Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Lolly_CGC » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:43 pm

TheAvianDream wrote:
Hi. This is something that happened just now and i'm very worried. I just logged onto my Eldemore account and i went to check on my Homestead and saw that all my pets were gone? I also checked my Eldsona's, my posts, and even my signature and profile bio and they were all gone...I'd really like to know what happened.

This happened to a friend of mine 2 days ago I believe, but they logged in a few minutes later and everything was back to normal!
INTP | She/Her | Libra
| Into way too many fandoms |

I'm trying to get all the
ancients and ligers, feel
free to send a trade my
way if you have some!

I'm a young brazilian girl
who loves animals, music
and games. I also like to
draw and write a lot!

You can find me on Chicken
Smoothie
and Flight Rising
as well!
Lolly_CGC

Postby Amanda » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:18 pm

(I don't know if this is just a problem for me, or something I did) but I went to go post on some forum games and the screen expanded. It didn't look right. Image (Sorry it's a bit small). Is this just some weird coding error or is it just me?
xxxshe/her | est | art shop | ©Image
Amanda

Postby NightAssassin » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:17 pm

Pringle wrote:(I don't know if this is just a problem for me, or something I did) but I went to go post on some forum games and the screen expanded. It didn't look right. Image (Sorry it's a bit small). Is this just some weird coding error or is it just me?

That happened to me today as well! I thought it was my computer being wonky after not using it for a while but I guess not.

Edit: I think this happens with all threads for me.
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Archer » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:19 pm

NightAssassin wrote:
Pringle wrote:(I don't know if this is just a problem for me, or something I did) but I went to go post on some forum games and the screen expanded. It didn't look right. Image (Sorry it's a bit small). Is this just some weird coding error or is it just me?

That happened to me today as well! I thought it was my computer being wonky after not using it for a while but I guess not.

This usually means that the code within someone's signature has an error that causes problems for the page formatting. The code tags within someone's signature are probably ordered incorrectly.

@NightAssassin ~ If it's happening on all threads for you, it is possible that it is your signature causing it. ^^'

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Livingdebgirl » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:01 pm

This happened to me as well! It's not disruptive, just annoying!^^
My posts on just a few of my threads expanded and are very LARGE! :lol:
I blame it on Numair! I believe he may be the Ancient of Time! If not, He sure messes with it^^
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby NightAssassin » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:12 pm

NightAssassin wrote:That happened to me today as well! I thought it was my computer being wonky after not using it for a while but I guess not.

The effect is much more severe in certain sections of the forums (like text boxes blowing WAY out of proportion) and sometimes, it's just the lower black bar that is a little weird.

I have returned my signature to the state it was before all this happened, but it's still happening so I don't think it's me.
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Spectreselva » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:13 pm

Nope, I'm seeing it too on this thread. O.o
Ultra collection completed 11/16/15

Hoarding:
Emerald zodiac gem rune dragon pygmys
All Carousel Slepneirs
All betta runes

Eldemore trades
Off-Site trades
Spectreselva

Postby Skeseth » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:26 pm

It is hard to pinpoint whose signature may be a little wonky but I have definitely noticed it today in this topic, and assume it may be someone that has posted on this page. I would wait to see if there is confirmation from Zayin, it seems to just be an annoyance right now.

However, I have noticed that when clicking on your profile, NightAssassin, the bottom of the page is not aligned like it should be. It's possible there may still be something wrong. I honestly have no idea what code in signatures makes it all wonky (in fact, I barely understand how to code my own signature to look as neat as yours and others). But perhaps experiment by removing the code and checking that?

TheAvianDream wrote:
Nope. I actually used this account before and posted on the newbie thread somewhere around 2016? I even created two threads for roleplays

Can you link the roleplays? It says this account of yours was created in February of 2017.
Please PM if you have questions or need help
Skeseth
Global Moderator

Postby NightAssassin » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:29 pm

Lol I'm starting to think I'm the one causing this, but it makes no sense since I've spent the last few minutes playing with the coding in my signature to try and fix it, but to no avail. Also, my signature is basically the same as it was last night, before all this started happening.

Here, I'll post the code for my signature and you all can take a look at it:

Code: Select all
[size=100]Last edited by [b][url=https://www.eldemore.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13174]NightAssassin[/url][/b] on the 36th of Internet at the beginning of time, edited [b]∞[/b] number of times in total.[/size]
[left][url=https://www.eldemore.com/viewrune.php?p=84e4913adf016b97][img]https://www.eldemore.com/pet.php?p=84e4913adf016b97&th=1[/img][/url]
[b][i]What if I told you I (like saying) am Snafu?[/i][/b][/left]
[b][list]
[*][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=792582]Chicken Smoothie[/url]
[*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=237537]Flight Rising[/url]
[*][url=http://dragcave.net/user/NightAssassin]Dragon Cave[/url]
[*][url=http://magistream.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=230941]MagiStream[/url]
[*][url=http://www.eldemore.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13174]Eldemore[/url]
[*][url=http://internetometer.com/give/46100]Plz Give Me Internets??[/url][/b] 

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GiNH2hM.png[/img]

[quote="Liger, Liger, Elkrin"]
[size=75][list]
[*]"Look! The Bloodmoon is wearing a wool hat and a scarf!"
[*]"Five little glitches jumping on a bed. One fell off and broke the code"
[*]"Where am I? What's this box???"[/list][/list][/size][/quote]
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Skeseth » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:32 pm

I have no idea about the code myself. I'd only suggest deleting it to test out the theory, but I wish we knew what it was causing it. Have you tried removing the ___?
Please PM if you have questions or need help
Skeseth
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Report Technical Glitches