[W] Original Art! [H] Eld/FR/CS/Non-Exp Art

Post here if you are looking to request art work from other users.

[W] Original Art! [H] Eld/FR/CS/Non-Exp Art

Postby Undertale » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Welcome...
... to my thread, and thank you for checking this out. I'm looking for original characters with at least medium quality art, ranging from these species below:

» Canine-Like:
» "Mutated" in a sense (ex. a shark tail, bangs, etc.)
» Unique colors (please nothing too eye-bleeding, like many random vivid colors and such)
» "Neutral" gender (ex. males look somewhat feminine, but not too greatly; females look feminine still, but not all lanky like a lot of people prefer to make them)

» Feline-Like:
» Can be feral (ex. a big cat)
» Unique colors (look above)

» Dragons:
» Please make them irregular (I see far too many normal eastern dragons and normal wyverns/basic dragons, I like a little diversity.)
» Non-brutish facial area (ex. a large chin, a bottom jaw that juts out, large "eyebrows," I just don't really like them.)

» Anthro/Fursona:
» Nothing inappropriate (specific parts being emphasized, rude gestures, etc.)
» Please be more animal-like than anything.

» Rules.
» Please don't get upset if I don't trade for your art, I can be somewhat picky sometimes.
» Be fair with the prices, as I don't have too many pets either way, and my art isn't exactly the best.

» More rules may be added.

» Payment.
Chicken Smoothie: Anything from my entire account [here], including items and my 20 C$.
Eldemore: Anything from my trade groups/adoption/vault, I only have 1 bauble.
Flight Rising: [here], I have 140491 treasure and 438 gems in my hoard, 3 gold ore, 9 jade, 6 labradorite, 1 Analogous Pigment Blend, 8 Mimic Powder, 2 Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy, 5 Haunted Stone Orb, 23 Steam Gyre smoke, and 1 Vipera gene.
Art: [ex1], [ex2], [ex3], [ex4], [ex5], [ex6]
{{status: trading all pets for art and flight rising stuff
{{goal: to trade my pets to good homes
Undertale

Re: [W] Original Art! [H] Eld/FR/CS/Non-Exp Art

Postby Bunnyhop627 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:30 am

Hello! I'd love to make you art! And better yet, I'll do 3 pieces of art you requested! I'll do ex.2,ex.6,and ex.3.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So, you may browse my art shop and make an order! I'll do one for free, since I'm doing 3 <3
Image Please join this site! Also, please put me as the ref (same user): http://www.acitius.com/register.php?ref ... unnyhop627
Bunnyhop627

Postby Undertale » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:32 pm

Oh, I wasn't looking for art specifically of those characters, they were just examples of what I could do. I was just looking for any spare character in general that was made that people were willing to sell. ^^
Undertale

Postby Bunnyhop627 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:13 pm

Past wrote:Oh, I wasn't looking for art specifically of those characters, they were just examples of what I could do. I was just looking for any spare character in general that was made that people were willing to sell. ^^

Oh, well I can draw almost anything. You name it :3
Image Please join this site! Also, please put me as the ref (same user): http://www.acitius.com/register.php?ref ... unnyhop627
Bunnyhop627

Postby Undertale » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:43 pm

Alright, do you have a link to your shop that I can use?
Undertale

Return to Art Wanted