QUESTION: So Customs are 2 URs?
ImageImage
Secret

Re: Willie Dragons (OPEN)

Postby Lailic » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:50 am

Custom Form

Name: Lailic
Pets name: Mysteria
Eye color: Either a Deep or Ice blue. Whichever looks better against her coat.
Color or color pallet you like: Brown and cream/off white and minimum black/purple markings if you can find a way to make that look good.
Extras: None
Accessories: A dream catcher with black feathers.
Collar: black with silver trim?
Favorite toy: a black rose squeaky toy.
Other: She's introverted. I don't know if you need to know that but she is. Very shy and more of a one person kind of pet.
Last edited by Lailic on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Grifforik » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:22 pm

Hi there, so, i"ve placed up another adopt *HUZZAH!*

You can go for one or both, its up to you :)

Please put which pet you are trying for XD I'll be redoing the forum here in a sec. Hope you guys like the little guy! (also, he's an example of customization.)
Grifforik

Postby cjr09 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:29 pm

-gasps- I NEED THEM

For AD-WL000002~

User name: cjr09

What will you name your pet: Tinder

His/her favorite toy: His favorite of his toys would probably be his tug-of-war rope- an old, battered red thing, but it's his prize possession.

Favorite thing to do: He likes to take his role as 'dragon' fairly seriously, and hoards things. Not gold, or shiny things in particular- things like his owner's socks and tools and occasionally a coffee cup. He curls up on it and huffs out his nose at anything that dare get to close, and 'barks' at squirrels in the yard. Mostly he lies on his hoard.

Write something about your pet: "HEY. HEY YOU THERE. YEAH. YOU BETTER KEEP MOVING. GET OUT OF HERE SQUIRREL. YOU'RE LUCKY THIS GLASS IS BETWEEN US BECAUSE OTHERWISE YOU'D BE IN PIECES. PIECES. LITTLE ONES. YEAH. YOU GET OUT OF HERE."

Pictures: I will make a valiant effort. Sometime.

Mostly WIP tbh.
Last edited by cjr09 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cjr09

Postby Godiva » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:11 pm

THESE.ARE.SO.FABULOUS>

Tag #:
AD-WL000002

User name:
Godiva c:

What will you name your pet:
I would name her "DoMar" which means "Of the Sea" in Galician.
I chose this name because when I saw her, she instantly reminded me of the sea. I chose the language because it is the one used primarily in my favorite book series.

His/her favorite toy:
Her favorite toy is her pink stuffed lion, which she carries around with her wherever she goes, and uses as a pillow when she sleeps. It has stuffing poking out in a few places where she loved it too hard with her teeth.

Favorite thing to do:
DoMar's favorite thing to do is "fish". What this normally entails is trying to snatch the goldfish out of their small pond, and getting herself completely soaked in the process. "You better watch out! I'll get you next time!" She says.

Write something about your pet:
DoMar is very lovable and sweet, however she has an adventurous side that comes out whenever she gets too excited. Anything small that moves gets her attention, and she must go chasing after it! The Red dot is her arch nemesis, and she will never stop trying to catch it into her clutches.

Pictures: Up to 3 allowed.

"It's an Elkrin Thing"

╭━━━━━━━━━━┓
Hello there! I'm Godiva.
If you need any help
with anything, or just
want to chat, feel free
to send me a message!
┖━━━━━━━━━━╯
coding ;3
Site and Forum Rules
Beginner's Guide
Eldemore Lore and Info
Godiva

Postby Mira » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:29 pm

Custom Form

Name: Insanity Abyss
Pets name: Jordan
Eye color: Bown/dark brown
Color or color pallet you like:
Extras: Feather wings like zebrafinches ones.
Accessories: No one.
Collar: Just a Zebra Finch Please.
Favorite toy: My Zebrafinch Likes his swing
Other: Just my Zebrafinch Jordan please.

Mira

Postby Secret » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:01 pm

Custom Form

Name: Secret
Pets name: (Can I name it after I see it?)
Eye color: White
Color or color pallet you like: Brown and mid-blue (and the shades associated with them)
Extras: Horns (are ram ones possible?), larger claws, feathered wings? (Does it cost extra for them?)
Accessories: None
Collar: Mid-blue or black.
Favorite toy: A ratty, brown, patchwork ball.
Other: I think Lailic's form was a custom form not an adopt form...
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Grifforik » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:11 pm

Custom forms are now full guys, and I need you to send a trade and a PM for Customs, it's much easier for me to track customs that way. I'd like to keep the thread open for Adoption forms and customs to be sent over messages :)

Thank you all, this is pretty fun!
Grifforik

Postby Lailic » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:45 pm

Tag #: AD-WL00000002

User name:
Lailic

What will you name your pet:
Celestine (Cel for short)

Her favorite toy:
Cel's favorite toy is a red and black heart shaped plushie. It has small jingle bells on the inside that have a quiet and delightful chime whenever she moves the toy. I gave it to her when I first got her to try and make her more comfortable with her new home. However silly it sounds I told her I was giving her my heart. Whether it be her running down the hall to greet me when I get home from a long days work to her laying on the couch next to me while I'm watching Netflix, she always has "my heart" with her. She has yet to puncture it enough for the stuffing to fall out. I kind of think she really believes it's my heart. Even when she's being rough with it she's still gentle.

Favorite thing to do:
Oh goodness.. Her favorite thing? Honestly? I haven't a clue. She seems to enjoy a lot of things. She enjoys playing in the backyard with me, especially in the fall when I'm raking up all of the leaves. If she wasn't so cute I'd be mad about having to rake up leaves back into piles all day. In the summer she's find of splashing though her shallow pool. I don't think there is anything cuter then her splashing through the water trying to catch/eat it. She's always got me laughing from her antics. In the spring she's content to lay next to me with "my heart", and stare at the clouds or bird watch. I've never seen a creature get so excited over a baby bird. She lays there wagging her tail shaking and making soft "woofing" sounds. But never opens her mouth. She seems to be afraid of scaring them. And in the winter, well in the winter we stay inside and warm by the fire. Roasting marshmallows, she likes them completely brown and gooey. Watching her chew them is something else. Her face gets all distorted as she tries to chew through the gooeyness.

Write something about your pet:
Celestine is a quiet but outgoing girl. Not to mention quite dorky. She's super curious and I can't count how many times I've given her a bath because she's decided to knock the flour over onto herself. Or that one time she ate a whole container of bubble bath and was burping bubbles for days. The poor girl was sick for four days after that. I've learned to keep anything like that tucked away somewhere she can't get to it. I've only had her for about a year and a half now, but she's certainly brought a lot of love and laughter into my life. She gets along well with my other Willie Dragon, Mysteria. The two of them can play for hours while I sit and watch, laughing to my hearts content. Although we've certainly had a few scares. With Cel's horns she can be a little dangerous when she gets super into play fighting. A gentle scold is all it really takes or a yelp from Mysteria and she settles down. Recently she's gotten better about it. She's learning and still young so I'm not too concerned. Anywho, I think it's feeding time for the little goofs. I've got to hand prep their food, you can't trust some of the food brands these days.

Pictures: Up to 3 allowed.
Last edited by Lailic on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Polly44 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:45 pm

Tag #: AD-WL000002

User name: Polly44

What will you name your pet: Draco

His/her favorite toy: A really old rawhide ball-shaped chew toy that he absolutely (for a reason that totally escapes me) refuses to eat. It's not green (yet) but it is covered in various "things" that i really don't want to find out what they are or used to be.

Favorite thing to do: He loves playing with the aformentioned favourite toy. He will attack it and pounce and roll it around the floor for hours, while making rather amusing noises at it. And when he loses it he tilts his head to the side and runs around like a madman until either he finds it, or i have to find it for him. He also loves playing fetch with it (and with me) for ages too. Sometimes i actually contemplate "why" i ever taught him to bring it back.

Write something about your pet: Draco is a funny creature and oftentimes he does something rather silly that makes me laugh or just roll my eyes at him. Once he was playing with that rawhide chew and he rolled it between his legs where it settles just under his hind legs, but of course he didn't realise and spent the next 5 minutes looking round the room (with an adorably confused face) wondering where the heck his toy had "vanished" too. (This is a bit of a WIP, so i might add something to this bit when i can think of something to add.)

Pictures~ Up to 3 allowed:

Chew Toy: (Imagine it dirtier though.)

This is totally not at all based on my own real dog.....no not in the slightest. She has "finally" eaten the darn rawhide chew though.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

PreviousNext

Return to Adoptables