Seeking Human w/Creature Art - Paying:ELD,CS, and FR

Post here if you are looking to request art work from other users.

Seeking Human w/Creature Art - Paying:ELD,CS, and FR

Postby Lailic » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:44 pm

Hey guys! So I've been seriously interested in getting a drawing of my character, Lailic and my Krint, Karsu.

Now here is what I'm looking for:
Semi-realistic to realistic. The more realistic you can make it the better to be honest. The background will be a pretty forest with soft light streaming though the canopy.

Now for the characters poses. Either lailic will be laying on Karsu's back, he will be standing, and have her arms wrapped loosely around his neck. He is looking over his shoulder at her.

OR

something like this:
I do NOT own this image I am just using it for easy reference. Also Karsu is a krint not a horse but he is about 4ft to the shoulder so... it'll work.

Images of Karsu:

Lailic: if you need a photograph PM me.
Brunette with natural blonde highlights long lower back length hair. Slight wave to her hair. Blue/grey eyes. full pink/light red lips. she is wearing a strapless golden colored dress. Small beauty mark over the left side of her upper lip. ovalish shaped face. Average build.

For payment:
All of the Rare and uncommon pets from this group:here

I also have CS will put together a groups of older rares and uncommons and things in additions to the eld pets if you would like

and I will throw in 100k FR treasure and 65+ gems.

It is a BIG project and I expect quality work. And for you to show me where you are at as you create it.

If you are interested please post below or PM me. Thanks!
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Re: Seeking Human w/Creature Art - Paying:ELD,CS, and FR

Postby lizziecat1279 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:45 am

http://lizziecat1279.deviantart.com
I'd be more than willing to draw for you, though traditional only until I get my new computer set up within the next week or so. I would be more than willing to work out a pay what you want situation.

Pm me if you're interested!
If you want to trade with me then go for it! I'll always prefer wishlist/hoard pets but I'll also accept pets that I don't have the monthlies of.

Art is my drug

Find my tumblr at heckacentipede and lizziecats-art
On flightrising as well! lizziecat1279 #10943
Also on CS lizziecat1279

I regularly participate in gifting people, so I apologize if I don't have doubles to trade!
lizziecat1279

Return to Art Wanted