New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

Postby // kzry » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:41 pm

I had a dream that there was this new tab that showed this new event and it was the eldemore comeback. Involved some kind of treasure and a revelation so cool, it sent chills down my spine
// kzry

Postby FoxFlame » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:37 pm

So much of my childhood was spent playing eldemore, heres to hopig they bring it back. Its crazy how much time really has gone by. I remeber playing this game in middle school and now im a college graduate with a career sitting here still cheking in.
ImageFoxFlame

I STILL CHECK IN OFTEN, FEEL FREE TO SEND A TRADE OR MESSAGE!
FoxFlame

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:52 am

FoxFlame wrote:So much of my childhood was spent playing eldemore, heres to hopig they bring it back. Its crazy how much time really has gone by. I remeber playing this game in middle school and now im a college graduate with a career sitting here still cheking in.

I feel this so much. I was just about to start college when I joined the site. Now I've graduated and held a job for nearly five years. XD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby Tybalt » Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:26 pm

scmarshtacky wrote:
FoxFlame wrote:So much of my childhood was spent playing eldemore, heres to hopig they bring it back. Its crazy how much time really has gone by. I remeber playing this game in middle school and now im a college graduate with a career sitting here still cheking in.

I feel this so much. I was just about to start college when I joined the site. Now I've graduated and held a job for nearly five years. XD

As a staff member, are you given updates that are not released to the rest of us, or have they treated you to radio silence too?
â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–…

Ours Is The Fury

I am running on mobile internet, so I won't be as active. Hopefully the wifi will be sorted soon!
Awesome Siggy, thanks to Mavric. <3

Tybalt

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:42 am

Tybalt wrote:
scmarshtacky wrote:-snip-

As a staff member, are you given updates that are not released to the rest of us, or have they treated you to radio silence too?

The last update I saw was when the site/server went down. It was back in January 2023, posted in the Jader Discord. I'll share the quote below, though I think someone else shared the details back when it first happened. Besides this, I'm privy to the same information as you.

What Zayin shared:
"Hey --, the site should be back up in the next 20 minutes. Yes, I have been pretty silent on Eldemore. I still work on it, but it's been a slog for the past year. Or two. Job, life, family, all takes a lot of my time, and it's not like I've had the money to pay someone else to do it. Even onboarding and directing someone would take a lot of effort. Work has continued, just at a slow pace.

I will say this, Eldemore's not going down or re-opening without some announcement. I am sorry for keeping people wondering, and you all have been very, very patient about it . I have no plans of letting the hosting or domain run out.

In fact, it's getting where something will need to be done anyways. The server is... old let's say. It needs to be upgraded or replaced in the near future."

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby the black swordsman » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:29 am

Archer wrote:
Tybalt wrote:

The last update I saw was when the site/server went down. It was back in January 2023, posted in the Jader Discord. I'll share the quote below, though I think someone else shared the details back when it first happened. Besides this, I'm privy to the same information as you.

What Zayin shared:
"Hey --, the site should be back up in the next 20 minutes. Yes, I have been pretty silent on Eldemore. I still work on it, but it's been a slog for the past year. Or two. Job, life, family, all takes a lot of my time, and it's not like I've had the money to pay someone else to do it. Even onboarding and directing someone would take a lot of effort. Work has continued, just at a slow pace.

I will say this, Eldemore's not going down or re-opening without some announcement. I am sorry for keeping people wondering, and you all have been very, very patient about it . I have no plans of letting the hosting or domain run out.

In fact, it's getting where something will need to be done anyways. The server is... old let's say. It needs to be upgraded or replaced in the near future."

ty for this it gives me hope
the black swordsman

Postby Tybalt » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:02 am

Thanks so much Archer, that actually really helps. That's the update we were looking for I think, just a bit of hope.

Ours Is The Fury

I am running on mobile internet, so I won't be as active. Hopefully the wifi will be sorted soon!
Awesome Siggy, thanks to Mavric. <3

Tybalt

Postby Silverfox12578 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:52 am

Archer wrote:
Tybalt wrote:

What Zayin shared:

Thanks for the update Archer! ^^
~#♢My Homestead Guardians♢#~

Image Image

~#♢ Echo & Eclipse♢#~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

If anyone needs any help or is just looking for someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a PM! :)

♢<☆~☆~☆~☆<♢♡♢>☆~☆~☆~☆>♢
Silverfox12578

Postby BBkat » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:45 am

Is it bad that I didn't even KNOW that the site had gone down at any point? :/

Anyways, at least that's something, hopefully it'll be back up eventually.
Image My UNGROUPED tab is not for trade!
BBkat

Postby Burger » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:34 pm

Oh, I’m so glad to hear there was an update. Even if it was in January.

Anything counts at this point! Very hopeful.

Extras group are UFT for Flight Rising, pm me on there!

Why yes, I am carrying an egg around as my companion, what of it?
Burger

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements