Lilac's Kennels! Grand Opening!!

You may post adoptable art in here.

Lilac's Kennels! Grand Opening!!

Postby Lilac » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:40 am

Welcome to Lilac's Kennels! We have creatures that you would never have dreamed existed here, and most of them are free! Here, let me explain each breed for you:
Dream Catcher Wolves
Dream catcher wolves are responsible for making sure no nightmares slip into your dreams. Though they aren't responsible for creating dreams, they act like it and will often gloat about any good dreams a child has. It is rare for a Dream Catcher wolf to have dark colors and you won't find many in the kennels, so adopt them if you can!

Image Image
Dream Keeper Wolves
Closely related to Dream Catcher wolves, Dream keeper wolves create Dreams and are fairly humble about it. They mostly have darker colors because they work in the dark of night. They are big sweethearts and just want to be loved. They carry a staff that helps them create Dreams and the feathers often seem to glow.

Carrier Crows
Carrier Crows (Carriers for short) often can be seen as just a flash of light and they carry messages between heaven and earth. They are very common and can escape easily. They carry a scroll that has a message from heaven. They come in all kinds of colors and can fit easily in your siggy.
Last edited by Lilac on Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 9 times in total.

I'm Lilac! I've been on the site for a while but just came back from a long break. I love all 90's grunge and alternative rock as well as 80's hair rock. I also love the San Antonio Spurs and the Golden State Warriors
so feel free to PM me about any of these topics! I love trades and wont let them rot! If you are a newbie (under 2 months on the site) PM me for a gift! Have a wonderful day!
Lilac

Kennels And Forms!

Postby Lilac » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:56 am

Kennel 1- Dream Catcher Wolves!
1. TAKEN Image -Shadow Tigress
2. TAKEN Image
3. Image
Kennel 2- Dream Keeper Wolves!
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image
5. TAKEN Image -Candy
Kennnel 3- Carrier Crows!

1. TAKEN! Image
2. Image-psychout10
3. Taken Image- Akira
4. TAKEN Image- Shadow.
5. Taken! Image
Form for Dream Catcher Wolves:
Code: Select all
I Want To Adopt A Dream Catcher Wolf!
Username:
Name Of Wolf:
Gender Of Wolf:
Number Of Wolf:
Have You Read The Rules?
Other:

Dream Keeper Wolf Form:
I Want To Adopt A Dream Keeper Wolf!
Username:
Name Of Wolf:
Gender Of Wolf:
Number Of Wolf:
Have You Read The Rules?
Other:

Carrier Crow Form:
I Want A Carrier!
Username:
Name Of Carrier:
Gender Of Carrier:
Number Of Carrier:
Have You Read The Rules?
Other:
Last edited by Lilac on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 14 times in total.

I'm Lilac! I've been on the site for a while but just came back from a long break. I love all 90's grunge and alternative rock as well as 80's hair rock. I also love the San Antonio Spurs and the Golden State Warriors
so feel free to PM me about any of these topics! I love trades and wont let them rot! If you are a newbie (under 2 months on the site) PM me for a gift! Have a wonderful day!
Lilac

Markets

Postby Lilac » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:57 am

Pets:
None Yet Sorry

Items:
None Yet, Sorry

1 VC=5 coins
1 Common= 10 Coins
1 Uncommon= 20 coins
1 Rare= 50 coins
1 Ultra Rare= 250 coins
1 Legendary= UNLIMITED COINS
5 B= 10 Coins
10 B= 20 coins
20 B= 35 coins
30 B= 45 coins
40 B= 55 Coins
50 B= 70 coins
60 B= 80 coins
70 B= 90 coins
80 B= 100 coins
Last edited by Lilac on Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lilac

Contests/ Giveaways

Postby Lilac » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:58 am

None Yet! Come Back Later!
Last edited by Lilac on Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lilac

Rules

Postby Lilac » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:02 am

RULES
1. 1 Critter a week
2. Please, be polite
3. Don't argue with me about what critters you got or didn't get
4. Don't take the critters off site Unless you link them back to Eldemore
5. Don't claim them as your own
6. If I need mods, I will hire them, don't mini mod
7. Have Fun!!

Lilac

Bank

Postby Lilac » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:02 am

Waiting...
Last edited by Lilac on Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Lilac

Support Us!

Postby Lilac » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:44 pm

Support Us!
[url=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6387/url][img]http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6387[/img][/url]

Last edited by Lilac on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lilac

Customs!

Postby Lilac » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:55 pm

We Do Customs!
Just Fill Out This Form!
I Want A Custom!
Username:
What I Want (Carrier, Dreamcatcher, or Dream Keeper)
Reference/Detailed Description
Payment:
Name of Custom:
Other:

Lilac

Breeding

Postby Lilac » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:02 pm

Breeding
NEW
There are 1-4 animals in one litter. Breeding may not always be successful and you can only breed twice a month regardless of if the breeding was successful.
Carriers can only be bred with other carriers but wolves can be bred with eachother.
2 Normal parents can have an Albino baby (which is rare)
Breeding DOES require a payment (mainly depending on how hard the designs I did on the parents were but not as much payment as customs.

Here's the form:
I want to Breed!
Parent 1:
Parent 2:
Any preferences?
Payment:
Other:
Last edited by Lilac on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lilac

Events

Postby Lilac » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:45 pm

None yet.
Last edited by Lilac on Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lilac

Next

Return to Adoptables