New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

Postby MultiPokemonLover3 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:45 pm

I joined this site in June 2017 and thought that the hiatus wasn't going to take that long or that the site would still have new adopts or events that were big like Christmas or Halloween, but after reading some other posts in here I doubt it's going to come back. I hold chickensmoothie very close to my heart and this site was starting to become a close second, but with how the updates are being handled, it looks so shady.

Also jesus my sig is chaotic, I haven't looked at it in a long time lmfao
Image Image ImageImage Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MultiPokemonLover3

Postby Uspar » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:25 am

I see there's still no update. This site was so wonderful once upon a time but it's become a desolate shell of nothingness. No wonder so many people simply up and left.
I came back after over a year and there is still 0 commuication. Disgraceful behaviour
Uspar

Postby wonderwolf2o2 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:42 pm

still waiting,. keeping hope.
tried to see if i can finish the whole codex collection but looks like peeps dont trade. for Christmas I would love a small update. just something to show that the site is still remembered
I wish I was better with html or which ever language the site is written in. Would love to have helped rebuild it.
I loved the creatures art. their designs. I always wanted to try and become a artist for eldemore one day.
bored hoping for Eldemore to be updated soon.

✩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✩

✩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✩

x
x
x
x
X
X

XXXXXX
XXXXXXxXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
wonderwolf2o2

Postby Salem » Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:52 pm

i feel like even at this point if the updated eld does come out, the damage is kind of done already. a lot of faith has been lost and trust has been broken from a significant portion of their userbase. id come back to eld if it ever reopened, but ive lost a lot of trust in it and would be afraid to invest too much time and care into it in the fear that this would happen again. which is really a shame, this was my favorite adoptable site and the only one i stuck with after growing up and generally losing interest in that genre of game. but honestly, its been almost 2 years of radio silence. i dont think an updated eld is coming out at all.
Salem

Postby LLHBBB » Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:20 pm

Salem wrote:i feel like even at this point if the updated eld does come out, the damage is kind of done already. a lot of faith has been lost and trust has been broken from a significant portion of their userbase. id come back to eld if it ever reopened, but ive lost a lot of trust in it and would be afraid to invest too much time and care into it in the fear that this would happen again. which is really a shame, this was my favorite adoptable site and the only one i stuck with after growing up and generally losing interest in that genre of game. but honestly, its been almost 2 years of radio silence. i dont think an updated eld is coming out at all.

I completely agree with this. With as much money as I invested in the past just to have this happen I would be very hesitant to give them anymore since they don't seem to have prioritized this site in their lives. I understand family is more important but most people can balance family & jobs & entertainment. Sorry if that sounds harsh & insensitive.
Not trading while the site is down - Sorry.

Image 7/4/16
LLHBBB

Postby Loelya » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:35 pm

I would be really happy if Eldemore ever began running again. c': I joined a very short time before the hiatus and was getting so into everything, I even looked up fanfic for the storyline that was going on at the time. I was so sad when I realized the site was closing and I'd missed my chance to get more integrated into the community. ;u; I've always held out a little bit of hope that the old stories might be uploaded somewhere so they could be re-read, because I missed a lot of the earlier comics.
Loelya

Postby Willzel » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:31 am

Yeah, I joined not long before the shutdown too, and had thought it might take a year or so, maybe two. It's been such a long time, and a silent time. I start to wonder why I bother looking anymore. It had so much potential, so much promise; I'm not mad, lives change and move on. But I wish there was any word at all.
---
he * him
Willzel

Postby Alex » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:49 am

Salem wrote:i feel like even at this point if the updated eld does come out, the damage is kind of done already. a lot of faith has been lost and trust has been broken from a significant portion of their userbase. id come back to eld if it ever reopened, but ive lost a lot of trust in it and would be afraid to invest too much time and care into it in the fear that this would happen again. which is really a shame, this was my favorite adoptable site and the only one i stuck with after growing up and generally losing interest in that genre of game. but honestly, its been almost 2 years of radio silence. i dont think an updated eld is coming out at all.

Agreed, it costs absolutely nothing to get on here and at least say something. Anything.
This silence is inexcusable, and I find it strange that every social media under their names is now inactive.
I get that people go through hard times; I really do. But it's almost been two years.
Fingers crossed that this site will come back!
Never mind, anything you see is up for grabs for CS. Rares for rares of the same year, VRs for URs, stores for stores etc.

CS
Alex

Postby Archer » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:46 pm

Loelya wrote:I would be really happy if Eldemore ever began running again. c': I joined a very short time before the hiatus and was getting so into everything, I even looked up fanfic for the storyline that was going on at the time. I was so sad when I realized the site was closing and I'd missed my chance to get more integrated into the community. ;u; I've always held out a little bit of hope that the old stories might be uploaded somewhere so they could be re-read, because I missed a lot of the earlier comics.

All the old event cutscenes were archived by the lovely Scar! You can find them all here <3

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby tawnycatz » Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:30 am

half an hour past midnight -- merry crisis/chrysler/crisms/etc to my beloved dead (undead? in stasis?) pet site
tawnycatz

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements