Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Zayin » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:11 pm

ElijahWilkes wrote:I've had multiple people tell me that my homestead is hidden. I never changed it to that and I double checked every one of my groups and they all say they can be seen by everyone. It's not just one group, though, it's the entire homestead. I have no idea why, if there's an option for this, I had no idea it existed nor where to find it. It's really annoying when trying to show people certain groups like hoard groups that I want people to see but not offer trades on. x.x

This was actually a glitch on my end. It should be fixed now, but let me know if it isn't.
Catastrophic Blend wrote:Now I can't trade anymore.
It won't let me get past the first page. If I click on another page to look at someone's pets, it sends me right back to the first page. I finally have enough pets to feel comfortable trading, but I can't....

Do the new pets ever show up when you click it? Even if you wait for a minute?
If not, two things I would try are: clearing your browser's cache, and if that doesn't work, trying a different browser.

If still neither of those things work, then tell me how the codex works for you, since it uses some of the same techniques.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Catastrophic Blend » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:38 am

I have already tried both things and it doesn't seem to work for me. The codex works fine. It's just Trying to brows through pets when setting up a trade that brings me back to page one. Sometimes it will go to the next page and when I click on a pet to add it to the trade, it automatically goes back to the first page and adds the pet on the first page instead of the one on the next. I don't know if it is because I use my phone (I don't have a computer) or what, but this is strange. Lol.
Catastrophic Blend

Postby Zayin » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:24 am

Catastrophic Blend wrote:I have already tried both things and it doesn't seem to work for me. The codex works fine. It's just Trying to brows through pets when setting up a trade that brings me back to page one. Sometimes it will go to the next page and when I click on a pet to add it to the trade, it automatically goes back to the first page and adds the pet on the first page instead of the one on the next. I don't know if it is because I use my phone (I don't have a computer) or what, but this is strange. Lol.

What type of phone do you use? Do you use any special browsers on it?

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Catastrophic Blend » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:10 pm

I have a galaxy S3. I haven't had any issues loading the site or anything. It works great other than the issues mentioned above. Also tried moving my pets to another group and it says they are moved successfuly, but they haven't moved at all. I can make groups, no problem, just moving them. Lol.

I really appreciate the help btw. I truly do. :)
Catastrophic Blend

Postby Valice » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:58 pm

It will not let me flip pages when I try to trade. To clarify, when I tried to flip a page when I was looking through my pets on the persons wl, it would not let me flip to page 2 or 3~
Do not know if this was reported, or if it is just my problem.
The Gazette wrote:The marble wall is highly covered in dirt
A pain like I have been beaten up won't release me
Imperfection peeked through in large quantity
Expression swallowed in perfection
I who sings black again. I who dyes black again.
Insult that smashed my head many times
Let's send a gallows in the
last scene which you hope for.
Don't hush up a mistake.
Take responsibility.
Your whereabouts which I can't see yet,
something I can't know is that what
you show off is only the surface
What sold off is forgery of thought
Without any uneasiness you approach again
Can you hear the counting song of pain, baby?
The president.
[I want to scatter your face.]
Depicting the answer reflected in your eyes
[I want to scatter your trick]
Can you hear the counting song of pain, baby?
The president.
[I want to scatter your excuse.]
The black day still won't fade
A prosecute. Your luck will run out someday.

Valice

Postby Catastrophic Blend » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:03 am

Valice wrote:It will not let me flip pages when I try to trade. To clarify, when I tried to flip a page when I was looking through my pets on the persons wl, it would not let me flip to page 2 or 3~

I found out that it all depends on the type of browser you use.
I use my phone because I don't have a computer, so I downloaded the Firefox app and now I can trade as well as organize my pets into different groups.
Catastrophic Blend

Postby magnet4friends » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:56 pm

i dunno if it's supposed to do this, but when i've been replying to pms, it says one new, and it's the one that i sent to them.
ⓜⓐⓖⓝⓔⓣ④ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ
magnet4friends

Postby Novadragon » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:43 am

Not sure if this belongs here or not but it's about to drive me up the wall and only happens on Eldemore. Seems kind of hit or miss if a page will load normally or sit there taking forever to load like it's trying to hang, been doing this for like the past two weeks on both my home net and my phone with runs off of a different service as well.
Novadragon

Postby Castiel Winchester » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:51 am

Am I the only person whose wishlist isn't sinking up with their codex?
According to my wishlis I didn't own 3 of the pets on it, but all three of those pets were marked as owned on my Codex..
Castiel Winchester

Postby Zayin » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:39 pm

Thanks to everyone for your patience during our event. Sorry I wasn't able to reply to many of you.

Valice wrote:It will not let me flip pages when I try to trade. To clarify, when I tried to flip a page when I was looking through my pets on the persons wl, it would not let me flip to page 2 or 3~

Sounds like a browser issue. What browser and device are you using when this happens?

Catastrophic Blend wrote:I found out that it all depends on the type of browser you use.
I use my phone because I don't have a computer, so I downloaded the Firefox app and now I can trade as well as organize my pets into different groups.

I'm glad you got it working again, sorry I wasn't able to help you more. I figured it had something to do with that.

magnet4friends wrote:i dunno if it's supposed to do this, but when i've been replying to pms, it says one new, and it's the one that i sent to them.

Does it say that on the top bar (1 new messages), or are you talking about the Outbox? When you send something, the Outbox will have the message you just sent with a 1 next to it.

Novadragon wrote:Not sure if this belongs here or not but it's about to drive me up the wall and only happens on Eldemore. Seems kind of hit or miss if a page will load normally or sit there taking forever to load like it's trying to hang, been doing this for like the past two weeks on both my home net and my phone with runs off of a different service as well.

This could be due to the heavy event traffic we've had. This could also be due to our hosting company. I am considering changing hosts, because we've had some performance issues like that lately. Namely downtime, 404 not found, laggy, you know. Does it always do it every time you come to our site?

Castiel Winchester wrote:Am I the only person whose wishlist isn't sinking up with their codex?
According to my wishlis I didn't own 3 of the pets on it, but all three of those pets were marked as owned on my Codex..

Could you give me a specific example? Name a pet that I can go and look at? Did you use the Autofill Wishlist function?

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

PreviousNext