Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby dragonpuck » Tue May 23, 2017 12:24 am

When I try to make a trade and click on my name my pets never show up so I can't at them to the trade?

is it just me ??
how do I fix it?

thanks

'Edit: Never mind it's just R E A L L Y S L O W
dragonpuck

Postby Startedraining » Tue May 23, 2017 12:14 pm

Pringle wrote:I don't know if it's just me, but recently I've been experiencing a coding issue in the full editor. I click the button to insert the coding for an image and it just interferes with the text around it. I know it's not that big of a deal but it bugs me sometimes. Something like this would happen:
[img]

ave that I need, thank y[/img]ou. It would be appreciated.

It's probably just me being a doofus though so if this was just a me problem then I don't know what to say XD

The forum will remember how much text you had previously selected to put into brackets. For example if you select all and then click away, it will still put brackets over all of what you selected. Could it be that you accidentally highlight something and then click away before clicking the bracket buttons?
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Kiinotasha » Sat May 27, 2017 12:23 am

The elkrin image wasn't cropped right, there is a line of gray towards the outside left hand side by the tail
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby Zayin » Mon May 29, 2017 1:49 pm

Kiinotasha wrote:Image
The elkrin image wasn't cropped right, there is a line of gray towards the outside left hand side by the tail

That should be fixed now, thanks for reporting. If you're still seeing it just use ctrl + F5.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Pixelated_Prophecies » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:55 pm

I don't think this is a serious issue, but an autocanceled trade I received had "Resolved on Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm" as the autocancel date?
INTP - 5w4 - Chaotic Neutral - Tab for a Cause
"If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough." - Elon Musk
Pixelated_Prophecies

Postby ChocolateKittens » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:03 pm

Pixelated_Prophecies wrote:I don't think this is a serious issue, but an autocanceled trade I received had "Resolved on Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm" as the autocancel date?

Yeah,mine do to but with 4:00 pm as the resolve time. If it makes any difference, these were the two involving tokens that got autocancelled due to rollover.
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Postby muriel » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:10 pm

ChocolateKittens wrote:
Pixelated_Prophecies wrote:I don't think this is a serious issue, but an autocanceled trade I received had "Resolved on Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm" as the autocancel date?

Yeah,mine do to but with 4:00 pm as the resolve time. If it makes any difference, these were the two involving tokens that got autocancelled due to rollover.

I don't think they meant the time, I think they meant the year. Eldemore didn't exist in 1969!
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby ChocolateKittens » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:14 pm

Undyne. wrote:
ChocolateKittens wrote:

I don't think they meant the time, I think they meant the year. Eldemore didn't exist in 1969!

Sorry, yes, I knew that, I was just pointing out that I had the problem too, so it wasn't just a one persons computer glitching and that the digital time was really off. Rollyover happens for me at 8 pm, not 4 pm, so I just wan't to point out that everything across the date was messed up.(That was a really long run on sentence, sorry)
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Postby Zayin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:41 pm

ChocolateKittens wrote:
Undyne. wrote:
ChocolateKittens wrote:

Sorry, yes, I knew that, I was just pointing out that I had the problem too, so it wasn't just a one persons computer glitching and that the digital time was really off. Rollyover happens for me at 8 pm, not 4 pm, so I just wan't to point out that everything across the date was messed up.(That was a really long run on sentence, sorry)

Yes, there was bugs in those autocanceled trades. They should be fixed now.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Seasons » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:03 am

These two pets Image Image repeatedly show up on my wishlist after owning and removing them off of it.
May Your Dreams become in your favor!
Seasons

PreviousNext

Return to Report Technical Glitches