Artist Applications (CLOSED)

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Artist Applications (CLOSED)

Postby Benathorn » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:53 pm

- Become a part of the Eldemore Artist team -
(Create official site pets, get to know the staff, and add your talent to the world of Eld!)

Hello everyone, due to three of our artists having to unfortunately step down lately I have decided to place up applications once again to find a few artists to replace the ones we've lost. RainbowFinch has stepped down due to focusing on health and schoolwork, wolfmii will be temporarily gone as she focuses on her life but has assured us she plans to return, and Diddlebug has had to step down due to some very serious health issues that required immediate attention. We wish for the best for these three and can't thank them enough for all their work that they have provided us this year and hope that all is well in their endeavors. <3

-----

Now we are looking to add some new and passionate talent to our wonderful team! We are seeking a few new artists, and will give everyone ample time to fill out applications. Most of the same rules from the last artist job posting will apply to this one, but be sure to read through them before applying. Some things have been added or changed.

Simply fill out the form to the best of your abilities and I will review all applications that are submitted here at the end of the application period. We can't wait to have more wonderful members join and help us build the site. We look forward to all your great works of art!

Now on to the applications: We are searching for one or two new artists to be added to our team, depending on the submissions we get. Our requirements for such will be very specific and forms will be found below to give more detail on what we are looking for in both artistic ability and quality of work.

We will only be taking applications from March 29th through April 29th. This should give everyone enough time to turn in their forms and ask us questions if need be. We may also extend the time if not enough apps are sent in or meet the requirements. A few days after all applications are submitted, we shall review and inform everyone of who we have chosen. We look forward to having new additions to our artist team. Thank you all for your wonderful support of our site! <3

Requirements:

- You must have ample time to devote to both the art and the site. This is the number one requirement. Do not apply if you believe you would be unable to do this! We understand very well the pressures of life, work, and school, so we ask that you do not strain yourself if you know you will be busy. Remember, real life comes first, but also understand that you are joining a team of other artists and staff that will rely heavily on your support and art for the site.

- You must be aged 16 years or older.

- You must have been a member of Eldemore for at least a month or more, and in good standing.

- You must know the species you will be working on and a bit of the lore behind them. It will just not do to join our team and not know what a Liger, Elkrin, or any other creatures here are.

- You must have full access to an advanced art/photo editing program like Photoshop CS3 or higher, FireAlpaca, or SAI (free program).

- You should be able to open and save PSD files, as well as work skillfully with layers, styles, and effects.

- You should also have good file management skills, know how to use zip files, and know how to name and organize your art files.

- You should definitely have reliable access to the internet.

- Any sort of experience with other pet adoptable sites or art sites in general should be stated within your form. We would love to have an experienced artist join us to help with our larger event projects and the like.

- Understand that this is a volunteer position. Though we do pay you for any work you do with baubles, we are not an agency that can provide you with real world currency or benefits. Our site is a great place to gain experience for your artistic skills and add to your resume. However, please understand upfront that we are not offering any gainful employment.

- Please fill out all parts of the form to the best of your abilities, using legible English. If you have any questions please PM either me or Jendalie.

- All forms must be submitted here on this thread for review and qualification for the current position.

Code: Select all
[b]Eldemore Artist Application:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b] (Only your Eldemore site username should be placed here)

[b]Examples:[/b] (attachments and/or links to your works of art)

[b]Former Experience:[/b] (Worked as a pet artist/designer before?)

[b]Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site?[/b] (Please state how many hours a day and how many days a week you visit this site on average. If you are not active or have limited time to offer please do not apply)

[b]Do you know the Eldemore species and lore?[/b] (To be an artist here you must know what species you will be working with and have an interest in the lore and the site itself)

[b]Why do you wish to join our team?[/b] (Please state what has inspired you to join as an official Eldemore artist and why)

[b]Extra:[/b] (Any extra information that you would like to add? Any other experience or information you need to share?)
Benathorn
Administrator

Re: Artist Applications (Now Open)

Postby Lunarsnow » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:26 am

*deep breath* Okay here I go

Eldemore Artist Application:

Name: Lunarsnow

Examples: {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X}

And here's a couple of my recent experiment-y type sketches: {X} {X}

Examples of adoptable commissions with different designs and edits:

Former Experience: I have no experience as an official pet artist/designer, but I do have experience with digital and traditional art in general and have an art shop over on Chicken Smoothie including both adoptable style art (recolors and edits) and custom art pieces that can be ordered.

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site? Yes I agree. I have plenty of time that I would be able to contribute to Eldemore. I may not post that all that often, but I am on the site frequently throughout the day to pop in catch up on the monthly discussion and other threads. I'd say probably at least three non consectutive-hours a day goes to Eldemore. And of course I would make sure I had time for any artist related obligations for the site and let you know if I couldn't do something in a specific timeframe or if something in my personal life comes up and keeps from my duties for a time.

Do you know the Eldemore species and lore? Indeed I do! I've got the lore thread bookmarked and I read over it every so often. I love reading about the lore of fictional worlds and such.

Why do you wish to join our team? I'd like to test myself more and see what I can really do. Having my designs up on the site would overall help my abilities grow as an artist - between designing pets and reading people's feedback in the forums I'd get experience and critique, plus I'd have the other artists to possibly collaborate with! That and I just think it'd be amazing to be on the staff here and help the site grow and just to be a bigger part of the world of Eldemore. <3

Extra: I have a Bamboo tablet that I use for digital art and as for programs I mainly use GIMP, but I also have FireAlpaca which I've been working in a little more. Layers and organization are no problem for me.

Thank you for your time and good luck to everyone else that applies~

edit: And I just realized I never stuck this link in here: http://lunarsnowflakes.deviantart.com/gallery/
Last edited by Lunarsnow on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lunarsnow

Postby LunaHydreigon » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Name:
LunaHydreigon

Examples:
http://lunahydreigon.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Traditional:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Former Experience:
Last year, you may know, I withdrew from the Art Applications due to a surprising request to work for a gaming company, that is ZigZaGames. After the paperwork was done, I was recruited into their business to work on their current game, Monster Tamers. Now I would show work of it but it is classified information. Though since I am on standby until they need me to edit more monsters, I will have quite a lot of time to help you guys out. C:

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site?
Yes I do, I have quite a large amount of time even though I have school. I can spend an average of five hours per Weekday and twelve hours per weekend. My homework for my classes gets done in class so I can manage my time easily. Even animations usually take a day or two to make for MAPs and usually I enter three at least and get them done within the week or two.

Do you know the Eldemore species and lore?
Yes I do, one of my favorite creatures are the gorgeous drakes. I was always the one for the chaotic type of creatures or people, but something about their design always draws my eye. It is almost as if they are the king of the world of Eldemore, but in reality they are not. They are great creatures which pay quite a toll on trying to bond one, my character, Suki Sakara did pay a toll of near death by her companion, Kiken'na Doreiku the Phoenix Drake, to bond with him. My second favorites, as I cannot choose, are the Dragons and Glassworks. The Rune dragons I can image them all around Eldemore like dogs and cats in realife, always fun to be with and to play with, they are always there for you. Many of their designs are quite beautiful or just something that draws my full attention, especially how different each Rune mark they bare is different. Glassworks I always imagine are big, but that's not the case as they are very small, but their designs make them quite adorable! Masters of the metals and glass makes me wonder, if they were real, what would their art be like?

Why do you wish to join our team?
Eldemore has done a lot to change me since I came from Chickensmoothie. I always felt alone and all as well, I'm an internet loner, I'm not a talkative type but I try to interact as much as I can. It's not because I don't have time, it's because I cannot think of what to say with the reasons within my head. So that's why I joined CODES, Eldemore changed me a lot, the community is very helpful and very nice! Especially the Admins! I've never seen a website in which the admins interact with the users before and so I want to help it grow. I've already collected all non-store pets, and their art inspires me to create more art and get better at it! Thus, became opening my art shop here on Eldemore (which is closed due to private reasons), to make people happy like you guys do. So I wish to an artist and help Eldemore grow and to make everyone happy with unique designs for them to enjoy. C:

Extra:
I like to line my stripes and patterns onto the characters, but it's something I like to do to make the art look nice. I wil not use the line outline on art of Eldemore. C: Don't worry. Another thing is that I also use very thick lines on my art, but that is my style. But I can use thin lines as seen on some pictures. But I think the reason why they are very thick is because I work on a 3000x3000 canvas usually. xD

I've been drawing for eight years and been in art classes for eight years, so I'm constantly learning about different types of art. What I can do is quite large and ranged. I can do cartoons, I can do anime, I can do crosshatching, I can do smudge shading, etc. So I can pretty much handle quite a lot of things, cars, animals, plants, stuff?

I've been animating for a month, well full animations. Mini animations, I have been animating for many years. I can animate wolves quite well. Right now the tricky part is Tanks and Cars, but I'm getting there!
I use Windows Movie Maker along with VSDC (for green screen effects) to create Full HD Animations. For small animations I use an online GIF creator.
MAP Playlist
Image - Full Size/HD

I've been imitating people for quite a long time, some of SSSWarriorCats, some of random people or friends. So I made a list of a few recent ones here.

In 2014, I made Jendalie a birthday present so I tried to imitate your style Benathorn. ^.^'

(Terra Monsters Animation imitation - Actual Art Original of Terry Tibke)

LupisVuples Imitation

DoomedGemini/Ruin Imitation

The program I use is Paint Sai Tool and then I use a Wacom Bamboo so it has pen pressure. Another program I have is GIMP, but I don't use it often as now I do the effects on Paint Sai instead.

There are many amazing artists entering here so I understand if I don't get picked, my style is quite cartoonish anyways. xD So good luck to everyone! Can't wait to see who will be picked! C:

Wrote so much "I". Gonna drive me crazy later. xD
Last edited by LunaHydreigon on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 17 times in total.

--------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage
Founder of Choro-Q Universe | July 16 | Proud Artist
"To Watch & Protect"
~Necro-Plazam, God of Plasma~
--------------------------------------------------------
LunaHydreigon

Postby Poppy » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:29 am

Name:
Verdandi

Examples:
Images from before I got my tablet (about 2 years old)
Color-ins from ChickenSmoothie. Lineart by Pandora. (user #155984)
Image Image

Lineart by TheCalicoTabby (user #46850)
Image Image

Drawings with tablet (click for bigger version):
Image Image Image Image

Former Experience:
I haven't worked as a pet artist on any official site, but I have been drawing for more than 15 years, and have practiced with my tablet since 2013. Additionally, I have a little knowledge about graphics and webdesign. I made this site a year ago http://citta-velia.danskforum.net/ (note: It's in Danish, so you probably won't understand much. It works best on computer).

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site?
I spend approximately one hour a day on Eldemore, sometimes more, sometimes less. I'm online at least five days a week, more when there are events going on. But I'm 100% certain that I would be more active if I actually got the job. :3

Heck yeah! You've done an amazing job with this site, and one of the most exciting parts of the events is really just uncovering more about the universe! I have quite an affinity for the Elkrin-riders. ^^'

Because I absolutely adore the lineart on this site, especially the newer ones. I'm not exactly the most active person in the forum, but I love the community on here, and have wanted to help it grow and prosper for quite a while! Additionally, I think it would help me grow a lot, both as an artist and as a person, to have this sort of job.

Extra:
Just got a new Intuos tablet, so I doubt there'll be any problems anytime soon. I use PaintTool SAI.

Thank you so much for the opportunity!
Last edited by Poppy on Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for:

| he/him or she/her pronouns pls | xenogender |
| infp | klipspringer dæmon | bison therian |
| gnoll otherkin | ben 10 fictionkind |
• • •
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Poppy

Postby Jaena » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:46 pm

Name: Jaena

Examples:
Dragon
Chibi Dragons
Succubus
Oni
Specter Knight
Dragon Sketch
Also a Dragon

Former Experience: I have my own adoptable species on Chicken Smoothie, Mus Aves. I have deisgned some adopts for Nektarines as well!

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site? Yes!

Do you know the Eldemore species and lore? Yes!

Why do you wish to join our team? Contributing to a site that I love while simultaneously getting to improve my artistic abilities through practice is a win/win situation, and who doesn't love those? Additionally, your team is already so talented and impressive, that I can't pass up even a slim chance to become a part of it!

Extra: Not sure how relevant it is to designing adoptables, but I also made Eldemore icons!
Warms my heart whenever I see someone using one ;w;
ImageImageImage
Jaena

Postby Vazchu » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:28 am

Name:

Vazchu

Examples:

Former Experience:
    If I shall put it roughly as to how many years I’ve created characters I would say that it will be twelve years this upcoming autumn. However, that goes for characters I created for my short novels, not the part with just designing their outside looks.

When it comes to actual designs for characters the story goes like this;

♦ May 2013 was the first time I ever designed characters for an adoptable species, at that time as just a GA for the [Yozora Kitsunes]. Two months later I became one of the official artists for the species. Sadly the owner closed it down because they lost interest in the species.
      Image♦ Mid June 2013 was the time when I got my first position ever as one of the official artists for a species. [Dasani Gips] is the species name and I’m still one of the artist, however, sadly the owner has been too busy in RL to take care of the species for several years now.
      ♦ Mid June 2013 (a few days after the Gips) I was appointed as one of the official artists for the species known as [Sylphies]. However, they were taken down for a re-work shortly after and I was one of the artists who had the honour to work with that re-work. But in the end the owner felt that she didn’t have enough time to devote to an adoptable species and they’ve been taken down because of it.
      Image♦ August 2013 I became a GA for two weeks for the species known as [Milky Way Kits], in September I was appointed as one of the official artists. Sadly I had to step down from that position in late February / early March 2014 due to RL problems and some "health issues" (aka "too depressed to do anything").

If I could I would probably be online 24/7, but since that isn’t possible I usually spend 1-4 hours here a day and during weekends and events it usually is a whole lot more.

(But yes, I can as well admit that I’ve had times since I joined the site when RL took its toll on me and I ended up being not-so-active and last month I barely was able to “have a life” due to that I had to do so much more work for the book me and my classmates will debut with as authors than what I was supposed to do, so I just about only slept and worked with that. However, I'm over and done with the later one and the book has now gone to the printers so I don't have to bother with it anymore)

I’ve read it several times yes, and I usually read it every now and then to see if anything new has been added. But I can be honest and say that I might not know everything inside-out and might not have managed to memorize everything in detail. However, when there’s something I wonder I usually just look for it to make sure I remember that something correctly, etc.

Truth to be told, I’m surprised that I’ve managed to fill out this form to the point that I now have … Because I’m usually not very confident in myself and have a bad habit of telling myself that I’m not good enough (yes, I know, I really need to get over that. At least I’m usually not saying it out loud, I tend to just have those thoughts whitin my mind). However, one of my closest and my most trusted friends told me the last time you had artist applications open to apply for it (but I didn’t, because I knew I would be too busy in life at the time). She believes in me and supports me with whatever I do even if she’s not into that certain thing (and she does this even when no one else is there for me); so I came to reason that if she believes I should do this and can do it, then I too should believe in myself more than what I do. Because if I don't believe in myself, who will?
    ImageSo I suppose I should say she’s my inspiration for writing this, because she knows that I like to challenge myself and try to do things I’ve never done before. Being an official artist here on Eld would be exactly that. I may have been the artist for adoptable species on CS, but I’ve never been it on a site such as this one. And I believe being an artist here on Eld would give me the chance to evolve both as a person and to gain experience with things I’ve never had the chance to try before. Not to mention that I’m quite the fantasy lover and my heart was more or less caught with the Rune Dragons back on CS when I first came across one of them in someone’s signature. And ever since I’ve loved being caught within everything related to Eldemore. I suppose I can put it lightly by just saying that I have admired all the creativity and thoughts put into Eldemore and its inhabitants for quite some time now and I always find it very inspiring since I too enjoy creating my own fantasy worlds and creatures for especially the stories I write.

Extra:
    The art I do digitally is either with my good old tablet, a bamboo one which I’ve been using since October 2009 if I remember things correctly. However, I also use my computer mouse quite a lot for certain things (and since I play some games I’ve afforded one that shouldn’t die like the ones I’ve had before this one, lol).
    ImageAs for programs I’ve Paint Tool SAI, Photoshop CS and CS5 that would be of the most interest for you I suppose (however, I also have Illustrator CS5, Art Rage 2.0 and MS Paint).
    ImageAnd before I forget it. I apologize about the fact that I sometimes don't write very much in the forums from time to time. I tend to have some moments when I feel a little too ashamed over my English to write something (I might understand spoken and written English fluently, but I'm not very confident with my own efforts when it comes to writing and speaking it even though I practice it whenever I write about my characters or talk to some of my friends from other countires).

Lastly, thank you for this oppertunity and thank you for taking the time to read this.
    Image~Be well
    Image Image //
    Image Image Vaz
Last edited by Vazchu on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vazchu

Postby Sany » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:02 am

Not entirely sure why I'm trying, but I figure I could always give it a shot! XD

Name: Sany

Examples: I haven't drawn or sketched much yet. I can do pixel art and recolorings, eg:
[Lineart copyright @ ValleyOfUnicorns]

[Some random pixel arts, 2 'human' ones based on sketches]

[Something I sketched and digitalized using a tutorial]

And graphic design work I did is displayed on my web portfolio. Not sure if any of this is useful for Eldemore, though.

Former Experience: I've designed on a different site (vampirefreaks.com) as a pretty established graphic designer, this was mostly editing images, creating icons, banners, wallpapers etc. I also know how to code using HTML and CSS, but again that's irrelevant to Eldemore.
I don't have experience on adoptable sites yet.

Yes, definitely! I can't give an exact number since my uni schedule hours differs literally every single day, every week, every month. I do visit this site every day (don't want to miss out on anything!). The amount of hours spent here depends on how much is planned on the day. Can range from a few minutes to several hours.

Do you know the Eldemore species and lore? Yes, I love the lore! Especially the different races described (yay for Elvians and Elkrin!)

Why do you wish to join our team? I think the art of Eldemore is absolutely beautiful, and I'd love to be a part of the team to contribute and be part of such a great team. Plus I think it'd be a great opportunity to get better myself too by practicing a lot for the art here! I know I haven't been a member of this place for that long yet, but I already love it so much it has become my new favorite adoptable site, so I would really like to contribute more to this site.

Extra: I can do simple animations, but again not relevant to this site haha. Not sure if relevant, but I noticed how many members of Eldemore are located in the USA, while I'm from Europe, so I'm not sure if that would be an issue..
Please excuse me if there are any language errors, I consider myself pretty fluent at English, but my native language is Dutch, so I can sometimes struggle finding the right word in English.
I also have a tablet, though I haven't touched it in a while to be honest. As stated before, I haven't drawn or sketched much yet, though working on it!
Last edited by Sany on Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Postby Pen » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:02 pm

Woah, seems cool. I'd be delighted if considered.

Name: Pen

Examples:

Digital art is a passion of mine, I intend to follow as such in my career.

I'm proficient in pixels

I'm well practiced in other forms of digital art

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/ ... 7pju72.png

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/ ... 7tubnj.png

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/ ... 86jxgt.png

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/ ... 84qeh6.jpg

More: (_) (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)

Former Experience:

Although I haven't officially for a site, I've been an artist for many a species on cs as well as hosting quite a few of my own. Most have which have lived themselves out, mind you. I'm not so good at hosting things.

Species of my own:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... ?t=2657280 (Auctioned off)

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... &t=2486321

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... ?t=1418372

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... ?t=2159516

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... ?t=1107657

Most all are outdated, minus the first

I had a design shop for a bit

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... ?t=1659301

two years ago hahaha

To be honest, I haven't been on this site much. But I have been searching for such a title.

I could realistically devote a large amount of time to this site. Likely not on a daily basis, but definitely weekly. My schedule can be volatile, but I'm fairly good at reaching deadlines. I run my own commissions via devaintart, the general rule of thumb is if I haven't completed the commission within a week, a refund is requestable.

Do you know the Eldemore species and lore? Yes, I must say Avians are quite the enigma.

Why do you wish to join our team? I've been searching for an artist position for a while, as previously stated. My age has been quite the hindrance.

I stumbled upon this site some time ago on Chicken Smoothie, drawn in by the design I made an account and promptly forgot about it.

I found this site once again in the signature of a commissioner. I've found lore and design alike intriguing.

Extra: I would love to be an addition to your team!

My "instrument of choice" is a small intuos pro drawing tablet.
Last edited by Pen on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
-PEN-

|Any pronouns|
|Asexual|
|Questioning Romanticism|

I like to draw things on occasion.

"Illuminaughty"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pen

Postby muriel » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:23 pm

Name: Broken Image.

Examples:Deviant Art acc 1 Deaviant Art acc 2

Former Experience:I own my own online art shop

Do you agree to devote a steady amount of time to being an artist for this site? Possibly and hour to two hours, if at home maybe 3-4 if possible.

Do you know the Eldemore species and lore?I know a lot about the dire wolf, and knowing there real life history will help me as well.
Why do you wish to join our team? I've always wanted to be apart of a team, especially an artist. I've seen some of the abilities the artists have on here and CS and that's one thing that inspired me. Another thing is that I was born with the true talent of art and drawing. Some of my friends at school are better artists then me, and looking at there art encourages me to do better on my own.

Extra: I would just love to say Thank You for this opportunity as its a huge deal for me. Getting this place on the team would be an honor. And it would maybe look good on a college app too!
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby ~north~ » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:28 pm

Name:
~north~

Examples:
Ahhh... A lot of these are... big. I hope it's alright to have links, rather than images!
Highland Falcon species sheet
Lizard- dragon
Lizard flat-color reference
December- gryphon
A kirin lineart.
Tzofiya- Fawnling
Aeron- Fawnling
Much more can be found on my deviant.art gallery, but most of that is horribly, horribly outdated.

There are also a few adopt species that I've worked for, and I've organized some of my best here:
Fallen Star adopts: link, link

Cornes Equines adopts: link, link, link, link, link, link, link

Maned Chatloup adopts: link, link, link

Former Experience:
I have worked for a few adoptable species on ChickenSmoothie before. The first was my Maned Chatloup species. I created it, though the official lines were not made by me; I can't use the Oekaki system(the ChickenSmoothie art program) very well, so I hired someone to make the lines for me. It died fairly quickly- to be honest, I think I over-complicated it to the point that it was not workable.
Then I became an artist for Fallen Stars a fantasy horse adoptable, which sadly I cannot link to. I loved working for that species, and it was growing quickly, but its owner did not have the time to manage it, so it was closed and deleted.
After Fallen Stars, I was a little bit off adopts for a while, before being hired by the owner of Cornes Equines as an artist there. I'm still an official artist, but I'm not active at the moment, mainly because Oekaki has stopped working on my computer.

It really varies with the amount of work I have to do each day, but I'd say that on average, I have at least 1 to 1 1/2 hours to devote to Eldemore on weekdays, and two to three hours or more on weekends and some Fridays. Starting in August, I'll be going to college, so I'm not sure how my hours will change then, but be sure that if I got a position, I'd always push to devote as much time as possible to Eldemore!

I have the lore page bookmarked, and I read through it often! My favourite race is definitely the Avian, though Elvians take a very close second; I'm working on characters from both races, in fact, though it's slow going, as Elkrin and Griffin lores are missing.
I think personally, though, I'm definitely a Celt, if I were to live in the world of Eldemore.
If I were an artist, I'd definitely want to work on Griffin lines, as those are my favourites by far, with Elkrins coming close behind as a second. If there was lore for Griffins or Elkrins, I'd probably have memorized it by now, and it's a point of frustration for me that it hasn't been added yet!

Ah- what can I say? I discovered Eldemore last year, and my one regret is that I hadn't discovered it earlier. I adore the feeling of the site, I adore all the lines, and I admire the staff that run it. One of the greatest things I love about Eldemore is the way it values its members- I can remember several times, in specific, when Eldemore members have been excited for something or have enjoyed a specific headcanon... and it appears mysteriously in a bit of lore, or in an event. I also love that the site has a growing set of lore; so many adoptable sites don't have much by way of lore, just pretty pets(though not as pretty as Eldemore's), and certainly not a growing one.
So... yeah. I would just love to be part of a team such as Eldemore has- a thriving, growing site with awesome lore!

Extra:
I know it doesn't look like I've been very active on the forums, and to be honest, it's true I don't comment much. I do watch a few forums- specifically Eldemore Discussion and Eldemore-based Roleplays(for my characters when they are ready), but I admit I'm pretty silent. I guess I haven't found much of a reason to post yet. Being an artist would give me a reason to be active, however, and I'd probably go mad with posting!
Also, I don't have a tablet, so I am forced to work with a mouse. This means that stuff sometimes takes a while to be finished. It's a struggle, but I'm willing to go through it. I guess that makes me insane?
--Lichter sehn.--

I will trade my Tradefodder group for any pet I don't own.
I will only trade OUTSIDE Tradefodder for wishlist pets. If you wish to offer a wishlist in exchange for something that's not in Tradefodder, PM me.
Please trade fair!
I also accept trades for other site currencies, feel free to ask!
~north~

Next

Return to Announcements