Site Update- BBC & Forum Codes for Pets!

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Site Update- BBC & Forum Codes for Pets!

Postby Benathorn » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:39 pm

We are constantly behind the scenes working to improve the site and get things running, but our latest achievement is allowing users to visit another user's homestead. You will find the option just below each user's avatar next to the message icon. Simply click the link and you will be transported to their homestead!

We hope you guys are enjoying the site so far as we continue to work.Next up, trading!

EDIT: August 10th- Trading is finally enabled! You are now able to start trades with another user by either going into the trading post that is displayed in the top bar or clicking on a user's profile and checking the link under 'view homestead'. Trading here may be a bit confusing at first, but once you work it and become familiar with the mechanics, it should flow smoothly for you. So now you may all begin searching and trading for missed outcomes in the trading post thread.

Please let us know if you have any problems or glitches arise from your trades. If so, be sure to post in the bugs thread and we will get to it asap. Thank you all for continuing to support us as we work to make this site better for you! Next up is pet group organization and getting the official Eldemore shop open.

Small Edit: August 15th: BBC and Forum codes are enabled! You can find the codes on any of your pet's pages. This is a great way to show off your pets, advertise for the site, and allow other users to watch them grow from your signatures.
Benathorn
Administrator

Re: Site Update- Viewing Homesteads

Postby Sarill » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Thank you guys for all of your hard work! The homestead buttons are wonderful, and the whole Eldemore team is amazing!
Deo <3
Sarill

Postby Zayin » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:54 pm

New Update!

You now automatically adopt the maximum amount of pets by clicking the adopt button once! Bet that will save some time...

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Distortionist » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Awesome! You guys are all spectacular <3
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Fairy Farrago » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:22 am

You guys are the best<3

Hehe I just love calling it the homestead =D
"you're a treasure whether you want to believe it or not."
Fairy Farrago

Activation Emails

Postby Zayin » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:32 pm

I disabled the need for activation emails. I suspect that some activation emails were not going out. Some of our users seemed to be stuck inactive. Just know that if you forget your password, you will need an email address to recover it.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Zayin » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:23 pm

Tiny Update
Got eldemore set up on a local server.
In other words, now I can finally do work on it without making y'all crazy on here ;)

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Bast-et » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:03 am

Oh yay! I'm currently stalking all the homesteads ^^
ImageShivali
Bast-et

Re: Site Update- Trading Is Enabled!

Postby Benathorn » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:36 pm

August 10th- Trading is finally enabled! You are now able to start trades with another user by either going into the trading post that is displayed in the top bar or clicking on a user's profile and checking the link under 'view homestead'. Trading here may be a bit confusing at first, but once you work it it and become familiar with the mechanics, it should flow smoothly for you. So now you may all begin searching and trading for missed outcomes in the trading post thread.

Please let us know if you have any problems or glitches arise from your trades. If so, be sure to post in the bugs thread and we will get to it asap. Thank you all for continuing to support us as we work to make this site better for you! Next up is pet group organization and getting the official Eldemore shop open~
Benathorn
Administrator

Re: Site Update- Trading Is Enabled!

Postby Silverhart » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Yes! Thank you guys! I can't wait to test trading out! ^^ This is going to be awesome!

EDIT: I want to add that after messing around with it a bit, I really like the whole setup of the Trading Post. I think it looks great, and while I haven't sent any trades yet, it seems to working very well.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Next

Return to Announcements