Euraia Orb Dragons || Venture inside the Forgotten Forest!

You may post adoptable art in here.

Re: Euraia Orb Dragons || Opening Announcement Pg. 2

Postby Aralas » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:48 am

After a long period of work, Euraia Orb Dragons are open for the public!
If you're interested in you very own dragon to take to the skies, there is the first one
for adoption so don't miss out! Forms are only open for a few days before he is given out.

As a special opening gift, we would like to give the first user to post a potion from the store!
Battles will be starting after there are some dragons who have owners, so don't forget to check
back at the adoptions to see any new dragons that might be available. You can except a flurry
of new dragons since we just opened, so this is a perfect time to get one.

Thanks for checking this place out and we hope you have a great time!
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby Saphira344 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:57 am

I cant wait to see if there are any yellow dragons omg iam so excited.
I hoard any and all griffons.
I use saphira344 on every sight I am on, other then Youtube and Flight Rising where I am Saphira3441, so you might of seen me around.
Samhain, All Hallows' eve event
[center]Dralon Flock||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me || Icarus ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story||
Saphira344

Re: Euraia Orb Dragons || No posting WIP

Postby Lord Beerus » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:56 am

Username: Albino_Charizard
Name for this dragon: Bloodmoon
Characteristics of the dragon listed here: Very fast and swift and hates to loose. If he dose lose he has anger issues and goes on a rampage. He gets his name from always staying up all night whenever there is a ''Bloodmoon'' or ''Eclipse''.
Lord Beerus

Postby Silverfang » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Waiting for an ice dragon. XD I love the lineart, by the way. ♥
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby EmoWings » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:26 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
Username:GothQueen
Name for this dragon:RedFiee
Characteristics of the dragon listed here:Kind/Creepy/Emo
EmoWings

Postby interestingword » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Username: interestingword
Name for this dragon: Blaze
Characteristics of the dragon listed here: With a fiery temper, he is a fearful enemy, or so it seems. But, in actuality, he prefers to flee than fight after a bad encounter with an enemy in his younger years. However, he is extremely protective, and if a fight will help his friends then he will battle to the end.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby HornedDragon » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:03 pm

well these are cute! Marking
Life Asked death
" Why do people love me, but hate you? "
Death responded,
" Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth. "

Even when Earless
Remember, always stay Fearless

||||
HornedDragon

Postby TurtlezSoup » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:10 am

Username:
TurtlezSoup

Name for this dragon:
Regan Ruadh (Regan or R.R to his friends) Regan means Regal in Celtic while Ruadh means red/king
These are according to the internet, I don't know celtic

Characteristics of the dragon listed here:
    Positive Characteristics

• Fast
    ^ Incredibly fast, and certainly doesn't hide. He'll often challenge others for a race, even though he knows that he will win and wont turn down a challenge either.
  • Wise
    ^Despite his determination, and his boastfulness and fussiness he knows what to do and what not to do in specific situations. This trait seems to 'disappear' when he is in a fight.[/quote][/left]
  • Clever
    ^ He has secret love for solving puzzles and problems that require a great deal of thinking and intelligence.
  • Agile
    ^Quite agile for his size, and especially since he is carrying an orb of such a large size. This often comes to his advantage.
  • Determined
    ^Very determined, and even though he isn't the best at fighting he doesn't give up until the opponent submits, and generally won't give up on anything else either. He's also very determined to share his opinion, but will, begrudgingly, take in other peoples opinions but it often won't change his mind.

Negative Characteristics
  • Horrible at magic
    ^ Regan has always been bad at magic, so shuns it at most. Now he believes that those who use magic to get their way are cowardly, but that's only because he's upset that he can't control it.
  • Weak
    ^Regan is generally very weak, but can still maintain himself in battle.
  • Boastful
    ^He likes to boast about his achievements, and he'll certainly not turn down bragging rights (whether that was a prize or not) and won't let you live it down if you lose a fight to him. He'll hopefully forget after a day or so though. Hopefully.
  • Fussy
    ^He's very fussy about everything. Who he talks to. What he eats/drinks. His environment. Everything.
  • Aloof
    ^ He is generally very distant, and doesn't like making friends with people. When he does they have to prove that they would be a good friend to him and 'would be worthy of his presence.'
TurtlezSoup

Postby Aralas » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:19 pm

TurtlezSoup wrote:Username:
TurtlezSoup

-snip-

Congratulations! Regan is now yours.

Code: Select all
[url=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4134][img]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h375/minster808/Art%20Stuff/oneofmanycolour1_zpsaf84dc72.png[/img][/url]

More dragons coming to the adoption cave soon guys! And I mean very soon :)
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby TurtlezSoup » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:42 am

Awesome! Thanks!

Also, with the "Please do not take your dragon offsite." rule, can we upload our fanart of the species/our characters onto image uploading sites so we can get the image url (my fanart will only be actually used/posted on this site though)? Just want to make sure (And I'll give credit for the species/design etc)
TurtlezSoup

PreviousNext

Return to Adoptables