Site Updates- Event Dates, New Pets, and More!

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Site Updates- Event Dates, New Pets, and More!

Postby Benathorn » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:19 pm

Hello everyone, I just wanted to inform our community of upcoming event dates, site updates, and new creatures that will be coming to Eldemore soon. This is just an announcement to allow everyone to see what we've been up to and what to expect in the future.

Eldemore's Big Birthday Event!
Our first bit of info is our upcoming birthday event for our site-- this will not simply be a one day thing and we plan to go all out with the celebrations by turning this into a big event. On August 1st-5th we will be celebrating a whole lore-filled event with wonderful creatures for you all to adopt and a new location to explore and enjoy. Hopefully many of you will participate since both the artists and staff have been working hard to make this a special occasion for both you and ourselves!

New Monthly Pet Adopts
We gave a sneak preview a bit ago of the adult Sleipnir equines that we have been working on in the background. Jendalie did an amazing job with the adult lines and I am currently finishing the official art for the foal and adolescent lines as we speak, which means, these new fantastical creatures will soon be featured as monthly adopts by September! Look forward to them being a part of our regular adoptions~

Bastion's Heart (The Random Cave Adoptions Location)
Many of you already know that we have been working on this little side project for a bit now and I am happy to say that the location art is nearly complete and the coding in place. This location will be featured near a place on the map called Mt. Bastion, a large mountain with a cave at its base. In this cave lies the heart of the great mountain, where you will adopt random past pets from previous releases, birthday pets, and event exclusives! We will initially be testing how this feature effects pet rarity, as well as judging how often these rare adoptions should occur. Keep an eye open for an announcement within the next month or two about this new interactive location.

(Sneak Peek-- Oooh <<)

---

As always, I want to thank our community for all your amazing support. It's almost been a whole year since Eldemore opened and became a strong little adopts site that I'm happy to see gradually grow each day and be filled with awesome users who are kind and supportive to both the staff and its members. We can never thank you all enough for giving us this chance to make something great and hopefully many of you will be around to enjoy everything we have planned for you!

This was just a small update on my part from the art end of our staff team. Zayin has been working on some large coding updates that he will implement in the coming days to fix some site bugs and improve the site's function overall in order to make playing an easy and fun experience for our users. So hopefully you will see a similar thread soon from him detailing any new updates he has in store for you.

Thank you all again for your awesome support! We can't wait to celebrate with you all! <3
Benathorn
Administrator

Re: Site Updates- Event Dates, New Pets, and More!

Postby Lailic » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:31 pm

Omg I'm so excited!

You guys are doing amazing things for this site and it's members.

I have yet to experience an even and I am so excited. Eldemores birthday is only a what a month away... Its so crazy XD

I cant wait for the new adopts and the cave! Thats going to be amazing!

Thank you to all the staff for all your hard work on the site <3 You guys are amazing The site is growing so fast and the new features are just amazing!
Last edited by Lailic on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Silverfang » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:39 pm

sfwevrwov SO EXCITED *runs around the room*

Can't wait, and thanks, admins, for all this wonderful new stuff! :D ♥

It's been awesome watching Eldemore grow, and I hope it continues to grow! :D
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby Silverhart » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:02 pm

Yay! I can't wait for all the new updates! ^^ And the event of course. It's all so exciting! I can't wait to wish Eldemore a Happy Birthday!
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Skyline » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Oooh, shiny new stuff. :3
Looking forward to all that beautiful art.
My custom is not for trade. No suggestions for it either please. Thank you.
Skyline

Postby Chouhesi » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:12 pm

I'm really looking forward to everything~

It will be so much fun <3
If you have any questions about anything feel free to PM me~

Chouhesi

Postby scmarshtacky » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:39 pm

I just wanted to say that you all, staff, artists, members, everyone, are an amazing lot of people. I'm truly grateful to have joined Eldemore, as it as become an internet home for me so to speak. I look forward to seeing this site grow and improve even more in the future. Just look how far we've come since August!
Being here has been an amazing experience. ^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby Aralas » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:50 pm

Aww man, I'm moving during the first week of August. No event for me! xD

Mt. Bastion makes me thrilled. Can't wait to see more about this one 8D

Nevertheless, thank you so much for your hard work, Bena, Jen, and Zayin. You guys have really made this site awesome and If I don't see a dramatic change in the amount of people joining and becoming member, I will be very VERY shocked.
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby musette » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Really looking forward to all the new updates, as well as Eldemore's birthday!

Thank you all for the hard work, effort and time you've all put into making Eldemore such a wonderful experience! <3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOU SHOULD KNOW
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hello there, i'm musette but feel free to call
me muse! i'm one of the moderators here o
n eld, here to help and assist you in any po
ssible way! if you ever have any questions,
concerns, or are in need of a friendly chat,
feel free to pm me! .for help, click the links!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
THAT YOURE TOXIC
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
musette

Postby FoxFlame » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Wow!! This sounds great!!! I am really exited to see how all of your hard work on the site pays off.
ImageFoxFlame

I STILL CHECK IN OFTEN, FEEL FREE TO SEND A TRADE OR MESSAGE!
FoxFlame

Next

Return to Announcements