Seeking Creative Assistance

Discuss the creative works of various art forms, or post your artwork for critique.

Seeking Creative Assistance

Postby Nyakuni » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:13 pm

I am considering selling art for baubles and pets. I don't know what sort of price to put them at, as I'm still new to Eldemore economy. I'm considering making adoptables, too, I'm just not sure what to make. So, I thought I'd come here for some help in deciding!

Here are some examples of my art, in order from oldest to newest:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

How much should I charge? And what kind of adoptables would you like to see? ^^
Nyakuni

Re: Seeking Creative Assistance

Postby Lailic » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:29 pm

How long does it take you to draw? And how much time do you have to dedicate to it? All of that factors into what you should charge. You have to figure out what you want for the art and how much makes it worth for you to do and then figure out what people will pay. Generally people will pay what you want as long as it isn't over the top. I ask for two WL or Hoard Pets. Sometime more. For customs I charge different amounts of baubles depending on what they want.

As for adoptables I'm not sure what we need. Honestly just try coming up with a cute idea and roll with it. People will buy them. :)
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Nyakuni » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:47 pm

The time it takes depends on the complexity of the artwork, and my satisfaction with it. Which was why I was hoping to price my work based on quality alone. ^^;
Nyakuni

Postby FrighteningAsuna » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:23 am

Nyakuni wrote:The time it takes depends on the complexity of the artwork, and my satisfaction with it. Which was why I was hoping to price my work based on quality alone. ^^;

Maybe try auctioning it instead? Until you can see an average area that they sell for.
If a king doesn't move, how can his subordinates be expected to follow.

FrighteningAsuna

Return to Art Discussion