MLP Design Exchange Game

Discuss the creative works of various art forms, or post your artwork for critique.

MLP Design Exchange Game

Postby Sphye » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:52 am

Basically a secret santa design game, but without a holiday theme. Simply fill out a form below, and I will assign everyone to design a pony for their person one week from now, on the 23rd.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]I like designs like:[/b] (examples of what you like, such as colours, race, theme, accessories, etcetera.)
[b]I do not like:[/b] (things you would prefer to be avoided)
[b]I would like a:[/b] (mare/stallion/nonbinary)
[b]Other:[/b]

Rules:
Be polite, please.

Be sure to have your design for your partner finished on time. You will have one week after finding out who you will be drawing for to finish.

As per the norm, keep everything within Eldemore's rules.

Have fun!

Participants:
Sphye
Felidae89
britishcoffee
Derbygirl
FallenAngel~Firefly
Last edited by Sphye on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Re: MLP Design Exchange Game

Postby Sphye » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:58 am

Username: Sphye
I like designs like: greens, yellows, complimentary pastels/brights, cutie marks with simple designs, and typically eye colour and one of the cutie mark colours matching.
I do not like: lots of accessories (although one or two small ones are perfectly fine^^), alicorns, most rainbow designs, or most brown/tan designs.
I would like a: Mare, please.
Other:
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Postby Felidae89 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:32 pm

Username:felidae89
I like designs like: i like both natural colors and unnatural. Bright and happy colors and not many accessories if any ^_^ make it fun or unusual
I do not like: bugs, goth, girly-boys
I would like a: happy with whatever :)
Other:it will be traditional sorry :/
Felidae89

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Username:
Allo, My Name is britishcoffee

I like designs like:
Dim colors (Slightly dark colors), some neon colors for eyes (Please no orange/pink neon! Any other is fine!) Earth pony, medium/messy mane & tail, and a comedy & tragedy mask cutie mark ^^

I do not like:
PINK. ORANGE. BRIGHT COLORS. :3

I would like a:
Mare

Other:

SAUCE RACKS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
xxxmy name is rat || she/they || nb lesbian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtwitter||cosplay ig||ao3
kyojuro rengoku

Postby DerbyGirl » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:20 pm

Username: DerbyGirl
I like designs like: I love food based designs, ninjas, appaloosas, brown, blue, green, simple designs, long fluffy hair, natural styles.
I do not like: Bright colors of any sort, seaponies,alicorns, complicated clothing or accessories, rainbow, unrealistic hybrids
I would like a: Surprise me :3
Other: This should be loads of fun! :)
I plan on quitting Elde after this event. Looking to trade my collection for CS List Pets, which includes my locked pets.
DerbyGirl

Postby General Bacon » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:08 am

Username:

FallenAngel~Firefly

I like designs like: (examples of what you like, such as colours, race, theme, accessories, etcetera.)

I would love a batpony (one that looks like luna's guards not with the armor and such, but the ears/fangs/eyes ;u; and wings of course) I'm good with anything else too ^^ Colors that go well together. Unique manes/tails.

I do not like: (things you would prefer to be avoided)

Bald looking ponies - short is okay, but not a bald look XD No clashing/bright/rainbow colors.

I would like a: (mare/stallion/nonbinary)

Surprise me =3

Other: No alicorns please, thank ya!
There is nothing in life quite like someone who is by your side. No matter the age or distance. You are my world always and forever no one could ever give me love like you in the whole universe. Thank you my dear sweet love for you have awakened a part of my soul that I never knew existed. Find love, for there is no greater thing on earth than it.
General Bacon

Postby Sphye » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Okie dokie, I'll PM everyone with who they will be drawing for now!

Please have your design finished by next week (March 2nd)! You can either PM me the finished design so I can post it on the second (to remain more anonymous), or you can post it yourself then.
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Postby Felidae89 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:10 am

Im sorry its traditional -_- i was trying to find a way to get it done digitally but maybe sometime next week i could? But since the deadlines tomorrow here it is sphye
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s61 ... f8f08d.jpg
I hope you like her she has the same mane style as my favorite oc ^_^
Felidae89

Postby DerbyGirl » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:02 pm

I better go ahead and post mine as well, really sick and I won't be on much from now until Monday.

When I first saw Fallen's post, I was kinda like OH BOY. I've yet to draw a bat pony, much less design one. But Sound Barrier was born. (call him whatever you like, that's just the name I gave him for whatever reasons.)

His cutie mark is soundwaves...the reason I went with that is due to a bat's super strong hearing.

And he has speckles because I can add speckles xD

I plan on quitting Elde after this event. Looking to trade my collection for CS List Pets, which includes my locked pets.
DerbyGirl

Postby General Bacon » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:06 pm

DerbyGirl wrote:I better go ahead and post mine as well, really sick and I won't be on much from now until Monday.

When I first saw Fallen's post, I was kinda like OH BOY. I've yet to draw a bat pony, much less design one. But Sound Barrier was born. (call him whatever you like, that's just the name I gave him for whatever reasons.)

His cutie mark is soundwaves...the reason I went with that is due to a bat's super strong hearing.

And he has speckles because I can add speckles xD

Omg! Im at work, but what a charmer he's perfect! Ooo I wanna draw him so bad ;u; you did excellent i love his name and cutie!

My pony will hopefully be up tonight sorry im behind a little ^^'
There is nothing in life quite like someone who is by your side. No matter the age or distance. You are my world always and forever no one could ever give me love like you in the whole universe. Thank you my dear sweet love for you have awakened a part of my soul that I never knew existed. Find love, for there is no greater thing on earth than it.
General Bacon

Next

Return to Art Discussion