Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby LLHBBB » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:36 am

since the event started it's gotten worse but there has been about 10 times when I can't get logged onto Eldemore just keeps saying website not found. All my other places I go to work fine such as Chicken Smoothie so figured maybe Eldemore is not used to having so many people logging on all at once since it is becoming more popular every day. which of course shows how great this site is!
Last edited by LLHBBB on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not trading while the site is down - Sorry.

Image 7/4/16
LLHBBB

Postby the black swordsman » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:04 pm

LLHBBB wrote:since the event started it's gotten worse but there has been about 10 times when I can't get logged onto Eldemore just keeps saying website not found. All my other places I go to work fine such as Chicken Smoothie so figured maybe Eldemore is not used to having so many people logging on all at once since it is becoming more popular every day.

i have this problem now and then eldemore is getting so big because it is so awesome
the black swordsman

Postby Catastrophic Blend » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:53 am

I do not know if it is because I am on my phone (don't have a computer), but I click on the pets I want moved in my homestead and when I select the box and click go, it says my pets have been moved, but in all reality, they are still in the previous group that they were in before. They wonder move out of my default homestead page no matter how many times it says it has been successful.
Catastrophic Blend

Postby ElijahWilkes » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:27 am

I've had multiple people tell me that my homestead is hidden. I never changed it to that and I double checked every one of my groups and they all say they can be seen by everyone. It's not just one group, though, it's the entire homestead. I have no idea why, if there's an option for this, I had no idea it existed nor where to find it. It's really annoying when trying to show people certain groups like hoard groups that I want people to see but not offer trades on. x.x
ElijahWilkes

Postby Silverfang » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:45 am

ElijahWilkes wrote:I've had multiple people tell me that my homestead is hidden. I never changed it to that and I double checked every one of my groups and they all say they can be seen by everyone. It's not just one group, though, it's the entire homestead. I have no idea why, if there's an option for this, I had no idea it existed nor where to find it. It's really annoying when trying to show people certain groups like hoard groups that I want people to see but not offer trades on. x.x

It happens for me too.
Pet Unavailable

This user's Homestead is unavailable, and cannot be viewed.

~Return to the home page
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby Distortionist » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:59 am

Silverfang wrote:
ElijahWilkes wrote:I've had multiple people tell me that my homestead is hidden. I never changed it to that and I double checked every one of my groups and they all say they can be seen by everyone. It's not just one group, though, it's the entire homestead. I have no idea why, if there's an option for this, I had no idea it existed nor where to find it. It's really annoying when trying to show people certain groups like hoard groups that I want people to see but not offer trades on. x.x

It happens for me too.
Pet Unavailable

~Return to the home page

I can see your homestead just fine :o
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby ElijahWilkes » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:05 am

Distortionist wrote:
Silverfang wrote:

It happens for me too.
Pet Unavailable

~Return to the home page

I can see your homestead just fine :o

Pretty sure Silverfang was saying it happens to them when they go to my homestead, too. =P I know it didn't used to be like this, so I'm not sure what it could be.
ElijahWilkes

Postby Distortionist » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:15 am

Oh! That makes sense. My mistake ^-^ The way it was worded just made made me think that their homestead didn't show up either.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Silverfang » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:43 am

Sorry for the confusion! :'(
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby Catastrophic Blend » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:51 pm

Now I can't trade anymore.
It won't let me get past the first page. If I click on another page to look at someone's pets, it sends me right back to the first page. I finally have enough pets to feel comfortable trading, but I can't....
Catastrophic Blend

PreviousNext

Return to Report Technical Glitches