luggage to your room! :lol:
Thanks for the posts! And believe or not, Jedi, you ARE roleplaying! Casually, like I like it! <3!

Yeah sure you know I am up almost all night so come on in if your flipping out . he can? I never heard of one like him doing that.

I'm RP? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! lol jk.
ImageImageImage
Jedi

Postby Livingdebgirl » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:14 pm

5 days left to join the raffle!
Always looking for more victimsparticipants and everyone gets a prize for playing!^^
Please keep your Wishlists updated!
(shameless Promo of my threads follows :lol: )
Feel free to trade on my trade post or join my new Adventure(In my sig, starts in November.) There are more prizes to be won! :D
@ Jedi <3! Thanks for all your support!

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby Jedi » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:00 am

You are so very welcome Deb :D
ImageImageImage
Jedi

Postby Livingdebgirl » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:27 pm

Tick Tock! Just like the Halloween event, time is ticking away on the Edgecliff Estate Raffle!
Last ...4 hours to join
Winners will be announced tomorrow, as soon as I get up! :D
Happy (almost) Halloween everyone!

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Re: Welcome to Edgecliff Estate! Oct Raffle Done! Prizes se

Postby Livingdebgirl » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:58 pm

Happy Halloween everyone! October raffle is Done! Congrats winners! All prizes have been sent out as well as participation prizes!
If you won a rare/bauble pet prize, you cannot enter again for 2 months, and if you didn't, come back again next month and try again! :D New November raffle will be up soon! Thanks for playing everyone!!
Prize winners and details in the first post.;)!
Last edited by Livingdebgirl on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Re: Welcome to Edgecliff Estate! Oct Raffle Done! Prizes se

Postby Jedi » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:23 pm

I won?? :o Cool and congrats to the other winners. will be looking for the next Event.
ImageImageImage
Jedi

Re: Welcome to Edgecliff Estate! Nov raffle OPEN!

Postby Livingdebgirl » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:40 pm

November raffle is open! Just post if you want to join, but keep in mind that if you won a rare/bazaar pet last month, you must wait until next month's raffle to be included!^^
You can enter again if you only received a Participation prize! :D
I love to play, so please check out my Adventure and trade thread links in my sig! :D
I thank all my Donators, Participants, and both New and Old friends for their support and inspiration!
Most of all, I thank the Realm of Eldemore, so nice to play in such a creative World!

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

PreviousNext

Return to Giveaways