Looking for OC art! (Also buying OCs)

Post here if you are looking to request art work from other users.

Looking for OC art! (Also buying OCs)

Postby LenaTheWarlock » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:54 pm

Looking for art of my OCs.

All art done will be put on my stash, but I will link it back to your eldemore account, or deviantart if you have one.

Rules:
- You cannot use lineart.
- It has to be digital, not traditional (sorry).
Last edited by LenaTheWarlock on Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LenaTheWarlock

The Pets

Postby LenaTheWarlock » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:55 pm

I am only looking for art of my Kitsune OC and Red Panda OC.

My OCs

http://sta.sh/21hqjpvvg9se?edit=1

Rekka

Species: Kitsune (A fox with multiple tails).

For those who do not know what a Kitsune is, here is a link to the wikipedia page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune

I am currently only looking for the fox form.

Basic description:
An orange-tinted coat, although she has a small black stripe that runs down her back. She also has 3 tails. Also, she has golden-like eyes (yellow-orange coloured).

From her paws, her legs are black up until just below her knees where they go back to red. The exception is the hind right leg which is black past the knee until half way up from the leg to the body.

I imagine her human form to have two piercings in her left ear, but I figure her fox form probably doesn't. It has been drawn on until now, but the fox probably does not have piercings showing.

Personality:

Rekka is a strong, confident person. She doesn't let others boss her around. Despite this, she is not a people person and prefers solitude. She keeps to minimum conversations. She definitely does not trust people especially after being treated harshly for being what she was.

Rekka is not the best at keeping secrets and she is really superstitious.

Her favourite flower is a cherry blossom because it was her brother's nickname for her. [I have not created her brother yet]. Her favourite time of day is dusk and she loves watching the sunset. Dusk is her favourite time of the day because that is when she can run free and not be judged.

She is usually a romantic person with a habit of flirting. A lot of people have questioned her sexuality since she will flirty with anyone, but she doesn't realise that she does it a lot of the time. She is a very observant person and often notices a change in a person's behaviour. She is seen as somewhat solitary.

She is very good at smooth-talking and often has to do that to keep herself out of trouble. She is also very good at public speaking, despite her introverted nature.

When she feels threatened, she can act hostile but it is an instinct brought on by her fox form.

Fei

Species: Winged Red Panda (A mythical creature I made up)

Basic Description wrote:Fei is generally an ordinary red panda. On each cheek, he has two white patches that look like tear marks. Instead of an orange coat, his is more red-ish.

His legs are all completely black as well as his stomach, except for his front right leg which is white.

His distinct feature though is that he has feather wings. These wings are red except the ends which follow a black pattern similar to the legs.

He has a scar that extends from his neck down his left 'shoulder'. There is no fur over the scar.

His eyes are a maroon colour.

Personality wrote:Fei is yet to obtain a personality.

Info to know: Fei and Rikka are friends.
Last edited by LenaTheWarlock on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LenaTheWarlock

Payment

Postby LenaTheWarlock » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:55 pm

I am willing to negotiate a price depending on your usual price and what I have. Although, I am willing to offer any pet except my hoard pets.

I am looking to pay with Eldemore pets, however I can pay with CS pets or through FlightRising items / dragons.

Generally, I am only looking for them alone, but the occasional piece with my OCs together is fine and I will pay a bit more.
LenaTheWarlock

Buying OCs

Postby LenaTheWarlock » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:14 pm

If you have any OCs for sale, I am willing to buy them.

Per OC, I am willing to offer:
- 2 Rares
- 4 Uncommon
- 8 Common.
Or
- 16 Very Common

I have no preference with OCs. Just leave a comment with a link to the OC you are offering. I will tell you whether I am interested or not.
LenaTheWarlock

Return to Art Wanted