Could someone help me with Text generators?

Discuss the creative works of various art forms, or post your artwork for critique.

Could someone help me with Text generators?

Postby .dead account. » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:07 pm

Okay well, I'm making myself a new signature and I can't exactly code on my iPad (my computer is broken)
I want to use 1001 fonts, but I can't copy the image URL to post on imgur. Could someone please help me? I'm only asking if someone could please help me.
thanks for all the fun!! I'm quitting, though you can send in a trade asking for any number of my pets and get them for free. 'v'
.dead account.

Re: Could someone help me with Text generators?

Postby Distortionist » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:25 pm

If you're using your iPad, you may need to paste it in the address bar and then copy it again for it to work. It's like that for me.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Re: Could someone help me with Text generators?

Postby .dead account. » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Hisstortionist wrote:If you're using your iPad, you may need to paste it in the address bar and then copy it again for it to work. It's like that for me.

Okay thanks! I actually just read something where you press copy and then paste it into the search bar to get the URL ouo
thanks for all the fun!! I'm quitting, though you can send in a trade asking for any number of my pets and get them for free. 'v'
.dead account.

Return to Art Discussion