Seeking character art, trading nearly everything

Post here if you are looking to request art work from other users.

Seeking character art, trading nearly everything

Postby MegaRose » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:58 pm

Hello! I'll cut straight to the point: I signed up for this site ages ago and have been collecting pets at the first of every month but I don't actually use Eldemore! Like at all! I dunno, I signed up and then never got into it. So I have a lot of pets and don't need them. I went through my homestead and saved anything I thought was particularly cute in a 'keepers' group. Everything else is in a 'traders' group and they are all available as payment for character art.

Since I spend approximately 15 minutes per month on this site I have NO idea what the onsite market is like. Are my pets valuable??? I don't know???? I'm letting YOU name your price. Tell me what you want and as long as you produce some kind of art for me you can have it. I don't need to see a sample of your work. I'm not going to judge on quality. I am going to trust that you'll ask for what YOU think is fair. First come first serve.

What I want:
Art of any characters from here
Or here
Or here (I am also interested in getting some writing for these! Most of them have throwaway lines for their bios so if you want to create a personality maybe I'll use it!)

What I have:
Anything from this group
Anything from this Chicken Smoothie group
There are other petsites I have spare stuff on so go ahead and throw a name out there, if I have an account there maybe I have something you want?
MegaRose

Re: Seeking character art, trading nearly everything

Postby OrcaLover9 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:27 pm

Hello! I'd love to draw several of them! I'm thinking maybe one eld pet per piece of art?
"Loyalty. It's what holds empires together." -Sparka
"One interested person is worth one hundred indifferent ones." -Silverstreak
OrcaLover9

Re: Seeking character art, trading nearly everything

Postby MegaRose » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:21 am

Sorry for the late reply- that would be fantastic! Anything you want. Show me what you got!
MegaRose

Return to Art Wanted