Animation critiqe and overall fun fun

Discuss the creative works of various art forms, or post your artwork for critique.

Animation critiqe and overall fun fun

Postby Tundra » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:25 pm

Cradled in your arms(this animations name) is a huge step forward for me when it comes to animation. However, if you are running IE or Google chrome, you won't be able to view this animation. This comes from it being an APNG which most major browsers don't support it. To be precise, only Mozilla Firefox and Firefox-based browsers support animated PNG files at the time of writing. The Opera browser did support it up until version 12.x but the new Opera that is based on Chromium does not support it. So sadly those who wish to see it, you will have to download another browser or find the adaptive add on that allows you all to see it.

Anyway, Id like some input as to what perhaps i can add/change on it to make it more smooth? I wont do anything else on it, but it gives me an idea of what i will need to do when i make another.

I may be opening animations like this for Eldemore pets. However, it will be expensive. For this animation type I will only accept the big 4, Or the Stained Glass Work and all 4 gemstone runes. Or perhaps if someone really wants one a beta glasswork.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Re: Animation critiqe and overall fun fun

Postby Roggie_23 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Wow!!!
Lovely animation~

The only thing that could be any smoother would be the wings when they're going down/stretching, but even then not too much.
I love the fire, as well as all the detail you put in!! ^.^

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

female
blue eyes, brown hair
currently working at a vet
soccer, crew, snowboarding

my chickensmoothie
my tumblr

currently looking for art of
Alayni, Mica and Rosalie

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Roggie_23