Please lock

Post here if you are looking to request art work from other users.

Please lock

Postby CrystalSweets » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:34 am

Hi! I'm looking for a really simple and easy piece of art for my signature but since I'm literally the worst artist ever (I tried drawing this myself it did NOT work at all). I want someone to draw a landscape with half of it storming and half is sunny and normal. Please link examples below and you can also PM me if your afraid of art theft. We can work out a price I'm willing to pay with anything on my account!
Last edited by CrystalSweets on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|-/As you can see we have Tyjo (Tyler) and Jishwa (josh) in their natural habitat
Hi! I'm a bit crazy, I'm a huge gamer, Twenty øne piløts fan, and I'm a junior Olympic swimmer!I hope you have a good day! :D

CrystalSweets

Re: I'm looking for signature art! Ex. Landscape scene

Postby CrystalSweets » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Bump
|-/As you can see we have Tyjo (Tyler) and Jishwa (josh) in their natural habitat
Hi! I'm a bit crazy, I'm a huge gamer, Twenty øne piløts fan, and I'm a junior Olympic swimmer!I hope you have a good day! :D

CrystalSweets

Postby CrystalSweets » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:20 pm

Bump

CrystalSweets

Postby CrystalSweets » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:38 am

Bump

CrystalSweets

Postby CrystalSweets » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:29 pm

Bumo

CrystalSweets

Return to Art Wanted