Kream's Homestead Tour

A place to display your Eldemore adopted pets and eldsonas for all to see.

Kream's Homestead Tour

Postby Kream. » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:17 pm

My name is Kream. Welcome to my homestead. Today, I will be your guide through a wonderful, majestic journey. We will meet some of the many animals that call the beautiful land of Eldemore their home. Some will be more common; others, much more rare. Many of the animals, such as the colorful Glasswork Dragons, love to flaunt their colors. However, others, such as the wise, old Ancients, are much more shy, and will be reluctant to come out of their shells. What you are able to see will be based purely on luck.

This tour will contain many surprises, different for each person who comes here. However, there will be a few ground rules. Please do not make noise while viewing the animals; it will disrupt their natural state and might cause them to run away, or possibly even attack. Please refrain from taking pictures; we want every person who visits this beautiful land to view the surprises themselves. And lastly, enjoy the tour. Once you board the different vehicles for each location in this tour, make sure you are observant of nature and everything that surrounds you. Relax; be a part of nature.

Enjoy.

Last edited by Kream. on Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kream.

The Wistful Waterfront

Postby Kream. » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:39 pm

To go out with the setting sun
on an empty beach is to truly
embrace your solitude.
- Jeanne Moreau
I love the beach. I love the
sea. All my life I live within -
in front of the sea.
- Rafael Nadal

➳➳➳➳➳➳Image➳➳➳➳➳➳

You enter the canoe at the break of dawn. The ocean is quite calm today. Your hair is moving with the salty, soft breeze. You are carrying binoculars and wearing a jacket; it is cold. I start the boat. In a few minutes, the people around you starting ooing and ahhing. You, on the other hand are quiet. You wish to see these animals without scaring them away. I tell everyone what we are doing here.

"We are at the Wistful Waterfront. This is where the animals that inhabit the seas are. Today, we will be looking at two types of creatures: Sea Servals and Otterlings."

We continue the tour. You are on the lookout; who wants to miss something this spectacular? Suddenly, a woman cries, "Look! I sea something!" You whip around, excited. You see an adorable array of creatures.

ImageImageImage

They are absolutely beautiful. You hear a splash behind you, and turn back around. You see another group of beautiful creatures.

ImageImageImage

These creatures are not cute; they are most certainly not friendly. However, they are absolutely majestic.

At this point, the tour has gone on for about three hours. Everyone is rather tired. I say, "Let's get back to shore. We will go to our next destination after lunch. Lunch will be in two hours. Then, everyone will come back here at exactly 2:00 P.M. Do not be late!"

Kream.

The Tremendous Timberland

Postby Kream. » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:26 pm

The clearest way into
the Universe is through
a forest wilderness.
- John Muir

I'm always astonished
by a forest. It makes
me realize that the
fantasy of nature is
much larger than my
own fantasy. I still have
things to learn.
- Gunter Grass

A forest of these trees
is a spectacle too much
for one man to see.
- David Douglas

You walk back to the beach, still mesmerized by what you saw earlier. You did not know that such creatures existed. I look at you, and stifle a laugh. The tourists always look rather dazed after the adventures. "Alright!" I call out. "We are going to the Tremendous Timberland next. There are quite a few creatures that live there. We are going to be going for a five hour hike, so I hope you are all prepared." A few groans emit from the crowd, but for the most part, everyone seems excited.

You start walking, and soon reach the forest. The name suits it right; it is absolutely huge! You stare in awe at the trees. "Right then. Is everyone ready?" I ask. Murmurs of assent follow, and so we all walk into the gloomy scenery.

Everyone is quiet; you can hear a pin drop. Suddenly, there is a glint of light. It gets brighter, brighter, brighter, until... You see them. Them. The ones you were hoping to see. The ones you were told were the most rare to actually see. You see the Guardians of the forest...
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

... And then you hear something overhead.

You cannot believe your eyes. You have just seen... you do not know what you have seen. You just stand there, unable to comprehend what is happening.

I laugh. This was not expected. Seeing the Guardians and a Faded Galaxy Ancient in one shot... talk about luck.

We move on, careful not to disturb anyone or thing. We see many more creatures. You stare at them, feeling more awe -struck than ever.

ImageImageImage
Kream.

The Dire Desert

Postby Kream. » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:33 pm

Sadly, it's much easier to create a desert than a forest. - James Lovelock

The next day, you go to the last part of the tour: the Dire Desert. I tell the tourists that in this desert are creatures such as Dire Wolves, Ligers, and Griffins. The heat is close to unbearable, and so we take an air-conditioned bus. You look out of your window and see the yellow sand sweeping across an endless piece of land. You begin to see cacti; then you look closer. Wait a minute- those aren't cacti!

ImageImage

Now that you think about it, some of that sand was moving...

You gasp with recognition. "Those, my friend, are the creatures of the Dire Desert," I say. After a couple more hours of roaming the desert and seeing more animals, the tour ends. Everyone says their goodbyes, but there is one thing that is left unsaid: No one will ever be the same again.
Kream.

Reserved

Postby Kream. » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:00 pm

For my purposes~
╔══════════════╗
Hey there! I'm Kream.
I love to talk and trade, so send
me a PM/trade whenever! PS: I
love Sherlock! PM me if you
want to fangirl ☻ ily ♥
Ultra Collection completed 8/26/14

╚══════════════╝