Glitches and Errors Vol 1 (Old)

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Glitches and Errors (Please Post Here)

Postby Aquasplash ~ » Thu May 01, 2014 3:20 am

I had my pets sorted under species and for some really odd reason they kept changing places. For example, I could be on page 1 and then go to page 2 and see some of the same pets from page 1 and page 1 would have changed pets or order. Very odd.
I have hundreds of bazaar pets and ultra rares/legendaries, and over a thousand rares for trade! I'm looking for Chicken Smoothie pets or C$, or Flight Rising gems or treasure. Send me a trade, or check out my trading thread HERE for more details!
Aquasplash ~

Postby Zayin » Thu May 01, 2014 4:21 pm

bonvoyage wrote:I had my pets sorted under species and for some really odd reason they kept changing places. For example, I could be on page 1 and then go to page 2 and see some of the same pets from page 1 and page 1 would have changed pets or order. Very odd.

Are you talking about in your Homestead? What group in particular, so I can see what you're talking about.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Zick3 » Thu May 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Zayin wrote:
bonvoyage wrote:I had my pets sorted under species and for some really odd reason they kept changing places. For example, I could be on page 1 and then go to page 2 and see some of the same pets from page 1 and page 1 would have changed pets or order. Very odd.

Are you talking about in your Homestead? What group in particular, so I can see what you're talking about.

I'm pretty sure that bonvoyage has the problem that was brought up earlier: ^^

scmarshtacky wrote:I just tried the same thing with the species sort. From what I can tell, it seems like the pets of the same species get swapped every time you flip a page. I looked at the Kitsune servals from my event group. The pet's ID was never different, but the orange kitsune would appear on the 5th page, I'd go back to the fourth page and it would appear there instead. I'd go back to the fifth, and the white kitsune that was there, had "vanished." I also tried it with a species that just appeared on one page, like my beta fish dire wolves, and it did the same thing: just flopped the order around.
So for me, when one species is spanned over two pages, it creates the illusion that I have more or less than I should because it seems to be continuously switching the order around. Does that make any sense?
Dragons

They are beautiful creatures which are flying trough the air.
They are mysterious creatures wich are looking at the moon with their sparkling eyes.
They are mighty creatures wich are slashing stones with their sharp claws.
They are proud creatures wich would never tell their weakness to enemies.
They are protecting creatures wich fight till the end for what they love.
They are caring creatures wich will protect their eggs and hatchlings forever.

If you understand them, you will love them too...

Zick3

Postby Aquasplash ~ » Thu May 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Zick3 wrote:
Zayin wrote:

I'm pretty sure that bonvoyage has the problem that was brought up earlier: ^^

scmarshtacky wrote:I just tried the same thing with the species sort. From what I can tell, it seems like the pets of the same species get swapped every time you flip a page. I looked at the Kitsune servals from my event group. The pet's ID was never different, but the orange kitsune would appear on the 5th page, I'd go back to the fourth page and it would appear there instead. I'd go back to the fifth, and the white kitsune that was there, had "vanished." I also tried it with a species that just appeared on one page, like my beta fish dire wolves, and it did the same thing: just flopped the order around.
So for me, when one species is spanned over two pages, it creates the illusion that I have more or less than I should because it seems to be continuously switching the order around. Does that make any sense?

Yes, that's exactly what has been happening.
I have hundreds of bazaar pets and ultra rares/legendaries, and over a thousand rares for trade! I'm looking for Chicken Smoothie pets or C$, or Flight Rising gems or treasure. Send me a trade, or check out my trading thread HERE for more details!
Aquasplash ~

Postby LunaHydreigon » Sat May 03, 2014 12:36 am

Error! I did clear cookies. I do not know if it appears on non-mobile

--------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage
Founder of Choro-Q Universe | July 16 | Proud Artist
"To Watch & Protect"
~Necro-Plazam, God of Plasma~
--------------------------------------------------------
LunaHydreigon

Postby Secret » Sun May 04, 2014 7:41 pm

For some reason I am unable to move pets into groups from my ungrouped section.

To put this into more detail I tick the pet I want to move, choose the group I want to move it into, however when I click "Go" it does nothing.

EDIT: One other thing that I forgot to include.

When I go to my Codex and try to click on "Wishlist" nothing is happening.

When I first go to the Codex page, there is a white box around the Wishlist sign that wasn't there before. However, when I click on the Wishlist sign the white box around it disappears, when I click somewhere else it comes back.

Also I cannot click on any of the months, events or years in the Codex. It's like none of the links are even there.

EDIT: The Wishlist and Codex problems are only on my laptop, not my phone and I'm not sure about my computer as I only tend to go on that for MMORPGs.
Last edited by Secret on Sun May 04, 2014 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Ezai » Sun May 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Since the change, my pets have gone out of order. Some pets in front of ones they were in front of before. It's scattered them in my groups, no longer in date order.
Always looking for wishlist pets.
Dragcave Scroll
Ezai

Postby Secret » Sun May 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Ezai wrote:Since the change, my pets have gone out of order. Some pets in front of ones they were in front of before. It's scattered them in my groups, no longer in date order.

At the top of the Homestead page you can choose how your pets are sorted.
You might have accidentally changed it to name, rarity or species.
If you haven't changed it though... well I can't help you there.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Ezai » Sun May 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Secret wrote:
Ezai wrote:Since the change, my pets have gone out of order. Some pets in front of ones they were in front of before. It's scattered them in my groups, no longer in date order.

At the top of the Homestead page you can choose how your pets are sorted.
You might have accidentally changed it to name, rarity or species.
If you haven't changed it though... well I can't help you there.

No it's not set to anything. Even pets that shouldn't be in groups are in the groups. It's a little frustrating as now I have to go through and fix all of my pets. Put them where they go. But the still doesn't explain why pets are out of time order, even the species some that sat behind others are now listed in front of them. It's frustrating that now I have to manually fix it.
Last edited by Ezai on Sun May 04, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always looking for wishlist pets.
Dragcave Scroll
Ezai

Postby Mavric » Sun May 04, 2014 8:14 pm

I haven't been able to move my pets from my ungrouped pets group, I have tried multiple things, and no go. Thank you for looking at this!
News from Mavi wrote:I am doing ok, some days it feels hard but I know
I am not alone. I know there is so much more to
Learn and there is so much more to see, so hopefully
life goes better this time, hope is all we've got at
the end of the day. I am always willing to lend an
ear and an open heart to those who need it. We
are all strong in our own way.
we've got this! c:
ImageImageImage
Mavric

PreviousNext

Return to Report Technical Glitches