New Global Mods and Forum Moderators!

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

New Global Mods and Forum Moderators!

Postby Benathorn » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Hello everyone, we would like to announce the three new additions to our team and welcome these users who have volunteered their time to help us run the site!

First off, please welcome Verdana and Leviathan who have been added to our Global Moderator team to help mod the site and welcome any new users. You all may have seen them both around on CS and each have generously provided us with their time to dedicate to our ever growing site.

We would also like you to welcome our Form Discussion Moderator, Azure23 who will be looking after the discussion threads and help any users there as well.

Please give these three a warm welcome and we hope to have them by our side as we all work hard to make this site a user friendly and fun place to enjoy. We can't thank them enough for their help and if anyone ever needs their assistance please do not hesitate to PM either them or our staff team. <3
Benathorn
Administrator

Re: New Global Mods and Forum Moderators!

Postby Vlad » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:29 am

Congrats to them! I bet you'll be great moderators!
When I became a Moderator on a different forum I was pretty excited.. (And nervous pfft)
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Postby alfadi. » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:12 pm

You'll all be great moderators. ^.^ Well, Verdana, you're already a great moderator on CS so I doubt you'll be a bad one on here, either. xD
This is still being made.
For now, enjoy this picture.
Or I'll make you.
alfadi.

Postby Edo Phoenix » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:14 am

Hello!
Congratulations!!

Good luck on doing your missions~! :D

I hope you all will be able to handle from easy to EHNOWAIT this is so hard situations!
Edo Phoenix

Return to Announcements