The Desserts Of Sarvin HUGE WIP!

You may post adoptable art in here.

The Desserts Of Sarvin HUGE WIP!

Postby Storm » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:58 pm

lIt Begins Here
In The Deepest Part Of Sarvin ,The Largest Dessert Far From Any People Live Lies A Broken Tree. This Tree Represents A Pride Their Name Is The Moon Pride They Only Come Out At Night, And Hide In The Bushes When Light. There's Something Strange though, The Kits, They Seem To Be Quiet Different From Their Parents! Only Few Of These Lions Live! Lets Get Them Back!

Species Basics
Huge WIP!
ImageHello! I'm Storm, Sister Of Dusty I'm Currently Not Taking Trades, Art commissions Or Anything Else Because, I'm Trying To Do Stuff Because I'm new!Image

Current Mood:
Sick
Tired
Do You Know How Many Smile's I've Faked? How Many Lives Have Died Because Of You?
Storm

Re: The Desserts Of Sarvin HUGE WIP!

Postby Storm » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:59 pm

Reserve For Perpersos
ImageHello! I'm Storm, Sister Of Dusty I'm Currently Not Taking Trades, Art commissions Or Anything Else Because, I'm Trying To Do Stuff Because I'm new!Image

Current Mood:
Sick
Tired
Do You Know How Many Smile's I've Faked? How Many Lives Have Died Because Of You?
Storm

Postby Storm » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:59 pm

Reserve for later!

Current Mood:
Sick
Tired
Storm

Postby Storm » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:00 am

Reserve For Later Again!

Current Mood:
Sick
Tired
Storm

Return to Adoptables