Artist Applications (CLOSED)

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: Artist Applications (Now Open)

Postby Gethoce » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:41 am

Eldemore Artist Application:

Name: Bullet of Insanity

Examples:
Example for cell shading, Trufelga the Anypro
Danny the Cypro
example for lineless art
lineless art drawn of chibi Paint on CS before I had Fire Alpaca
Pidgey Fanart on Chibi Paint
Character Design drawn on Chibi Paint
One of my first drawings I have made with FireAlpaca to try out the program
another one of my first FireAlpaca drawings
example for different type of coloring
different art
human example Hollywood Undead Fanart, WIP

Former Experience: I never worked on adoptables before but I create character designes for over 5 years with own species like you see the Cyborg Prophondo (short Cypro) in my Examples. I didn't wanna make my own adoptables until my art skills are as good as they are now.

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site? I visit Eldemore at least once a day and got about 6 hours free time a day.

Do you know the Eldemore species and lore? Yes of course, the first thing I was looking for as I joined was to find out informations about the species and the lore. I read the lore threads, the old and the new one, more than once and can't wait for more informations.

Why do you wish to join our team? Well, I talk a lot about Eldemore since I joined on my birthday 2014 and wanna help this awesome site as good as I can. Also I got a lot of idears I would like to share.

Extra: I currently use the free program FireAlpaca to draw and got a Trust Tablet. Also I can work with PSD files and layers. Punctuality and perfection are very important for me. I am working a lot with my best friend Insanity Abyss who tells me about anything new about Eldemore immediately and with who I created every Prophondo species.
Gethoce

Postby Roonie-Roe » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:00 am

Name:
Roonie-Roe

Examples:

Full/Finished:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Sketches/Unfinished:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Color-ins/Designs:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Pixels:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Former Experience:
I've been an artist/designer for various adoptables on CS over the years, including the following:
Cheetah Eggs
Pixel Dogs
Cyber-bunnies
Nyreidans
Gigaton Behemoths
Serenity Shelter

I'm also currently a moderator and icon/backup pet artist for a small pet site called Ichumon. (backup artist meaning if one of our usual pet artists is unable to draw a pet I'll either sketch it out and pass it along to our item artist to be lined and colored, or end up making it myself. It doesn't happen too often though).

I was also co-owner/admin/artist for a couple of other adoptable/pet sites such as Arcadia Isle and Rainy River. They're both sadly no longer running however.

And, if it counts for anything, I was also a General Helper on CS for about a year. 2011 - 2012

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site?
I certainly do. I try to get on everyday, at least once or twice a day to check messages/growing pets, and usually spend about 1-2+ hours on the site each visit, if I can. I'm currently unemployed and not attending school so have quite a bit of time on my hands to dedicate to the position and to work on art whenever needed. I do have a few duties elsewhere (such as moderating on Ichumon), but I don't believe they should get in the way too much. In other words, I'm pretty flexible on time.

Do you know the Eldemore species and lore?
Yep, I am familiar with all of the different species and I have read up on the lore quite a few times since joining. I find it very unique and interesting and I'm very much interested in learning more as time goes on. I love the current plot that's going on too. *may or may not have a slight crush on Sorren* xD

Why do you wish to join our team?
Well, truthfully, I'm not the most confident of artists and do sometimes second guess my abilities (and can be a tad bit slower as a result; I'm rarely satisfied and constantly nitpicking my own work, lol), but I'm always willing to grow and learn new skills, not afraid of constructive criticism, and I feel that I could possibly have enough to give to help this site grow and prosper, if given the chance. I feel it would be a great experience to collaborate with other artists and it would help me gain more confidence and skill in my work and as a person in general. Plus I absolutely love the lore and pets and the whole atmosphere of the site and the community. ^-^

Extra:
I use a laptop and draw using a Bamboo Fun Pen and Touch tablet. I use mostly Paint Tool SAI, especially for lineart, but I also have and use Photoshop CS (albeit a super old version, but it still works for a lot of things), and I just recently installed FireAlpaca. I use CS's Oekaki too, but that obviously doesn't count too much for the work I'd be doing here, lol.

I'm also very much familiar with using layers and effects and I know how to use .zip files and organize files and such, so I don't believe that should be too much of an issue. :)
Ö

Ö

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Rest in peace, Daddy...
~ May 26, 1936 - May 20, 2016 ~

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Image Image
[My Hoard List] [Chicken Smoothie]
[Flight Rising] [Dragon Cave] [Furry Paws (join?)]
Roonie-Roe

Postby Tyasi » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:49 pm

Name:
Tyasi

Examples:

Eldemore Coloring
Thanks
x x x

Coloring/Edits

Bat-Eared Foxes Designs
All edits are by me
(x!) Means completed with a mouse and (xx) means a tiny little gory, since they were Halloween designs
x (xx) x x x(xx) (xx)(x!) (x!)

Aywas Coloring
x x
x[Mouse color + texture]
x[zoomed out ]
x

Sketches
x x x

Colored/Shaded
[Various styles of lined or not, most are experimental]

x x x x x x

Former Experience: I've actually designed on several (short lived) adoptables on CS, I was also an artist/archivist for the fairly popular BEF forum adoptables for about 3 years.

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site? I'm on daily at random hourly intervals. Though, I'm always on the computer and checking Eldemore. c:

Do you know the Eldemore species and lore? I've read all the descriptions on the old CS archives several times. I always reference it now again for personal stories as well. I've read and keep tabs on the Lore page on here as well. I love this mystical realm a ton. <3

Why do you wish to join our team? I really loved doing sets as a guest artist and it fuels me to aspire and contribute to the community more than just being an archivist. A role that I will be continuing to do on top of this one if it is allowable.

Extra:
I use Sai and fire alpaca/photoshop elements 10 for resizing and uploading or transparency fixes. c:

ouo-b
*DAMN YOU YAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Tyasi

Postby rainbro » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:45 am

Name: rainbro

Examples: Image

Former Experience: I don't have experience

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site? I would be online for hours if i wasn't super active on another site XD. But i would be online for hours here.

Do you know the Eldemore species and lore? Rune Dragons are small bird-like dragons with rune marks upon their wings that carry a bit of Eldemore's magic within them. These creatures are vast in numbers, with a variety of breeds throughout the lands.

Rune Drakes are massive dragons that rival all the great creatures in size. These rare beasts are known to only ever bond with humans and for very good reasons. It was often thought by the other races that these creatures were far too chaotic in nature to ever be tamed or considered an honorable companion, however, leave it to the one race that is viewed to be similar to find a way to tame these so called 'chaotic beasts.' [b]Why do you wish to join our team? I find it kind of easy to make designs and its also fun. I also love the thought of being well known as an artist. :)

[b]Extra:

rainbro

Re: Artist Applications (CLOSED)

Postby Benathorn » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:49 am

--Artist Applications Are Officially Closed--

Thank you to everyone who participated and took the time to post an application for this position. We will no longer be taking in anymore forms at this time, but for now, we shall be reviewing all those who posted before making an announcement of the individuals that were chosen.

In total we plan to have around 4-5 artists join us this round due to four of our main artists stepping down as of late. This is nearly half our team gone, so we are eager to post the results and have our new team members start work with us today/tonight hopefully.

A separate announcement shall be made later today detailing those who were chosen from the posted applicants as well as PM's sent out to them explaining what they should do next. Be sure to keep an eye out for that since we are all very excited for the results! ~Eldemore Staff Team
Benathorn
Administrator

Previous

Return to Announcements