Please Lock

Place all gifting threads for giveaway games, new members, and free adoption topics here.

Re: Lycana's Adoption Center (Open)

Postby AisHow'sYaDad » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:46 pm

Heyyy :D I'm new so thanks a lot for opening this adoption centre
AisHow'sYaDad

Postby Twentyoneloners » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:48 pm

Hi! Currently my account is only a day old and I was wondering if I could have a pet? Thank you for taking time to read this message, have a great rest of your day.
Twentyoneloners

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:19 am

Enjoy guys. I hope y'all have fun here and enjoy the community
I am a Dire Wolf and Liger collector and my goal is to have a complete set of both species.

love trades and I never cancel them. I love to edit and haggle. I'm mainly looking to build up my small trade group right now before going after more of my wishlist collection

Mods: Angel > Love and I are siblings and we tend share a computer and ip address so please don't ban us. We may trade unfairly from time to time. This also involves off site trades as well. Used to be Lady_Lycana

I also have a chickensmoothie account but I am not really doing off site trades until I know what is fair and what is not
Reaper_Wolf93

Postby NightmareDemon » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:38 pm

Uhm, hello, I'm quite new and I'm glad that there's people like you doing giveaways for newer users, also, I hope you have a great day!
Don't be afraid to message me if you're unsure about an offer you want to make!
Selling CS extra pets for baubles! Send a message to make a deal!
126 Wishlist pages to go

NightmareDemon

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:43 pm

Have I missed anyone?
I am a Dire Wolf and Liger collector and my goal is to have a complete set of both species.

love trades and I never cancel them. I love to edit and haggle. I'm mainly looking to build up my small trade group right now before going after more of my wishlist collection

Mods: Angel > Love and I are siblings and we tend share a computer and ip address so please don't ban us. We may trade unfairly from time to time. This also involves off site trades as well. Used to be Lady_Lycana

I also have a chickensmoothie account but I am not really doing off site trades until I know what is fair and what is not
Reaper_Wolf93

Postby Crovv » Fri May 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Bump
Crovv

Postby Fuzzy Fox » Sun May 14, 2017 8:13 am

Hi, it's really nice of you to make this! :)
Hi, I'm a new player so I guess I will come back and edit this later...
Fuzzy Fox

Postby RavenRed » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Hi, thanks for this chance! :)
RavenRed

Postby Shadow Assassin » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 am

Hello! May I possibly have a pet? I am indeed under three months to the site and am looking for any pets on my wishlist :) Thank you!
Shadow Assassin

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:46 pm

bump

Reaper_Wolf93

PreviousNext

Return to Giveaways