Couples Art Please! ;__;

Post here if you are looking to request art work from other users.

Couples Art Please! ;__;

Postby Alana Stark » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:50 pm

I've got two brothers (before you judge me. I ship gay's and lesbians.) That are looking for Couples art! These two Characters are owned by me and my friend, here are two examples of them together. I know I do not have much, but anything of them together would be stunning ;__; I've got a group of doubles.

ImageImage
Last edited by Alana Stark on Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alana Stark

Looking for Human Art

Postby Alana Stark » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:39 am

I need human art of these guys here c: Mainly Alana & Daniel. I do not have much to offer but anything and every works happily <3 I can offer things in my Doubles group.

Alana
Alana is serious, does not like to smile or play around. She will be very strict, and very mean about things. She is the leader and the warrior.

Daniel
He is goofy, he is strong headed and very adventurous. He is dare-deviling and is always ready for a challenge, he can often be very hard on himself and most of the time too naive to the subject. Daniel has a second side though, another personality that appears when in battle. He is relentless, risking and all around rude; evil & mean. He doesn't like his second personality but in the end without it he is useless.

Lasinda, Second outfit
She is a mute, very friendly, very loving, she uses the magic of Music, she will befriend anyone and everyone.

Ashley
Ashley is a Superhero, she is loyal, strong, happy with her job and loves to save everyone. She is friendly but can get a bit mean with things.

Crystal
Crystal is blind, she is friendly, a bit serious with her powers. She is all around goofy, she can be a very good friend.

Jake
Oh jeez, where do I begin with Jake? He is loveable, goofy, friendly, happy all the time, he is a good father and friend.

Sathalina ,Second outfit no ears/tail ,Third outfit no ears/tail
Sathalina is a leader, she is strict, she is sometimes loveable, can be a bit of a meanie, she is funny (dry humor) she can be really rude and sometimes downright hateful.

Kay-Kay Kay is a Little girl. Like the age of 4 or 5 xD She is very sweet and really shy towards new people. She is often caught with a bear named Moh- but we can leave him out since this is a Human's art seeking c: She is loveable and is hardly ever angry, but when she is- oooh boy you better be careful, she is a Witch and uses the magic of Darkness to cast spells on her enemies or the people that make her mad.
Last edited by Alana Stark on Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alana Stark

Re: Looking for Human Art

Postby Alana Stark » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:17 pm

boop
Alana Stark

Postby tyger » Wed May 07, 2014 6:45 pm

I might attempt Crystal, if that's okay with you?
tyger

Postby Alana Stark » Thu May 08, 2014 10:22 am

tyger wrote:
I might attempt Crystal, if that's okay with you?

Sure o3o Go for it <3 Was there anything that you were interested in from my group of doubles?
Alana Stark

Postby tyger » Thu May 08, 2014 1:48 pm

Well, what I'd prefer to do is for me to finish and show you the art, and then you can choose what you feel happy paying with? I say that because I have next to know knowledge of rarities here yet, and I don't want to risk seriously overcharging you c;
tyger

Postby Alana Stark » Fri May 09, 2014 9:46 am

tyger wrote:
Well, what I'd prefer to do is for me to finish and show you the art, and then you can choose what you feel happy paying with? I say that because I have next to know knowledge of rarities here yet, and I don't want to risk seriously overcharging you c;

Lol okay o3o
Alana Stark

Postby tyger » Sun May 11, 2014 6:07 pm

here we go

I hope you like it, I enjoyed drawing her c:

Please send payment as soon as you can ^^
tyger

Postby Alana Stark » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:06 am

tyger wrote:
here we go