Staff Leave and Greeting Reminders

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Staff Leave and Greeting Reminders

Postby Benathorn » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:08 am

Hello everyone, I would like to let our community know that a few of our staff have recently had to step down from their positions due to real life issues and time constraints.

Verdana was one of our first Global Moderators for the site and has been with us since the first Rune Dragon on our small thread adopts. She has constantly supported us and the site for such a long time and we are very sad to see her go from the staff. However, we send her lots of luck and good wishes with her current pursuits and hope to still see her around on the site when she has the time. Though she will be sorely missed, we only wish her the best and can never thank her enough for all her hard work and constant support over the years!

Azure23 is another member who has been with us since the site's creation. Though she has been absent for quite some time, we hope that she is well, and have decided to remove her from the staff due to her prolonged absence. Hopefully she will be back on Eldemore at a later time, but if not, we wish her the best.

DracosCanine is yet another member of our team who was an official artist and has been a friend to me before the Runes were even created. She had to step down from her position due to real life issues but will remain as an active member and guest artist when she has the time. Though we will miss her tons, we are happy that she will help when she can and only want her to focus on real life for the time being.

---

I would also like to address some greeting issues we've been having lately as well. While I am very grateful and appreciative to all those who have actively been welcoming our new members, it is not necessary for many to place the same links and such in their greetings, or rush to greet every new member with the same post that our general helpers do. This places both Aralas and scmarshtacky in a bit of an awkward position when others try to do their jobs for them, so please refrain and be mindful of this in the future.

This does not mean that any of you are restricted from greeting, just that instead of posting the same message that is already used by our General Helpers, you can simply greet them with a friendly message of your own and leave the links and aid to Aralas and scmarshtacky. We want our new members to be well informed, but we also do not need to impose on the staff by doing their jobs for them.

Hopefully you guys understand where I am coming from with this. This is not to reprimand anyone at all, just a friendly reminder~
Benathorn
Administrator

Re: Staff Leave and Greeting Reminders

Postby Distortionist » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:55 pm

Ah, I'm sorry to see them go. ^^ They were great at their jobs. Thanks for the update!
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Spookly » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Aww they will be missed!
I remember Verdana gifting me my first dreamie <3
I hope their lives are great c:
~~~ TBF
Spookly

Postby Silverfang » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:55 pm

Glad to see an explanation. c: I'm sad to see them go, but I know it's for the best. I hope all three will come back one day! ♥
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby Secret » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:25 pm

Oh wow I can't believe they're leaving :(

Will this mean there will be a general helper/artist/moderator search soon?
ImageImage
Secret

Postby KittyCatKita » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:54 pm

It's sad to see them step down and I know I will certainly miss them. I hope you guys all get things settled down and keep in touch from time to time!

Thank you all for the hard work you have done for Eldemore, we will all miss you <3
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby Lailic » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Awe sucks to see them go :/ Hopefully they will all be well ^-^
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Startedraining » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:10 pm

They will be missed
:c

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby odin » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:01 am

Aw, sad to see them go & I wish them the best!

Benathorn <3

Pets in ungrouped are NOT for trade.

*Small note: If I have monthly, still growing, pets in my trades folder, sometimes I wait to make sure there are no splits before I trade my extras away. You're free to offer, however I might not accept straight away, until I know the outcome doesn't have a split. ^^" *
odin

Postby Pandle » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:06 am

Sorry to see so many of you leaving at once, you've been truly fantastic additions to the site and I'm sure you'll be remembered and cherished in the hearts of many users. Best of luck in everything you all go on to do, thank you for such a wonderful atmosphere and adorable adoptables!
Pandle

Return to Announcements