LF: Quality Art H: Rs, URs + more

Post here if you are looking to request art work from other users.

LF: Quality Art H: Rs, URs + more

Postby Amkorra » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:36 am

Hi there, I'm looking for quality Art for two of my Characters

Payment:
I prefer to discuss payment beforehand - examples of your art help me a lot!
once we agree on a payment the trade will be initiated and is to be accepted once I see the finished product.

Your payment will depend on your quality - I have everything from Rares, Ultra Rares and even some Legendarys (most are in an open trade group so you can easily see what you can get - I can also get current store pets - I also have a Chickensmoothie Account with Rares List pets I might trade in for Art)

Art:
can be anything from Traditional to Pixel to Digital, detailed, realistic Chibi, etc - as long as it has a good quality (If you are unsure on this --> PM I don't bite ;)

You can either post on this thread or directly PM me - payment can be discussed through PM if you don't want your prices beeing published ^^

Amkorra

The first one is Amkorra which might be very complicated to draw as she is a black Swan chimera type anthro - human like anatomy beside a long swan neck and head, black swan wings with white tints. Red eyes, beak and hair(with black strains). Her upper Arms are human like, while her lower arms are like the ones of a swan (white and looking like there are scales). Feet are more like a big cat (lion, leopard kinda) with long hair on the back (white) and a long haired tail (black with white and red strains)

You are free to add accessory as you think it fits - If you do so I would prefer it to be either red or white

Amkorra(h) is a name that I created using an elves name generator and translates to "black swan beast" - might help to get where the Idea for her is coming from)

Looking for anthro or beast form (you are pretty much free to do as you want here, beast simply means without the human anatomy part ;-) )

Ref: Image

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Meifeng Long (temporary name - I'm open for suggestions though)

I adopted that char from someone else and now i would love some art of her - especially as a Chinese Dragon. <3

She has a white Skin with black spots and red belly scales, light golden eyes and (as anthro also short blond hair). Her 3 horns come out of her forehead as one and get parted a bit afterwards (hard to describe >.< it's shown in the ref) On the back is a stripe of thick fluffy black fur (dark gray is perfectly fine too if you do shading - I prefer seeing it shaded over having it colored 100%black without lighting)

accessory: orange band/scarf, orange clothing as human (dresses preferred), as dragon I would love some globes/Spheres/baubles surrounding her or in her claws (colors can vary to anything you see fit, but I think orange would do quite good here too) Well - just ask if there are any questions ^^ I prefer to be asked instead of getting something I don't want -k?

Ref:
original <-original
Image <- newest piece of Art
done by Sanivisu from CS

If you have a better name for her : feel free to PM me ;) If I take your name you'll probably get something in return

─────────────────────────────────
My Art
My Characters
Trade Thread
Offsite Trades
Start Trade
Hoarding: new Line Drakes
Always looking for Art

Amkorra

Re: LF: Quality Art H: Rs, URs + more

Postby EDelfen » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:33 am

Hello, I hope this is still on. I really like your OCs and would like to draw them. This is what I can do :

By the way, it's Elliot, my own OC (one of many ^^)

I'm usually better at black and white traditional art, and even better with ref (like everybody^^).

I'm very willing to go step by step with you so you get the art you really want.
I'm lurking but I'm aliiiive
EDelfen

Return to Art Wanted