MLP Design Exchange Game

Discuss the creative works of various art forms, or post your artwork for critique.

Re: MLP Design Exchange Game

Postby Sphye » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Those two look wonderful, Felidae and Derby! If anyone else has any that they've finished and don't think they'll be able to post on Sunday, please PM them to me and I will post them then for you (with or without your username, depending on whether you'd like to remain anonymous or just don't think you'll be able to be online then). Sorry for that miscommunication^^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby General Bacon » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:50 am

This is for Felidae!

Here is Dew Drop, who was literally going to be called "Mountain Dew" until I suddenly remembered there was a soda called just that :I LOL I can't believe I forgot that for the moment x-x

I hope she's okay ^^' You can change anything you want about her (she musta been every color of the rainbow while I was trying to decide her body color XD) Her cutie mark is a leaf with dew dripping off it. I'm guessing she's an early riser, and likes taking care of the forest she lives in. I see her living by a small stream, perhaps she should be a unicorn, I'm not sure)

There is nothing in life quite like someone who is by your side. No matter the age or distance. You are my world always and forever no one could ever give me love like you in the whole universe. Thank you my dear sweet love for you have awakened a part of my soul that I never knew existed. Find love, for there is no greater thing on earth than it.
General Bacon

Postby Felidae89 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:16 am

FallenAngel~Firefly wrote:
This is for Felidae!

Here is Dew Drop, who was literally going to be called "Mountain Dew" until I suddenly remembered there was a soda called just that :I LOL I can't believe I forgot that for the moment x-x

I hope she's okay ^^' You can change anything you want about her (she musta been every color of the rainbow while I was trying to decide her body color XD) Her cutie mark is a leaf with dew dripping off it. I'm guessing she's an early riser, and likes taking care of the forest she lives in. I see her living by a small stream, perhaps she should be a unicorn, I'm not sure)

Shes so pretty thank you fallen! :D
I think ill keep the name dew drop and ship her with my very first stallion oc Dewey xD hes a pegasus that loves flowers and brings the rain to help them grow
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... ?t=1695387
Felidae89

Postby Sphye » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Here's my design for Fluttershy! I hope you like it!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Sphye wrote:

Here's my design for Fluttershy! I hope you like it!

-squeaks-

Oh my gosh I LOVE it!!!!! Ahhh!!! I'm literally freaking out right now I'm so happy!!!! Almost done with mine, I'm going to finish up tomorrow, it'll show up at a random point in time tomorrow
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
xxxmy name is rat || she/they || nb lesbian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtwitter||cosplay ig||ao3
kyojuro rengoku

Postby DerbyGirl » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:36 am

All looking lovely so far! Still waiting for mine, I am sure it is worth the wait. *bounces* :3
I plan on quitting Elde after this event. Looking to trade my collection for CS List Pets, which includes my locked pets.
DerbyGirl

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:48 pm

I'm so sorry for the wait, DerbyGirl, I hope you like it. If it sucks, then I'll try to make a new one. I would have made an original base, but I couldn't, due to the fact that I have a stupid mouse that was acting up.

So here he is! (Sorry he isn't an appaloosa... I can't really draw them)

Might need to click here to see full image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
kyojuro rengoku

Postby DerbyGirl » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:54 am

I'm sure he'll fit into Derby's OC world one way or another ;) Thanks Fluttershy! The brown is nice.
I plan on quitting Elde after this event. Looking to trade my collection for CS List Pets, which includes my locked pets.
DerbyGirl

Postby General Bacon » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:49 am

Felidae89 wrote:
FallenAngel~Firefly wrote:This is for Felidae!

Shes so pretty thank you fallen! :D
I think ill keep the name dew drop and ship her with my very first stallion oc Dewey xD hes a pegasus that loves flowers and brings the rain to help them grow
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... ?t=1695387

Ahhh! She'll be cute with him ;u; I'm glad you like her!

_____

Everyone did so good with all the ponies ;u; Thank you for hosting this event Sphye! Perhaps we can do something for St. Patricks Day? Not creating a pony for someone else, but maybe something fun to do with picking an OC of someone else and making a St. Pat Day themed art or something? =3

I think events like this really bring our little communities together ^_^
There is nothing in life quite like someone who is by your side. No matter the age or distance. You are my world always and forever no one could ever give me love like you in the whole universe. Thank you my dear sweet love for you have awakened a part of my soul that I never knew existed. Find love, for there is no greater thing on earth than it.
General Bacon

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:40 am

You're welcome, DerbyGirl! I'm glad you like him ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
kyojuro rengoku

PreviousNext

Return to Art Discussion