Request To Draw My OC (─‿‿─)

Post here if you are looking to request art work from other users.

Request To Draw My OC (─‿‿─)

Postby loli » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:25 pm

Hello! Today I am requesting people to draw my OC! I have had these two for a very long time so I thought "Why not get others to draw them? There are many talented people around the world so I would like to see what they can do" So now I'm commissioning! There are two of them that I would like to be drawn so please let me explain the rules! ≧◠‿◠≦✌!

1. Do not claim someone else's art! I will not accept it if its someone else's (≖_≖ )
2. Do not commission me and not do the art. Don't be a liar its happened to me many times and yet people still try and do it. I know art takes time I am a patient person but if its not done within two months then the artist is obviously lying and thinks its amusing or funny to make someone wait two months for a piece of art.
3. I don't have a certain date on when I want the art done. I really don't care when its done as long as you put some effort into it :). But I would like it within three months if you get busy and don't have time then PM me. If nothing comes up then I will commission someone else.
Payment ≧❂◡❂≦! If you are willing to do it for free then awesome but if you want a payment we are going to have to sit down and have some tea. I also want to see your art style considering I want to be paying something that is neat then some scribble.
5. PM And Messaging! If you are willing to draw my two OC then PM me and I can give you the information (Picture, drawing, etc.) for the art. I really want a dedicated artist who is willing to work on this then to lie and give my hopes up :T.

Ending!(╥﹏╥)
This is just a P.S I will take several pieces of art so its not like a competition where whoever PM's me first gets the spot (So no first come first serve type of deal) I really want to see others and their pieces of art! Everyone is so talented and special in their own ways! I really hope I can commission you all! Anyways I guess that's it for the rules and stuff if you have any questions or anything PM me!(◑_◑)

Signature?

If your willing to make me a signature I would really appreciate it anyways bye

Also the payment will be.... Eldemore, Chicken Smoothie, FR, And maybe AJ? (Quitting on AJ Giving Away Items!)
【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

your loved your special your amazing I love you so
much even for all of your flaws !

ヤンデレの女の子

°✾°

loli

Return to Art Wanted