No Begging!

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

No Begging!

Postby Jendalie » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:04 am

There's been an increase in begging recently.

Please remember to read the Trade Rules: '- Do not ask for free pets. Please report anyone who begs or harasses you for creatures or trades. It is up to each individual member whether they decide to trade or not.'

Being a new member does not give you the right to ask or beg people for free pets and baubles. It comes across as childish and rude to others. There are plenty of members that offer free pets, including myself. If they have a thread then be sure to read their rules or instructions. Read their group names and/or signatures if they do not have a thread to make sure you're choosing the correct pets. Send them a PM if you have questions, Eldemore has some really friendly members who are more than willing to help others.

Also remember to decline trades politely or with a general cancel message like 'Thank you, but I am not looking for or do not wish to trade this pet'. If you can't say anything nice or you are frustrated with the member then it is best to leave the message area blank. If a member will not listen to you or continues to send you ridiculous trades then it may be time to block them. If they are breaking any site or trade rules please report them.

If you are looking for free pets go here: Giveaways
If you see a giveaway you are interested in then please read their thread before sending a trade.
If you participate in or host a Giveaway then remember to follow the Giveaway Rules
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Return to Announcements