Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby GreyNight » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:53 am

Eh, I don't want to change browsers just for one site. It may be one of my plugins then. I'll just deal with it. XD Thanks for the help though!
GreyNight

Postby Zayin » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:07 pm

GreyNight wrote:Not sure if its just me. The symbols next to board index, account, search, members, FAQ, Zoom, and Logout are just now white blocks with random letters in them (like F015) instead of...well. Symbols.

I'm on Firefox, and I cleared my cache and still nothing.

Is your browser up to date? I use Firefox regularly so the icons are fine as far as I know. Although I did update them to the latest version recently. Check your browser's error console and see if there's any errors in there, likely in red.

To get the error console, hit Ctrl + Shift + K.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby GreyNight » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:30 pm

Zayin wrote:
GreyNight wrote:Not sure if its just me. The symbols next to board index, account, search, members, FAQ, Zoom, and Logout are just now white blocks with random letters in them (like F015) instead of...well. Symbols.

I'm on Firefox, and I cleared my cache and still nothing.

Is your browser up to date? I use Firefox regularly so the icons are fine as far as I know. Although I did update them to the latest version recently. Check your browser's error console and see if there's any errors in there, likely in red.

To get the error console, hit Ctrl + Shift + K.

Checked the console and there was a lot of "loading (mixed) insecure display content on a secure page" with a bunch og imgur links and three x's that said "downloadable font: download failed" and Firefox is up to date. I tried disabling any plugins, and the icons still won't show. Its so weird.
GreyNight

Postby Zayin » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:16 pm

That "downloadable font: download failed" sounds like the culprit. Does it give any more information than that?

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby GreyNight » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:00 pm

Zayin wrote:That "downloadable font: download failed" sounds like the culprit. Does it give any more information than that?

downloadable font: download failed (font-family: "FontAwesome" style:normal weight:normal stretch:normal src index:1): content blocked source: https://opensource.keycdn.com/fontaweso ... f2?v=4.7.0 font-awesome.min.css:4:14
downloadable font: download failed (font-family: "FontAwesome" style:normal weight:normal stretch:normal src index:2): content blocked source: https://opensource.keycdn.com/fontaweso ... ff?v=4.7.0 font-awesome.min.css:4:14
downloadable font: download failed (font-family: "FontAwesome" style:normal weight:normal stretch:normal src index:3): content blocked source: https://opensource.keycdn.com/fontaweso ... tf?v=4.7.0 font-awesome.min.css:4:14
GreyNight

Postby Zayin » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:25 pm

Yeah that would be it. Perhaps one of your plugins/extensions is blocking it. What happens if you click one of those links?

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby GreyNight » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:57 am

EDIT: I fixed it! It was my plugin, however I had to go into the options and found out it was blocking fonts for some reason. :? Sorry for the trouble, and thank you!
GreyNight

Postby TheAvianDream » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:54 pm

Hi. This is something that happened just now and i'm very worried. I just logged onto my Eldemore account and i went to check on my Homestead and saw that all my pets were gone? I also checked my Eldsona's, my posts, and even my signature and profile bio and they were all gone...I'd really like to know what happened.
TheAvianDream

Postby muriel » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:08 am

TheAvianDream wrote:
Hi. This is something that happened just now and i'm very worried. I just logged onto my Eldemore account and i went to check on my Homestead and saw that all my pets were gone? I also checked my Eldsona's, my posts, and even my signature and profile bio and they were all gone...I'd really like to know what happened.

I'm not Zayin, but the only thing I can think of so far is that you might have been playing as a guest before? This website does allow guests.
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby TheAvianDream » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:37 pm

Undyne. wrote:
TheAvianDream wrote:

I'm not Zayin, but the only thing I can think of so far is that you might have been playing as a guest before? This website does allow guests.

Nope. I actually used this account before and posted on the newbie thread somewhere around 2016? I even created two threads for roleplays
TheAvianDream

PreviousNext

Return to Report Technical Glitches