Artist Applications (CLOSED)

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: Artist Applications (Now Open)

Postby Fawx » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:18 am

Eldemore Artist Application:

Name: Fawx

Examples:
Coloring only;
{x} (Tyasi's Shop)
{x}{x}{x}{x}{x}{x} (Aywas PSDs)
Coloring and edits;
{x}{x}{x}{x} (Tyasi's Shop)
{x}{x}{x} (Emberwolf's Bat Eared Foxes)
{x}{x}{x}(Aywas PSDs)
Full Images; Lined, Colored, Shaded;
{x} (Based off of one of Emberwolf’s Adoptables)
{x} (Castiel Chibi)
{x}{x} (Avatars)
{x} (Dood; the doodledragon)
{x} (Tyasi's character; Shiawase)
{x} (Signature and most recent piece)

Mock Adoptable Example;
{x} (Kiwi Bird Mockdoptable; Base)
Ice Cream Theme: {x} Mint Chip,{x} Pumpkin with a hint of Cinnamon, and {x} Ice Cream Sandwich.

Former Experience:
Although I don’t have quite as much experience as I’d like, I do have a bit of prior experience in working with designing pets. One is Emberwolf’s Bat Eared Foxes adoptables, where I also doubled as a minimod, and the other is when I worked under Tyasi in her Seasonal Event Art Shop. There have also been some Aywas PSD’s I have colored and a few free-draws as well, all shown above. The Bat Eared Foxes, Aywas PSD's, and Tyasi's shop are about 1-2 years old though. I’ll try to add more recent art pieces to my small portfolio as the month goes on and the "Full Images" section is where most of my recent stuff is.

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site?
As I wrote in my previous application; yes I certainly do. Although I have not been too active as of late, I try to visit every day, and I have huge amounts of free time per day to devote to Eldemore. That’s usually 2-5 hours per day, or from 3pm to whenever I sleep, or the entirety of the day.

Do you know the Eldemore species and lore?
A bit more firmly now than I had before. I’d be comfortable working with any species, and I’m really liking the updates on the lore. As I wrote on my previous application, and I hope it’s alright if I wrote it verbatim; I used to follow the main thread back on CS and I've read most of the pet descriptions there. I was just a bit stumped to enter in the contests, so I just cheered my friends on. I've read the Eldemore lore page on site from top to bottom as well, so I'm familiar with species and lore.

Why do you wish to join our team?

First of all, I’m sad to see the older artists go. I hope life will ease up on them and give them a bit of time to recuperate and rest.

So, to the point of it all, I honestly have no life and no job outside of studying for college classes. It stresses me out a lot and I need a creative outlet that doesn’t make me want to shred everything when I start drawing from scratch.
When I saw these applications open again, I was really inspired and intent on entering because of this. I’ve always wanted to be an official artist for Eldemore and being an official artist will let me do numerous things. I’d be on the site more often and interact, for one, and I would get to have constant art practice. Base editing is one of my favorite things to do and usually makes me feel better about my art, rather than want to burn it. It would really be a joy to work here and I would be honored to do so.

Also, as one may have noticed, a majority of my artworks in my small portfolio relate to Tyasi in some way. This is because she has been my best friend for the past 8 years and so a lot of my art goes to her. She’s also been a very supportive person towards me, towards helping me improve my art, and in general throughout our friendship. I’d like to think that we encourage and support each other art-wise and generally through tough times, but she’s probably aided me so much more than I could ever help her with my shabby criticism. So, cheers and a shout out to my friend, whom I wouldn't be here without because she introduced me to Eldemore in the first place. She's always inspired me to keep going, and now she's part of the reason why I was inspired to apply to be an artist. I will be forever thankful to her and hopefully, I can return the favor someday.

Extra:
I am a college student but I don't think that matters much anymore. It might matter during the midterm/finals week of classes, but I can usually pace my time pretty well. Anyways, the art programs I have are Photoshop Elements 8.0 and PaintTool Sai, but I prefer the latter to draw and the former to resize images.

Phew, I think that’s all of it! Thank you in advance for the consideration!
Last edited by Fawx on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:32 am, edited 6 times in total.

Yo. I'm Fawx. Pleased to meetya. I'm just a reclusive artist here on Eldemore.
Indigo Ink Caps and a Restful Snooze. +Extra and Ephraim.
Side note; I prefer hoard pets over wishlist pets.
⌠The Temporary Art Shop⌡

Fawx

Postby PolyThera » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:11 am

Name:

JesskyaSnowapple

Examples:

My newest piece of digi work.

Past Ancient BitterInk Rune Moody Koi Learning to Fly(Rune) LapisLazuli Rune Khaki Koi Elkrin Headshot M&D Competition Jellybean Dragon Cinnamon Roll

Marlow Danika

~~ChickenSmoothie Adoptable Art~~

Tarlekinn 66(edits) Wolf Designs Tarlekinn 61(edits) Tarlekinn 59 (noedits) Tarlekinn 45 (Wings) Tarlekinn 39 (Major edits) Flame BuredoBa Vigmaor-Gernar

Former Experience:

I have worked as a Pet designer/Artist on the Tarlekinn adoptable found on Chickensmoothie.

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site?

I visit the site probably for 2 hours each day, with 4 days if not more a week. My computer has been repaired so i shall be on most days now.

Reading in progress..... :D

I know mostly about the Rune Dragons has i have been adopting since CS and own two personal runes. Have been trying to study more of the creatures of Eld and hope to know all there is about them.

My mom <3 she inspires me each and every day to move forward and do what i love. She taught me my drawing skills and i am years away from being at her skill level. But she also adores my two rune dragons and helps me with the anatomy often.

Marlow and Danika my two rune dragons are amazing. I adore them and dream that i could have them in reality (oh to dream)....

Since i first seen the Runes on Chickensmoothie I knew i would one day help the Rune community. I have done freebies for some fellow bearers and adore drawing them.

Extra:

I am currently studying a diploma in Management and being that i am at my desk often. With my laptop being fixed I now have the ability to draw on my PS. I also have a Ipad with Photoshop Express Pro which allows me to edit psd files.
Last edited by PolyThera on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

PolyThera

Postby Catastrophic Blend » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:50 am

Name: Catastrophic Blend

Examples: Character Design Contest
Entry for Rune Dragon

Former Experience: Yes. I have made a few adoption groups on Chicken Smoothie, but they only lasted a few months because they weren't all that popular. One of the most successful ones was the Anubians.
Anubian Jackals
Here are links to other adoptions I started. Line work is mine.
Underwater Panthers
Adopt an Otter

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site? Absolutely! I am on at least twice a day. A few times checking from my mobile device throughout the day and I am Also on for some time at night surfing through the forums and trading mostly.

Do you know the Eldemore species and lore? I have known about the lore and story of Eldemore itself since you guys started these amazing creatures on Chicken Smoothie. I do plan on brushing up on it some more though as new species have been added.

Why do you wish to join our team? I have always loved how these pets looked and wondered at the thought of ever becoming an artist. They are magnificent creatures that I have fallen in love with since day one. I feel I can bring a whole new chapter to the story of Eldemore through my art, if give the chance. I am a team player and can meet my deadlines before it expires.

Extra: Little fact: I don't have a tablet. All above samples both coloring and line work, are done with a computer mouse. However, if I do get the honor of becomming a part of a wonderful team, I will buy a tablet as soon as I can.
Catastrophic Blend

Postby Scar » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:11 am

Name:
Hehe, Scar is my name~ ;3
Pardon me, I'm hyped on coffee and just bursting with excitement

Examples: (( both old & new ))
Eld-Fanart w/Tablet:: X X X X X X X X
Other w/Tablet:: x x x x x x

My (adoptable)Pet Lines::
Camini Species Caquin Species Frageon Species
Bunchu Species

Pet Designs:: (with permission and all credit going to Grifforik for the pet lines)
First Stage Last Stage
First Stage 1st Outcome 2nd Outcome 3rd Outcome 4th Outcome

(( These next few weren't done with a tablet/laptop but they're digital, and they follow my same art-style as if they were done with a tablet ))
Eld-fanart:: X X
Other:: x x x

(( I'll hopefully have more examples finished in time to add, but this is what I got so far to offer. ^^ ))

Former Experience:
No, sorry. Only other pet site I've been on is Chickensmoothie, and to be sincere, I wouldn't want to apply as an Artist there. Nothing against CS, I just feel they have their own good amount of members in their team. And well, personally, it just feels too crowded and well, when it's crowded it is very hard to really get to know others.
Now, that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to, I'd love to be an artist for a site and help with what I can. And with Eldemore, that is my top dream to achieve here. I feel more comfortable and acceptable with showing and making art here, as I proceed to grow and get better.
If this downgrades my application, so be it but for one to get a taste of the world of being a part of a site team, they have to take the first step somewhere.

I'm on pretty much everyday, can't confidently say 24/7 as I have to sleep, go out places(sometimes travel) but aside from that, I am free. I'm out of highschool, I don't attend college nor do I have a job so I have plenty of time and a nice, reliable internet. I honestly can't give a time estimate as nowadays, I find that I'll log on and off periodically throughout the day, perhaps six or seven times- maybe more- as having so many tabs open at a time can slow my laptop down. Though during events, or if I'm in a real chipper mood, I'm on much more.

Considering I spend way more time here then on any other site I'm on, yes. I am quite knowledgeable of the species and lore, and to be blunt, how could I not? The species are fascinating and the lore is simply outstanding, I'd die happy to read more about the lore and the history in a full, hardback book cover.
But yes, I am up-to-date on the species and lore, but considering how much information speeds through my head in one day, I'll probably have to periodically read up on the pinned board as my memory is honestly not good, and I often doubt and forget details-- but I'm a fast learner, so sooner or later my lazy brain will have them mesmerized. Which for me isn't an issue as I enjoy the lore and imagination behind Eldemore, so reading up frequently over the same thing is fun and enjoyable to me.

Firstly, I love seeing how excited everyone gets when the pets age up, and I just want to surprise them with my own twists, and drive myself to make outcomes that they'll love and cherish because the community is simply amazing, and I feel inspired to make them happy and leave my own permanent touches in the pets designed.
Secondly, I feel that joining this team would help me both improve in my art and in my character. Help me grow more confident in myself which I actually have, I feel confident in my art for once and if you know me, you'd know I have a very low self-confidence. Not only this, I feel it would help me get over my fear of failing, and get a feel of what it's like to have to get things done by a certain time. I have gotten much better with my fault of procrastination and knowing I have amazing people relying on me to get done by a certain deadline, I would feel driven to provide. I'd feel terrible if I ever let y'all down, but I do still have some issues, but I'm still working on breaking myself of it.
Lastly, I wish to join and give as my way of saying thank you, as giving my very soul just simply wasn't enough for me. To keep this short, Eldemore has bettered me in more ways then one(I have significantly improved in both my digital and traditional art since being here), it has helped me break out of my shell(shoot, I joined the choir at my church, and I can't sing to save my life, like I'm tone-death but I'm having so much fun) and most of all, the amazing community here has helped me through some very tough times.
Even now it helps me as I suffer through depression and trying times. Not just the community but the admins as well, y'all are just too amazing and I feel so undeserving. There's not a day that passes that I wish to give my thanks in some form or fashion, and while a simple 'thank you' would be suffice to y'all, it doesn't feel like enough for me.

Extra:
Ever since the first Artist Application, I've wanted to apply but I didn't feel quite ready, the second time I tried but didn't make it, but I'm getting right back on the horse and trying again!
I'm very aware and comfortable with FireAlpaca as well as handling a tablet. I also have Photoshop Elements 7, as it allows for more effects, brushes, and I'm honestly more familiar with it as I've had it for a good many years.
I should also state while I do have an abundance of free time, this allows for unexpected events to pop up but most of the time this lasts only a couple of days unless by the chance we're out of town for a week or two. Though in these cases I always bring my laptop and if internet is unavailable, I focus on drawing.
I'm happily open to doing pet designs every month, I am a little hesitant as I have no real experience, but taking my free time, my availability to the internet and owning a tablet that I'm very accustom to-- I feel confident that I can try for every month.
I still can't guarantee major line edits-- I'm fairly decent at changing minor things here and there but I'm still uncertain in my skill of editing lines. If line editing isn't a mandatory thing all the time, then I have no qualms whatsoever. I will push myself to try and deliver my best, and in these cases, I hope you can bear with me as I'm constantly learning, and so I can't guarantee they'll look the best in the world, but I'll give it my heart and soul.
I'm a perfectionist when it comes to drawing, if something looks off, I'll look up tutorials, pictures, do research-- go the whole nine yards to try and get everything accurate.
I have no problems with using PSD files, I have ideas on matters of naming files(though if given an example of what you're wanting in naming the files, it would help too), keeping organization isn't a problem with me as I'm a neat-freak. I taught myself how to zip files so that is no longer an issue like last time.

If all I've given makes me sound too much of a handful at this given time, then I understand-- I can wait and will just try again next time. =D
You never know until you try if you're worth or not, I am in a comfortable place where I feel confident that I can do this unlike past ones, but if I don't yet seem ready for this in your eyes, then so be it. Better be positive then uncertain. ^_^

Thank you for reading, and possibly even considering, and for giving this chance-- I wish everyone the best of luck, for y'all are all awesome. ;3 Much Eldemorian love~ -- scar
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Secret » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:36 am

Name:
Secret

Examples:
Recent examples of my art:
Red
Anime-girl
Intertwined
Bro
She Who Dwells

Older examples of my art:
Lantern Wolf
Kiamara try-out-art
Pocket Dragon
Jellybean Tree

Former Experience:
I've sadly never worked as an artist on a site before, however have worked for many adoptables on Chickensmoothie since I joined that site (I have also owned a few adoptables as well).
*I would also like to mention that since leaving Chickensmoothie I have improved and changed my drawing style and sense of anatomy*

The adoptables I have owned: (Newest to oldest)

Leaf Sprites
Cracked Dragons
Inkwell Dragons
Demon Dogs (Co-owned with Kitchen.)

I would like to mention that I have my reasons for closing down these adopts as their time came.

The adoptables I have worked for as an artist or guest artist:

Karoona Adopts
Tarlekinns

I will admit that this is the question that has caused me the most amount of angst in the past, and is the main reason why I have not applied for the artist position previously. However, I would like to say that the reason I am applying now is because I have the time now to devote to this site, if I didn't I would not be applying.
In the past couple years I went through quite a lot of personal and family junk that wasn't... favourable, but it is completely over now and everything has returned to 'normal.'

Even while this was happening I came on for atleast an hour each day, though I admit during that time I rarely posted. Sometimes I come online to simply scroll through forums and look at new roleplays that have been made :)

I'm a little bit of a lore fanatic when it comes to things that I enjoy, I have read the lore page several times over and may have written a few short stories to do with Eldemore...
So yes :) I know the lore and species well.

I have loved Eldemore since the very beginning, and am eternally grateful to Bena for creating a custom Rune Dragon for me. I feel that since the days of Chickensmoothie I have grown as an artist and believe that Eldemore can help me grow even more ...And I really love how excited everyone becomes just before the 1st of every month.

I have always loved the Eldemore species (especially the Rune Dragons, though recently I have grown a soft spot for Sea Servals) and kept a very close eye on the old Chickensmoothie thread. On the day that the Eldemore site was released I had a miniature heart attack and rushed to make an account for myself.

Long story short, I love Eldemore, have always loved Eldemore, and it is because of this that I would love to be an artist :)

Extra:
The Samsung ATIV smart pc pro and SAI are my tools of choice, and I have experience working and exporting PSD files.
I would also like to wish good luck to everyone else applying :)

(Am willing to work as an artist for any Eldemore species)
Last edited by Secret on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Zrcalo » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:35 pm

WIP

Name: Zrcalo

Examples:
Other flightrising dragons: (you can click on them to see their full design. and down where it says "skins" you can click on the skin to see my design without the items on the dragon.)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

(I drew everything on him except the lizard, bandana, hat, cane, and rock.)
Here's a near complete list of all the items I've made for wajas
http://wajas.pokeds.com/Zrcalo
(you can see examples in there)

I also do frame-by-frame and flash animation
Galleries:
http://zrcalo-sveta.deviantart.com/
https://www.weasyl.com/submissions/Zrcalo?nextid=402072

Former Experience: I worked for wajas for about 3 years. I incurred a lot of abuse from the site and even was harassed by moderators outside the site. I want to avoid any kind of drama, and would prefer to just make art again. I wouldnt even mind just being a returning guest artist. If a site could use my artist skills, that'd be awesome. Message me if you have any questions.

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site? Give me a deadline and I'll fulfill it. I used to make at least 4-5 items a month for wajas. and I had to re-draw each item on each breed. I'm a self employed artist.
I am not in college nor will be taking classes. I also am not an employee and do not have work schedules.

Do you know the Eldemore species and lore? D: not very well! But I really like elkrin and otterlings. :3 I've been on/off the site since early this year. I think I *may* have had an account when the site first opened, but I'm not sure where that went. all in all, I'm still probably considered a newbie, but I'd like to offer the site my art skills if they'd like them.

Why do you wish to join our team? I really really think the site needs more help with artwork. And I'm willing to input a lot in order to make it better. Websites should be for the users to enjoy. And if I could add to something bigger than just me doodling, that would make the world of a difference. I really really really enjoyed wajas. I put my heart and soul into it. I really look forward to doing something like that again.

Extra: This is up for grabs now, I guess. The artwork needs to be changed but the coding/form is still there. http://qso.com/carlautta/wajas/wajasworldcs4.html I can do flash animation, I can digitally paint/colour, I have my own server, and I can work with all different styles of art. Message me anytime if you'd like me do anything for this site. (doesnt really need to have my name attached to it either)
I use a wacom intuos 1 9x12, a wacom intuos 1 6x8, motion computing wacom penabled tablet PC (cheap cintiq), and a wacom intuos 2 6x8. I started using a wacom in 2002 (artZ II).
I use paint tool sai, photoshop cs6, photoshop 6, opencanvas, and sometimes paint shop pro. I mostly deal with sai and photoshop 6.
Last edited by Zrcalo on Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:00 pm, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Zrcalo

Postby Tundra » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:40 am

Name: Tundra

Examples: ootundraoo.deviantart.com - http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/oe ... e8ab7b1e99
My Da has some more recent works on it, but most of my art resides on CS. I do work with Photoshop 3, but have plans on upgrading when the cash is available.

Former Experience: It depends on if you count the races seen on CS, much like Eld started.

My first work experience didn't pan out as well as it should, as I was offered to be an artist for a sight called Centari, which never got off the ground. Mostly because the owner of the sight refused to communicate with those they hired to progress the sight past the startup phase. My work there was to create centar related races that grew from young to adult. 3 stages for the common, 4 for the more rare. The races themselves involved many hybrid creatures like hippogryphs, Gryphons, and the ever famous Centar. But again, sight never made it past its startup stage and went stagnant, eventually disappearing completely. This was about 4 years ago.

More recently I have worked for races located on CS, including but not exclusive to Warrior Armored Sabers/Gryphons, and Warriors of Isket. I have even at one point ran my own race, but due to unpopularity it died out as many races do on CS. Currently I am an artist for Sotuire
(Ex. 1., 2.), and Interfector Factory(Ex. 1., 2.), both adoptables on CS. But I am finding both have come to a halt and or may not progress any further then they have atm.

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site? On average I visit Eld every day, unless in a depressed state which isn't often. Average time spend on the net is 5 hours Monday - Thursday, and more Friday through Sunday. As for the time I am not online, I am at work, or at home sleeping lol.

Do you know the Eldemore species and lore? I have been with Rune Dragons for quite some time, my knowledge there is mostly focused on runes. Since it became eldemore the sight, I review its lore on the creatures and species a lot just to make sure i get some little info in my roleplays just right. Since the lore has recently gone through a revamp I am a small tad bit out of touch with it, but that doesn't stop me from reading up on each species when the info is available.

Why do you wish to join our team? I have always wanted to create art for everyone else to enjoy, I dislike keeping it for myself. In fact I am more inspired when I am creating things for others, then when creating my own works. I want to share my art with others, and further my artistic knowledge by proxy. This would also be a good opportunity for me to get my name out in the artistic community more.

Extra: I have wanted to apply for this sooner and was tempted in the last application round to do so. But found myself hesitant since I didn't know exactly how to word and show my works without seeming like I was gloating? I only want the chance to be apart of something and feel like I am, instead of feeling like the outcast on the edge. I have experienced this in the past.
I have matured mentally quite a bit since we met originally and accept mistakes I made in the past as my own. I hope that I can contribute my creativity to the community.
Little known fact about myself: I do not use a tablet, all works I make are with mouse which means i do not posses pen pressure. Either way I still go over my works to make it seem like pen pressure is available or present.
Well here it goes! Good luck to all who apply and those who make it in!

One a side note, just a question really as to if you have ever thought about guest artists like seen on CS. It would be awesome to see more new faces give their creativity to the community, even if its only for one set of adoptions.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Nattwinged » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:52 am

Name: Nattwinged

Examples: So I have a couple examples of my work, I am not here to overload though so I will just try to give you an overall just general platter of examples, without over-doing it.
Traditional-
Sketching/Pencil/Lineart: X X

Colored pieces: X X X

Digital-
With Mouse: X X X X X X

With Pen/Tablet: To Be Posted

Pixels and or Animation: X X X

Former Experience: I have not, but with this in mind, I would love to be and am excited to have this be my first site that I try and be an artist with. I have though played many different games and other sims and have done a lot of art for contests, friends, commissions, and just plain fun. I am a college student with a double major in Criminal Justice/ Art, and have taken a couple art classes. I have mainly self taught myself and not only have many art programs, but as well can use them.

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site? Well yes, every day if I possibly can. I only don’t when I am either rather ill, at school for a certain amount of hours in a day, or had some form of an emergency or prior arrangement, but I am on every day otherwise for at least an hour and have been on for multiple days at a time without a break in between (2 usually at the most).As a reaffirmation of this claim I am as of currently have been getting on every day for a contest in Eldemore that is hosted by Aralas, they can tell you as well as Scmarshtacky that I have been on every day for such, for at least a couple hours if not more. So I can guarantee you if I am selected I would be on at least an hour every day.

Do you know the Eldemore species and lore? I do, I have read over the lore quite a few times, I do reread it when I get a chance to keep myself up to date as well as to keep it fresh in my mind . I would not care what creatures I work on as I love them all, I would be very happy to work with any of the wonderful creatures of Eldemore.

Why do you wish to join our team? I have always admired the art of Eldemore, it speaks to me like no other sites art has. It makes me want to sit down and do art of the creatures that inhabit it all the time. I get on Eldemore and I never get off unhappy or upset, I am happy and inspired by such and I hope I can contribute such to the amazing community, and get to know and make more friends. I just love this site and want to do nothing but help it grow and keep making it amazing, as it has done for me.

Extra: I just wished to add that I believe my skills are suitable to be an artist of Eldemore, I really appreciate your time, thank you.
Nattwinged

Postby Mira » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:06 am

Name:
Insanity Abyss

Examples:
Duskpros(My own adoptables):
Revoke
Cloud Design
Cyan Darkness
Bald Eagel
Tiger Design
Ruby Light And Dark
Rowdy Design
Archangel Design

Other:
Ghost Design
Dove and Grenade
Delta I Glasswork Fanart
Furball
Griffin
Jendalie got a link to one of my other works as well.

Former Experience:
I'm leading my own adoption thread here on Eldemore and I tried out art edits on Chicken Smoothies Oekaki. Also I worked on different Species by myself, showing above, like Griffins, the Duskpros, and different other Stuff. I'm confident with coloring and editing lines as well as develop different designs.

I do have a bunch of spare time and use most of it to browse through Eldemore and create art. All in all I use about 5 or more hours every day the week for Eldemore and my art as well. I know how to schedule my work in time and be reliable with deadlines.

Yes I do know the lore and the species very well. Due my work on the Eldemore Wiki I have a pretty expanded knowledge of the races and the lore itself. I put all pets together in a wiki intern Codex with their official name and who made them, I surely know them all by heart. My research took me back to the original adoption thread and I do know most of the old stuff as well as all the new. To categorize the lore into the Wiki took me a bunch of time and a constant re-read which let me know the lore and species description by heart now. I can safety say that I do know what I would work with and know how to handle it.

As I stated above, I do work on the official Eldemore Wiki. And cause of this I used to talk to all of the staff members to get information about Eldemore and it's staff members. I worked in close co-operation with the admins and the moderators to make up the Eldemore Wiki as legit-able as possible. I really enjoy the wiki work and the constant talk to the staff that put me to the point to want to join the team.

Extra:
I would like to include some technical details about the stuff I use for my art. I do own an Intous Pen and Touch Tablet and I draw with Photoshop CS6 extended version with different additional brush sets. I have full access to my PC, my tablet and the program as well as a good internet connection. Also I know how to deal with png, psd and zip files. Due my wiki work I already have some organized folders with all stuff related to Eldemore.

Mira

Postby jezarae » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Name: Jezrae

Examples:
My signature - It has it's flaws.... just don't look too hard at it!
[Most recent]
A really old dragon sketch
You can view most of my work here: http://jezarae.deviantart.com/

Former Experience: I've had some private commissions for digital work and I've won some contests for traditional work.

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site? Actually I was hoping for a guest artist position. Or something that wouldn't be just recoloring linearts, because that wouldn't hold my interest or be challenging enough. I could make new lineart/species....

Do you know the Eldemore species and lore? I am familiar with some species (not every one) but if need be I can research and learn about the other species. I find the "fantasy" genre interesting. There's so much to learn about. I also enjoy Greek mythology. I am partial to equine and canine species, and I'd also be excited to draw up some art for other exciting species that Eldemore hasn't added yet.

Why do you wish to join our team? It would be exciting! Art is a great hobby for me and I'd like to challenge myself and develop it more.

Extra: (Any extra information that you would like to add? Any other experience or information you need to share?) I start classes July 20th
Last edited by jezarae on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jezarae

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements