Site Updates- New Artists, Event Plans, New Pet Lines

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: Site Updates- New Artists, Event Plans, New Pet Lines

Postby Civia » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Congrats to all the new artists!!! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. New lines does sound very exciting too. I like how everything here is so unique and there is so much change going on. It makes me look forward to getting on the site and seeing what is released/happens next. I hope things get better for you too Geinkotsu, and who knows, maybe you could make a special return someday :P.
Civia

Postby FoxFlame » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:25 am

Congratulations to all the new artists

Benathorn wrote:And finally, I would like to discuss the new lines we will be having to update some of our pets with. As I have heard some of you voice, the new pygmy Elkrin lines in the Bazaar are strange and new to some, but these are actually here to stay. I originally did the Elkrin fawn lines in the past and they were not meant to be used. However, due to time constraints, we had to use them while Jendalie made the adult Elkrin lines so that we could get this site open for you all to enjoy. The new fawn lines in the Bazaar are edited a bit from the new ones I have created, but they are indeed here to stay and the change is not up for debate. Weather you like them or not, I hope you will eventually enjoy both of the creations I have taken the time to make since there is now a new middle stage as well. The Elkrin that are up for adoption currently are the last to have the old Elkrin fawn lines that I made back in the beginning and do not feature the new middles stages. However, our next set of adoptions will feature the new ones and I would also like to announce that the Ligers will be getting new lines as well as Jendalie works hard to finish those.

I was wondering if that means that all the previous pets with the older lines would be switched over to the new lines or if they are going to keep the old lines.
ImageFoxFlame

I STILL CHECK IN OFTEN, FEEL FREE TO SEND A TRADE OR MESSAGE!
FoxFlame

Postby Silverfang » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:36 am

Foxflame wrote:Congratulations to all the new artists

Benathorn wrote:And finally, I would like to discuss the new lines we will be having to update some of our pets with. As I have heard some of you voice, the new pygmy Elkrin lines in the Bazaar are strange and new to some, but these are actually here to stay. I originally did the Elkrin fawn lines in the past and they were not meant to be used. However, due to time constraints, we had to use them while Jendalie made the adult Elkrin lines so that we could get this site open for you all to enjoy. The new fawn lines in the Bazaar are edited a bit from the new ones I have created, but they are indeed here to stay and the change is not up for debate. Weather you like them or not, I hope you will eventually enjoy both of the creations I have taken the time to make since there is now a new middle stage as well. The Elkrin that are up for adoption currently are the last to have the old Elkrin fawn lines that I made back in the beginning and do not feature the new middles stages. However, our next set of adoptions will feature the new ones and I would also like to announce that the Ligers will be getting new lines as well as Jendalie works hard to finish those.

I was wondering if that means that all the previous pets with the older lines would be switched over to the new lines or if they are going to keep the old lines.

I'm guessing they would stay? 'Cause that would be kinda cool, but i'm not 100% sure. ^^
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby Benathorn » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:51 am

Foxflame wrote:Congratulations to all the new artists

They are going to keep their old lines. Nothing is being changed with the old lines and all designs will remain on them. The only difference now is that there are new lines while the old ones are being retired but still available to be collected.
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Angel » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:40 pm

Congratulations to the wonderful new artists! I am very happy to see new designs and other creations here on Eldemore.com and welcome you with open arms, as I hope that the whole forum will. ouo I think that the new Elkrin fawn lines look incredible! You did a fantastic job, Benathorn! I'm excited to see the new Liger lines as well. c: I bet they will look incredible. <33
Hello, I am a friendly user who has been on eldemore since
the humble beginning. If you'd like to chat
shoot me a message! I love chatting about anything! c:
Angel

Previous

Return to Announcements