Creatures of Ryarkuu | {Open}

You may post adoptable art in here.

Creatures of Ryarkuu | {Open}

Postby Lunarsnow » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:33 am

"Oh.. Er I mean- Hey there! Sorry, I forget you folk don't speak Guarkiri. A friend of mine mentioned that you humans liked to keep creatures around. I care for animals who have wandered into the cities and refuse to be returned to the forests. Over time word of my services reached to the entire world and I often have others bringing me relocated creatures rather than killing them. Perhaps you would like to give one a home?"

Welcome! As our furry friend just explained, here is a place you can adopt creatures! I've got a bunch of critters running around in my head and thought I might as well offer art of them out. I'm planning on having a few different linearts available to pick from and even making some first come first serve batches. They'll all be free of charge, but tips are most definitely welcome! ;)
Last edited by Lunarsnow on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lunarsnow

Info 'n Stuff

Postby Lunarsnow » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:33 am

Available Species
Kroadach (kro-ah-dahk) - A small dragon-like creature. They are shorter than most cats at the shoulder, but nearly twice as long. They eat mostly fish and small mammals. They are very intelligent and curious about their surroundings.
Last edited by Lunarsnow on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lunarsnow

Adoptables

Postby Lunarsnow » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:34 am

"If you've got any ideas for what you're looking for I can fetch you a creature I think matches what you're interested in!"
Code: Select all
I'd like to look for a general creature!
Username:
Species:
General colors/markings:

"If you're after a very specific looking species I could probably find one with a little searching. Be as clear as you can so I can get a good image!"
I'd like to look for a specific creature!
Username:
Species:
Color pallet/markings:
Other specifics:

--------

"I've also got a few hanging around out front if you'd like to see if any piques your interest!
Could I adopt this creature?
Username:
Number:

#K1 wrote:Image
Last edited by Lunarsnow on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lunarsnow

Customs

Postby Lunarsnow » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:35 am

"Oh? You'd like to venture out to find rarer species? Well it can be a little dangerous out there so if you've got any creatures from your world you'd like to give me it would be much appreciated! I'm sure with a companion I'll be able to capture what you're looking for."

I will also draw miscellaneous custom critters to your specifications with their own unique linearts (or one of the above species in a different pose)! These will not be free however. I haven't settle on a standard price, but if you'd like one we can definitely discuss it through PM. I will also send you a sketch of the creature to see if it meets your specifications if you'd like.
Lunarsnow

Re: Creatures of Ryarkuu | {Open}

Postby Lunarsnow » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:09 am

Okey-dokey, open for business!

Last bumped by Lunarsnow on Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:09 am.
Lunarsnow

Return to Adoptables