The Eldemore Bazaar (Store) is Online!! UPDATE

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: The Eldemore Bazaar (Store) is Online!! UPDATE

Postby Benathorn » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Water. wrote:Can you trade for baubles or give baubles away in trades like C$ on CS?

No, we do not have a system like that in place just yet but may do so in the future. We are still debating if we wish to do items and the such, if so, a lot of time and coding will be needed to make that possible later on.
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby CertainNorth » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:09 am

I don't think items would be necessary. I'd rather see you focus on the creatures, such as slightly altering the linearts, like how the runes have been changing a bit. Maybe you could do items for special events, but honestly, I love the creatures so far and don't want you to feel rushed to make creatures AND items.

Trading baubles directly would be a nice addition though
I have baubles for WL pets. I buy Eld pets for FR treasure/gems! Typically WL
Always trading my CS pets/items for Eldemore
I am a gamer and game designer. I am usually busy with work and am a casual Eld player
CertainNorth

Postby SkieNight » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:17 am

I would have to say that I feel the same way. Items maybe a nice touch for events in the future but now focusing on the pets sounds like a plan. It'll help keep the work load lighter, and really I'd rather have pets then items. The pets are special themselves they don't need ideas to make them special.

But yes trading bubbles is a nice idea. It could allow for players like myself who's parents don't allow them to buy virtual things to have a slightly grater chance to get the pets. But this just me rambling, I think the Bazzar is simply wonderful along with all it's treasures.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Benathorn » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:03 am

Focusing on the pets has always been our main priority, but adding line edits like we do with the Runes is a rare occasion. It takes a lot of time on our part to do line/shading/highlights to an edited pet and a lot of time goes into each creation we make since we do not simply do just base colors and designs. The only reason we do so with the Rune Dragons specifically is to keep with tradition with our old adoptables. But you will see more heavily edited pets in the store and for holidays since we wish to give you our best for those type of things.

Items in general is something that is a long way off. Though I say we are pondering it, this may mean we may implement it a year or so from now, so no worries there. Trading baubles though is something we are working on in the background currently. This update you will see sooner rather then later to help those who are not able to purchase them. But we are still working on a great many things and there are only three of us at the moment who do the art and coding.

To elaborate more on "items" we will not be doing art that actually places cloths or odd little attire since our line edits are so abundant. Our items would be more like smaller creatures that can be added as companions for you pets. Just to give you guys a little more insight on what we have in mind and all. We appriciate the support and opinions though and will continue to work on the site in hopes to make it better in the future for everyone. ^^
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Edo Phoenix » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Benathorn wrote:
Focusing on the pets has always been our main priority, but adding line edits like we do with the Runes is a rare occasion. It takes a lot of time on our part to do line/shading/highlights to an edited pet and a lot of time goes into each creation we make since we do not simply do just base colors and designs. The only reason we do so with the Rune Dragons specifically is to keep with tradition with our old adoptables. But you will see more heavily edited pets in the store and for holidays since we wish to give you our best for those type of things.

Items in general is something that is a long way off. Though I say we are pondering it, this may mean we may implement it a year or so from now, so no worries there. Trading baubles though is something we are working on in the background currently. This update you will see sooner rather then later to help those who are not able to purchase them. But we are still working on a great many things and there are only three of us at the moment who do the art and coding.

To elaborate more on "items" we will not be doing art that actually places cloths or odd little attire since our line edits are so abundant. Our items would be more like smaller creatures that can be added as companions for you pets. Just to give you guys a little more insight on what we have in mind and all. We appriciate the support and opinions though and will continue to work on the site in hopes to make it better in the future for everyone. ^^

Small creatures! That'd be very cute xDD
Edo Phoenix

Postby Distortionist » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Kaito Kuroba wrote:
Benathorn wrote:

Small creatures! That'd be very cute xDD

03o
I shall give each pet a name, write them a personality/description, and give it a little creature <3
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Uspar » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Nnnnngh such prettu pets that I can't buy because no paypal account haha.
I came back after over a year and there is still 0 commuication. Disgraceful behaviour
Uspar

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:22 am

i'm happy that we finally have a bazaar but im sad because my dad won't let me use his paypal account :T I can understand that but I just want some baubles ;-;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
xxxmy name is rat || she/they || nb lesbian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtwitter||cosplay ig||ao3
kyojuro rengoku

Postby Aralas » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:00 pm

This is an absolutely brilliant idea.
You guys have worked hard on this site and deserve a little extra cash, not to mention the art is amazing.
My hat is off to all of you guys for your consistent efforts to update and make this site, that much more enjoyable.

-Scurries off to trade-
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby Leviathan » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:18 pm

Yay! I'll definitely by some baubles soon! =D
/dat ancient

That one Pagan chick, who loves Russian Accents, Ginga, Star Trek, and Mass Effect.

ImageImageImage

Beginner's Guide
Site Rules
Site Q&A

I speak French, German, Japanese, and Swedish. Please feel comfortable to PM me in one of these languages.
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements