Pixel Paws [ CLOSED ]

You may post adoptable art in here.

Re: Pixel Paws [ Open ]

Postby Copper » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:23 pm

Oh my Goldfish Sea Serval? He was based off of an Eldemore design. I can't make a profit off of them since they don't belong to me but I could certainly put up freebies of them if anyone was interested.

... If that's what you are referring of course. xD I'm just tired and not reading things properly at this point.
Want to play a great animal based game with a wonderful community? Then join the Petz Community at Whiskerwick!
Petz lets you collect, raise and breed animals of many different species.
Our community offers unique adoptions, fun challenges, a unique currency system, obedience and pose shows, custom pets and lots more. We are very welcoming of new players of any age, so you are sure to fit right in!

Get The Petz game for free HERE. Join Whiskerwick HERE
Post in the introduction forum saying "Copper sent me" and
I'll send you some free petz & 1,000 site currency to get your started!
Copper

Postby Polly44 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:27 pm

Copper The Cursed wrote:Oh my Goldfish Sea Serval? He was based off of an Eldemore design. I can't make a profit off of them since they don't belong to me but I could certainly put up freebies of them if anyone was interested.

... If that's what you are referring of course. xD I'm just tired and not reading things properly at this point.

Yeah he was so adorable. I love the standing lines that you used, it was so cute! That's quite fair enough, but ones based of real cat colours would be pretty sweet. Ah, i know the feeling. I'm quite tired too.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Re: Copper's Pixel Cat Adoption Shop of Sorts [TEMP CLOSED]

Postby Copper » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:50 pm

dragonlady wrote:I would like a Warrior Clan please!
Name of your Clan: It's the Tree pack, not really a clan, the cats don't have a code, and they wander.
Background Number: Will get

Cat 1 Design Number:Custom! White cat with diamond on forehead and stripe running down back
If you are wanting a custom cat [5 points each] please enter a description or give a picture reference instead of entering a design number
Cat 1 Name, Rank & Gender: Wolf, Female, Leader
3 words to describe his / her personality: Weird, a little vicious.

Cat 2 Design Number: 44
Cat 2 Name, Rank & Gender: Stick, Female, Healer/Medicine cat
3 words to describe his / her personality: Quiet, levelheaded, Patient

Cat 3 Design Number: 40
Cat 3 Name, Rank & Gender: Jesse, Male, Warrior
3 words to describe his / her personality: Angry, explosive, short-tempered

Cat 3 Design Number: 38
Cat 3 Name, Rank & Gender: Pac-Man, Male, Warrior
3 words to describe his / her personality: Confused, Laid-back, (He's actually a kittypet with amnesia.)

Do you want any items in your box? A rock, in the middle of the box.
If so please state which ones and an approximate location of where you want each item in the box.
Do you have a specific dialog request? They are wandering through the harsh land, and everyone is being grumpy and complaining.
(Can this be a custom box? Thank you!)

Finished this order :] Will pm you the code momentarily. Honestly one of the more fun storylines I've come up with in recent days. Super fun box to do.

Starting on Shadefang's order next and a new addition to the store (will likely be some freebies) based on the recommendation by Polly44
Want to play a great animal based game with a wonderful community? Then join the Petz Community at Whiskerwick!
Our community offers unique adoptions, fun challenges, a unique currency system, obedience and pose shows, custom pets and lots more. We are very welcoming of new players of any age, so you are sure to fit right in!

Copper

Postby Copper » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:13 pm

Derp. Worked on some stuff on the train this morning on my way to class and came up with the below as freebies for the store. Despite some flaws I still love the Warriors Series and lets be honest now. Who doesn't love Balloons?!

Image Image

Image Image Image

I'll have them up in the store sometime in the next 24 hours BUT if anyone wants to shout out some design / cat suggestions that would be awesome. I've only made the three Balloon cats as examples and only made Firestar and Brightheart because they are my favorite cats.
Copper

Postby Polly44 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Awww, they are all adorable. Though i have very limited knowledge on the Warriors series, as i have never read them (they are books right?) And balloons are awesome! Can't go wrong with balloons. ;)

How about a Halloween theme suggestion. A vampire cat would be pretty cool, or something like that. :D
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Shadefang » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:58 pm

Shadefang wrote:I would like a Serval Tribe please!
Name of your Tribe: Rushing Water Tribe
Background Number: Number 1

Sea Serval 1 Design Number:25
If you are wanting a custom Serval [5 points each] please enter a description or give a picture reference instead of entering a design number
Serval 1 Name, Rank & Gender: Misty;Queen;Female
3 words to describe his / her personality: Sweet, Caring, Loving

Sea Serval 2 Design Number:20
If you are wanting a custom Serval [5 points each] please enter a description or give a picture reference instead of entering a design number
Serval 2 Name, Rank & Gender: River;Warrior;Male
3 words to describe his / her personality: Strong, Brave, Loving

Do you want any items in your box? We have some free ones in the store Can I have the rock/boulder to the left of the box?
If so please state which ones and an approximate location of where you want each item in the box.
Do you have a specific dialog request? You can come up with something ^^
If not it we, the artists, will come up with something.

Don't know if you saw this copper ^^
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby Copper » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:24 pm

Derp. I made reference to starting on it in an above comment somewhere ... [I started on it I swear xD ]
Just have been crazy busy the last two days. Will finish it tonight Shadefang. Sorry for my lackluster handling on orders at the moment.

Copper

Postby Shadefang » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:18 pm

It's okay ^^ you don't need to rush on it ^^ don't worry I'm the most sorta not patient person in the world! Even though my mom and dad said they want to change my name to patients so I at least have some but oh well XD Take your time XDD
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby beloved seamelon » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:45 pm

I would like a Warrior Clan please!
Name of your Clan: Nightclan
Background Number: 5

Cat 1 Design Number: 8
If you are wanting a custom cat [5 points each] please enter a description or give a picture reference instead of entering a design number
Cat 1 Name, Rank & Gender: Darkstar, leader, male
3 words to describe his / her personality: lovable, social, but serious like a leader should be Your cats personality affects his or her actions within the box.

Cat 2 Design Number: 17
Cat 2 Name, Rank & Gender: Shadefang, Warrior, Female
3 words to describe his / her personality: Loving, brave, and loyal cat (her and Darkstar like each other) Your cats personality affects his or her actions within the box.

Do you want any items in your box? We have some free ones in the store

I would like the boulder, slightly left from the middle of the box, with the cats in front of it
Do you have a specific dialog request?
Nope, you pick just that they are in camp talking to each other + they like each other

(how many points will that cost?) (I think 10 but I want to be sure)
Please join my rp. We need members!!! viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2585
Cat lover! <3

A beloved seamelon c: ------------>

beloved seamelon

Postby EmoWings » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:55 am

I would like a Serval Tribe please!
Name of your Tribe: Night Terror
Background Number:9

Sea Serval 1 Design Number:12
If you are wanting a custom Serval [5 points each] please enter a description or give a picture reference instead of entering a design numberim not
Serval 1 Name, Rank & Gender:Aqua & 4 & female
3 words to describe his / her personality: Your Servals personality affects his or her actions within the box.
Shy but kind & quiet

Sea Serval 2 Design Number:23
If you are wanting a custom Serval [5 points each] please enter a description or give a picture reference instead of entering a design numberim not again :3
Serval 2 Name, Rank & Gender:Galaxy & 7 & Male
3 words to describe his / her personality: Your Servals personality affects his or her actions within the box.
Strong and generous & bashful

Do you want any items in your box?pink and purple Butterflies & domo bed & frog bed
If so please state which ones and an approximate location of where you want each item in the box.uhhh
Outside where I can see dem
Do you have a specific dialog request?No just make them sound playful or whatever you like
EmoWings

PreviousNext

Return to Adoptables