Now Hiring- Artist Applications

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Now Hiring- Artist Applications

Postby Benathorn » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:43 pm

- Become a part of the Eldemore Artist team -
(Create official site pets, get to know the staff, and add your talent to the world of Eld!)

As Eldemore continues to grow at a rapid pace we find that we are in need of more artists to help us with the monthly adopts and event pets. We are only looking for one member this time to join our team, but are also going to give everyone ample time to fill out applications as well. Just like last time the rules are the same, simply fill out the form to the best of your abilities and I will review all applications that are submitted at the end of the month. We can't wait to have another wonderful member join and help us build this site and look forward to all your wonderful works of art!

Now on to the applications: We are searching for just one artist to be added to our team this round. Our requirements for such will be very specific and forms will be found below to give more detail on what we are looking for in both artistic ability and quality of work.

We will only be taking application from January 5th through January 31st. This should give everyone enough time to turn in their aforms and ask us questions if need be. We may also extend the time if not enough apps are sent in or meet the requirements. A few days after all applications are submitted we shall then review and inform everyone of who we have chosen. We look forward to having new additions to our artist team and thank you for everyone's wonderful support for our site! <3

Requirements:

- You must have ample time to devote to both the art and the site. Do not apply if you believe you would be unable to do this. We understand very well the pressures of life, work, and college, so we ask that you do not strain yourself if you know you will be busy. Remember, real life comes first.

- You must be 18 years or older.

- You must have PhotoShop CS3, CS4, CS5 or CS6 or FireAlpaca/SAI (free program) to incorporate our files. Any other form of art programs just means extra work on our part to send the files to you and to convert them to the site. There will be no exceptions to this.

- Any sort of experience among other pet adoptable sites or art sites in general should be stated within your form. We would love to have an experienced artist join us to help with our more larger event projects and the like.

- Please fill out all parts of the form to the best of your abilities. If you have any questions please PM either me or Jendalie.

- All forms MUST be submitted to either Jendalie or myself. Do not post your form in this thread.

Code: Select all
Eldemore Artist Application:

Name: (Only your Eldemore site username should be placed here.)

Examples: (attachments and/or links of your works of art.)

Former Experience: (Worked as a pet artist/designer before?)

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site? (Yes/No)

Extra: (Any extra information that you would like to add? Any other experience or information you need to share?)
Benathorn
Administrator

Re: Now Hiring- Artist Applications

Postby Castiel » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:03 pm

The 18+ thing really stumps me. D: But when I turn 18...*rubs hands together evilly*
Castiel

Postby WolfStory23 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:06 pm

I'm 19 but those programs won't work for me :( Am I doing something wrong with the firealpaca one?
WolfStory23

Postby Mitsiki » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:27 am

totally tossing my hat in the ring XD i could even do this stuff in school and not get in trouble (graphic arts and coding classes)
Mitsiki

Postby Benathorn » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm

Just a reminder to everyone- Be sure to submit your applications soon. You have less then a week to still turn in forms for an artist position on this site and all applications will be reviewed on the 31st of this month. Good luck to everyone~
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Pandemic » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:45 pm

Not sure if this should be PMed or posted… sorry!
But is there a certain join date requirement? I've had my eye on this site for a while (since rune dragons originated on CS) and it’s really cool but I decided I really wanted to participate and be active, so I just joined today, I assume it’d be frowned upon for me to send in an application?
trading eld pets for cs, my username on cs is van & i'm looking for any wishlist pets.
Pandemic

Postby Benathorn » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:53 am

Pandemic wrote:Not sure if this should be PMed or posted… sorry!
But is there a certain join date requirement? I've had my eye on this site for a while (since rune dragons originated on CS) and it’s really cool but I decided I really wanted to participate and be active, so I just joined today, I assume it’d be frowned upon for me to send in an application?

There is no requirement for submitting an application if you just joined.
You are more then welcome to PM your application at any time.
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Aralas » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:53 pm

Normal Photoshop isn't compatible with your files right? :)
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby WolfStory23 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:30 pm

I can't do photoshop as I have no money to pay for it but I did send you an application with the thing I can use
WolfStory23

Return to Announcements