ENDED ► Please lock

Post here if you are looking to request art work from other users.

Re: ✺ LF: Art of my Nala ► Offering Elderwind! ✺

Postby Patch » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:01 pm

UNDYNE. wrote:
I'm going to attempt something, and want to surprise you with what I do. This is a project I'll spend as much of my free time on as possible. So far, it's just weekends, but I'd be willing to spend a few months working as hard as I can on this project. It'll be a big project, but I've got a few ideas for your precious pooch. Currently, the references aren't loading- Photobucket has never worked for me, but I'll find a way to get them to load eventually. I know my art isn't the highest quality, but I've been doing art my whole life, took lessons for five years, and ould definitely be willing to give this a shot.

Alright. If the pictures continue to not load for you, I can send them to you via private message.

I'm more than willing to pay for pieces that are done, but if it's not exactly what I want, I'm not paying the Elderwind.

^ This goes for everyone.
Patch

Postby muriel » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Patch wrote:
UNDYNE. wrote:
I'm going to attempt something, and want to surprise you with what I do. This is a project I'll spend as much of my free time on as possible. So far, it's just weekends, but I'd be willing to spend a few months working as hard as I can on this project. It'll be a big project, but I've got a few ideas for your precious pooch. Currently, the references aren't loading- Photobucket has never worked for me, but I'll find a way to get them to load eventually. I know my art isn't the highest quality, but I've been doing art my whole life, took lessons for five years, and ould definitely be willing to give this a shot.

Alright. If the pictures continue to not load for you, I can send them to you via private message.

I'm more than willing to pay for pieces that are done, but if it's not exactly what I want, I'm not paying the Elderwind.

^ This goes for everyone.

I understand completely, and if you could send the pictures via PM that would be very helpful!
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby Patch » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:06 pm

Bump.
Patch

Postby Liger-kun » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:29 pm

(sent pm <3)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Liger-kun

Postby Patch » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:35 pm

Bump.
Patch

Postby Startedraining » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:42 pm

Im not very artistically inclined so I'm sending good vibes to the users entering. Good luck guys.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby RainbowFinch » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Are you looking for realistic? Semi-realistic? or is an animation/cartoon style fine?
Could we possibly have some image references of the styles or amount of detail you would be looking for? Nothing exactly, just similiar art pieces?

I was wondering because you don't give a specific style you are looking for, just putting effort and time into the piece. Depending on style I can sketch an idea up and see if you like it.
ImageImageImageImage
- He/Him or They/Them Pronouns Please -
RainbowFinch

Postby Patch » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:44 pm

RainbowFinch wrote:
Are you looking for realistic? Semi-realistic? or is an animation/cartoon style fine?
Could we possibly have some image references of the styles or amount of detail you would be looking for? Nothing exactly, just similiar art pieces?

I was wondering because you don't give a specific style you are looking for, just putting effort and time into the piece. Depending on style I can sketch an idea up and see if you like it.

Wanna keep in touch with me? You can find me writing and derping around on Advanced Scribes:
[ Click here to view profile. ]
(If you like role playing or just writing overall, I recommend checking it out. ♥)
Patch

Postby Patch » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:13 pm

Bump,
Patch

Postby Patch » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:41 pm

Bump.
Patch

PreviousNext

Return to Art Wanted