Looking for Digital Artist!

Post here if you are looking to request art work from other users.

Looking for Digital Artist!

Postby BlackSage » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:33 pm

Hello!
I have an adoptable in mind, and I have sketched ideas.

What I am looking for is a Digital Artist who is, well, rather advanced, and can dabble in animation.

I would want to share my adoptable sketches, history, works and all, with the artist, and have them be co-founders for the adoptable. They would receive most of the pay towards the adoptable, that can be explained if
you pm me.

I have multiple poses and ideas that II have in my head. I would love a partner in this!

Your job would be as the main artist. You would stay in contact with me about dif ideas you may have or I may have, and create digitally dif designs we may think up. I would like it if we could stay in contact often, at least four times a week even if it is just showing me one drawing or just stating how you are on the adoptable you would be making and coloring, as I have ideas but cannot make them digitally or color them.

I would like examples of your art, again, advanced digital please.

Again, the benefit from each adoptable would mostly go to you, as the artist, and just a small amount to me, as the creator.

Any questions please pm me!
If you are interested, again some examples and I will contact the person I choose!

This will take time to start off, and take some time to keep going.
Thanks for looking!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
"Y ɴ' ɪ ғʀ ʏʀ ғʀɪɴs, ʏ ʟɪ ғʀ ʜ." - Ns
"I ʏ ʙ ɪғғʀɴ, ɴ I ʏ ɴ ɴғʀ ʏʀ ɪ ғ ɴʀʟ, ʙ ʜɴ I ɴ ғɪʀ ғʀ ʜs ʜ I ʀ ʙ, ʏ ʜ ʙʀ ɢ ғ ʜ ʏ." - Ns
"Nʀ ʟ ʏʀ ʟɪғ s sʜɪɴɢ ɪɴsɪɢɴɪғɪɴ, ɴʀ ғʀɢ ʜs ʜ ʏ ʟ." - Ns
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃coding▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
BlackSage

Return to Art Wanted