New Limited Bazaar Item- Stone of Random!

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: New Limited Bazaar Item- Stone of Random!

Postby lissajo » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:13 pm

20 bucks should guarantee a pet within the first say 6bmonths of eldemore.. sorry, i will save my money!

I also play CS & FR - I am willing to do offsite trading!!
lissajo

Postby Archer » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:34 pm

lissajo wrote:20 bucks should guarantee a pet within the first say 6bmonths of eldemore.. sorry, i will save my money!

If you consider what pets from that time period go for in trades, and the fact that you're paying about 200 B per pet from this trade in I disagree. The big four alone can go for 600 B, the Gemstone Runes and Stained Glasswork are also hugely expensive now. It would be very unfair to everyone that has spent that much to get theirs, as well as the users that bought them when they were originally available if everyone that purchased a stone was guaranteed one of these highly valued pets. It would also destroy their rarity value instead of helping the economy. ^^'

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Syn » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:33 pm

I wish I had known this was coming. When I saw something about a bazaar release I had no idea it would be this expensive so I didn't budget enough. I understand this was probably done to keep people from buying too many but for those of us that would have liked a chance at even one it was a little disheartening. And the worst part is I can't even say 'ah well there's next year' because the only pet I'd be buying this for wouldn't be in it as it's a 2013 pet.

While I understand the logic I guess I'm just one of those folks that has to watch the opportunity pass me by. Which stinks because this is the second time I miss out on the Phoenix Rune because I didn't budget properly. Last time was when I thought all of them cost the same and bought the Elderwind before the Rune and then was 30 baubles shy.
Syn

Postby lissajo » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:10 pm

Archer wrote:
lissajo wrote:20 bucks should guarantee a pet within the first say 6bmonths of eldemore.. sorry, i will save my money!

If you consider what pets from that time period go for in trades, and the fact that you're paying about 200 B per pet from this trade in I disagree. The big four alone can go for 600 B, the Gemstone Runes and Stained Glasswork are also hugely expensive now. It would be very unfair to everyone that has spent that much to get theirs, as well as the users that bought them when they were originally available if everyone that purchased a stone was guaranteed one of these highly valued pets. It would also destroy their rarity value instead of helping the economy. ^^'

That is true.. i am just saying it would be infuriating to get a pair of pets from 5 months ago whos worth isnt even 100 baubles combined.. people seem to be having okay luck though.. i am just not gambling away half a days wages for the potential of an invaluable pet :)

I also play CS & FR - I am willing to do offsite trading!!
lissajo

Postby Startedraining » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:18 pm

This is great~
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby firefoxflare » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:45 pm

I would feel more compelled to donate if there was a bonus for bigger donations.
Other then that I feel 20$ for two pets! Holy cow.
My luck sucks enough as it is.
If I was a video game chacter I would be the one that gets hit with a arrow even though they had 0% chance of hitting.
Also I don't get paid till the third so unless I traded for baubles I can't try my luck.
firefoxflare

Postby Purplebones88 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:38 am

I have thought about this over and over and I came to this conclusion:

I think it is a good idea circulation-wise. I don't blame the site for trying. And for a certain group of people with jobs and limited bills or youngins that live at home.. it would be great!!

However, I cannot bring myself to pay 20 dollars on just a simple luck of the draw. If I got the same pets I already have, I would be very disappointed. Chances are that I would, considering I have been buying them when I can.

Twenty dollars is a nice dinner at a restaurant or a full tank of gas to get to work. hhmm Just can't do it.

I am kind of glad it is only a couple of days though so that I am not tempted very long. :)
BoNeZ
Purplebones88

Postby BullHighlander » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:28 am

Darn it. They're ending it early, and the banks are closed today, so I can't put money in my account :(
Happy Fall!

All you need is love coffee.
BullHighlander

Postby Lost nightingale » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:31 am

I so wanted to buy this but with it ending a day early i can't , oh well guess it was not ment to be ><
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lost nightingale

Postby angel446 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:49 am

Darn. >.< I thought I might have a chance to actually try, but now I can't due to it ending a day early.... Guess that's just life though.
~ WIP
angel446

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements