.: The Necromancer, The Explorer, And The Bonds :.

A place to display your Eldemore adopted pets and eldsonas for all to see.

.: The Necromancer, The Explorer, And The Bonds :.

Postby Amxen no.XV » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:35 am

A place where you all can learn about my two Eldemore characters, the creatures they are bonded to, and the lives they live. I would prefer if you did not post, but you can if you want. Just wait until I am done reserving posts more my moron squad to post.
None of my humanoid Eldemore characters have official references, so if anyone is interested in drawing those, feel free to PM me about it.

Index
[url]Amxen Falark-Necromancer[/url]
[url]Amxen's Creatures[/url]
[url]Edgar Prip-The Explorer[/url]
[url]Edgar's Creatures[/url]
No matter where I go, I'll always take you with me, because I promised I would.

Due to the custom raffles I've decided to stop participating in events and such on the site due to the post restrictions on them. I'm not a social person. Posts shouldn't be used to determine how active someone is on a site. I used to log in all day, every day, and I spent more time here than I did on CS. I shouldn't be excluded because I don't have 30 posts to my name. Please consider changing it so that people who are actually active and not socially active can participate as well. Even if you do change it, I can never recover the lost time on my account since I've missed so much. Thank you anyway, though.
Amxen no.XV

Return to Homestead Galleries