New Lines Update & One More Yuletide Present!

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

New Lines Update & One More Yuletide Present!

Postby Benathorn » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:19 am

Hello everyone, I actually have a few announcements that I would like to make to you all further below, but first up is our extra Yuletide gift adopt--

I hope everyone on Eldemore had a wonderful Christmas and holiday with families and loved ones this season, as well as enjoyed our site's annual Yueltide event for this year! Due to one of the sets being corrupted and made unusable for the site, wolfmii went out of her way to redo her set for you all to receive. It's one day late, but she worked very hard to get these guys out to you so we want to give you this one last gift for free! Be sure to check the event adoptions page where Captain Willy is at and pick them up~

---

Now, onto the new pet lines that you've all been introduced to during this event. First up is our new and improved lines for the Otterling species! I've been meaning to redo the old lineart that I did for the Otterlings and Drakes, as well as get the Griffins done and out, so I hope you will enjoy these big upgrades!

ImageImageImage

The Otterlings have newly revamped lines which will be used starting February and onward. We still have one more set being released in January using the old lines, but after that, they will be officially retired on the site. I wanted to update them since there is really no need for male and female versions. For the most part those were the same, plus I wanted to give them more character and life, so look forward to these being permanent! (And trade/collect the old lines while you have the chance <3)

ImageImageImage

The Griffins are also here to stay as the last addition to our monthly adoptable species -- for now at least. A long time back, before we got the site up, we made a list of species we wanted to have on Eldemore as a whole. Now, we finally got our last idea in: Griffins! We hope you enjoy these new, giant, deadly birds in the coming months~

And lastly, the Rune Drakes. I don't have an image for these since I am still working on finishing the lines, but they will be revealed sometime in February or March. I've been wanting to redo the line art for these guys for a while now as well, mainly to add more character to the species and to also show off their power and size.

Hopefully that gives you all something to look forward to for the time being!

---

And that's it! The last Yuletide gift is available, just like the others, until the end of the year. I've been overjoyed to read that so many of you like the new line art and species that I've done since I was admittedly nervous that they may not be wholly accepted due to them being new and all, but the response has been truly uplifting to read! We have a wonderful community here that greatly aspires me to do my best for you all, and I am sure it is the same for the other admins and staff as well.

Thank you all for sharing in our first full year of Eldemore! May many more continue as we work to make this site an even better place, cause we have tons of awesome stuff planned for 2015 -- whoo! ^.^
Benathorn
Administrator

Re: New Lines Update & One More Yuletide Present!

Postby foxxwish » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:54 am

Thank you so much for the update! Glad to see that the new otterling lines are to stay! I'll miss the old lines, but these new lines are super cute! <33 Thank you for all the work you guys have put into this event! And happy new year! ^^
ImageFoxie | ♀ | teenager | naïve; easily exciteable
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
Most people around call me fox or foxx but feel free to call me whatever as long as I know you're talking to me c: I am 13 hours ahead of eld. My favourite species are glassworks and otterlings. I think I have way too many infinite hoards 8D Please don't feel discouraged if you don't have any pets on my wishlist as my wl mostly comprises of 2013 bazaar pets; I have mostly everything else. Bad trades and bad attitudes irritate me easily but other than that I like to think of myself as a nice, friendly, easy-going person, so feel free to talk to me, I don't bite! Unless I'm hungry ;P
foxxwish

Postby Startedraining » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:55 am

new Drake lines.

I hope they are beautiful, I love them a whole lot.

Anyway, it sounds am amazing. I'm so glad that Eldemore is getting more and more beautiful each day. ^~^
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby SkieNight » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:57 am

Thank you so much for the update! And I love the new otterling lines, they just look so cute and playful. I can't wait to see what the new drake lines will look like, I'll keep my eyes open.
Thank you so much for making this a wonderful event and Happy New Year.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Silverhart » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:57 am

wolfmii - I often overuse the words 'awesome' and 'amazing' to describe things, but you are definitly both! I don't know if I could've redone a whole set. The ligers are amazing! They didn't lose anything in the redo. Thank you so much! You deserve a big piece of cake! ^^

And you certainly fit those words too Bena! XD I was unsure at first, but the new Ottelis are quickly growing on me, and they definitly up the original's charm - which I didn't think was possible!

Not to mention the amazing Griffins! Can't wait to see more of those! XD

If you redo the Drakes as well as you did these Otterlings (and I have no doubt you will), I will eagerly look forward to their update! ^^

Thanks for everything guys! Hope we all have an amazing New Year, full of new things!
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Sphye » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:58 am

The griffins and new otterlings are beautiful! I hope that I love the new drake lines even more than the current ones!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Tam I am » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:01 am

The new otterlings are very beautiful, but I confess to wibbling when I found out the old ones are being retired, as it was them who brought me to the site!

So... almost the same thing I see other people saying. lol

Thank you for all the beautiful event pets. The tokens weren't kind to me in their variety, but I got three out of four of the snowbabies, so I know I can't complain. Thanks again!
I don't play anymore.
Tam I am

Postby Archer » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:06 am

This is such a wonderful way to finish out the year! The new lines - and new species - are simply beautiful. I have no doubt that the drakes will be just as gorgeous when they are complete!

Great job, wolfmii! I'm incredibly impressed (and so glad) that you were able to re-do the ligers in time for them to be put in, and they are so adorable. <3

Thank you all so much for everything you've all done! ^-^

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Startedraining » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:11 am

oh! I almost forgot to ask,

Bena, are the lanterns going to stay with the otterling lines or will they be removed?
I don't mind either way, although I do think it would be cute to have little lanterns c:
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby FoxFlame » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:14 am

Thank you, everything looks great!!! :D
ImageFoxFlame

I STILL CHECK IN OFTEN, FEEL FREE TO SEND A TRADE OR MESSAGE!
FoxFlame

Next

Return to Announcements